Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRealnuggetz
Just a friend of the family
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco bay area
Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA**
    #4401351 - 07/13/05 09:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

A gentleman, who shall remain nameless smoked some salvia today. He smoked the 20X extract in a bong with a screen and a torch lighter. Now he'd smoked the leaves before and remembered how intense it was and how he thought it was real at first and people where talking to him.... But he didn;t see this coming! So I lit the torch and huffed away.... Held the smoke in until my eyes started wobbling, blew it out and was off. I just remember it coming up and then the most intense trip ever. I started hearing music and this woman talking to me. Then I saw that pleasure island place that was in pinochio. It was in the pantry. Suddenly things became sinister. I was no longer in control of my body, the hallucinogen had taken control. I felt as though I was being sucked into the pantry where the island was, where I would be held captive. I saw these gold rings and they where traveling beside me as I was being mystically dragged on the ground to the pantry ( buddy said I was walking around, stumbling toward the pantry, I never remember standing up) then I am trying to get away! I dont want to be taken! My flight or fight response is triggered and I have no clue I have taken any drugs, the salvia shut off that part of my brain. I look at my friend as I am trying to get away and decide immediatly he is on "their" side. So I rush over his lap, he tried to hold me back, but I felt like I was swiming upstream through a warp. He was saying "thats not a good idea!" and I said "Oh yea, I gotta get away!"
I pop up the window, knock the screen out and dive out through the warp (actually fell out on my ass he says). I ran (wobbled) against the force pulling me back) up the stairs back to the level of his apartment and immediatly once I got up their I started spinning. You see I realized that I was being pulled by the gold wire wrapped around my body, it was spinning me as it tried to pull me back through the warp, so in essense the salvia sent me down a warp hole. I then gave up and figured if I stopped trying to fight it, I would just be sucked back through the warp hole and be back on the couch where I started. Just then my friend opens the door and says, "come on in buddy its ok" So I walk in, still very fucked up, but now just realising it was just the salvia and that I had hallucinated everything, my kidnapping attempt, the voices, the wire and mystical warp. and what was more shocking.... I had really jumped out a window... first level luckily (not that it would have made a difference if it where 100 ft.) stumbled around the front of an apartment buiding, spun around 6 times really fast and uncontrolled, and then simply walked quickly back inside, and layed down..... Imagine what that must have looked like to an onlooker!
I have taken doulble doses of 2-ci, 5-meo-amt, AMT, x, lsd, mushrooms, even gay dxm, but this, oh my god, I have even done it before, just not the extract. I could have died. It was enlightening.

--------------------
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile
ASK ME! about wholesale parcels of raw stones, gems, ect! Deals for the homies here! Also ask me about legal nationwide cbd cancer medicine. My moms friend, a doctor, just moved his whole family to colorado, so his epileptic son could get this tincture, and flies to GA, every week for work, when he could have used this, just in fear of losing his medical license there!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: Realnuggetz]
    #4401736 - 07/13/05 11:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, salvia is crazy stuff. you're lucky he was on the first floor. i've had a similar experience the 2nd time i ever smoked 20x salvia. INTENSE is all i can say. i cant smoke it often, it's too much.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4401745 - 07/13/05 11:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

please be careful with it.....

i'd hate to hear in the news some dude,died because he jumped out the window on sall....

gotta prolong the scheduling as long as possible....

--------------------

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4402129 - 07/14/05 02:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

what would possess someone to do that?

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: hempknight]
    #4402146 - 07/14/05 02:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hempknight said:

Try salvia and you will understand... :wink:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4402458 - 07/14/05 06:18 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yea that is crazy stuff.  I can relate.... it just makes you suddenly wake up in an insanely weird place, having forgotten everything you just did (ie smoking salvia).  It gives you these geometric suggestions that a certain movement, location, action, etc. is preferable, and you have no choice but to do it. 

One trip I had, I was going a bit nuts in his room, and he tried to restrain me.  IN my mind, his arm was part of a multidimensional puzzle piece that I was trying to restore (the entities told me I had to put the puzzle of reality back together or I"d be lost in their realm permanently).  He said I kept twisting and woulld NOT let go.

I woke up holding onto the windowsill, which had been spinning, and suddenly came to a stop. 

Glad you're allright dude :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
    #4402504 - 07/14/05 07:25 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

damn, yeah... you're lucky that it was the first floor man. fuck..

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: Locus]
    #4402792 - 07/14/05 10:58 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Impossible to read in one huge paragraph. Attempt failed.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4402878 - 07/14/05 11:27 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hempknight said:

Savlia, absolutly. Mushrooms and acid they say you should have a sitter, but with Salvia, it really TAKES control at high doses and with high powdered extract you really do NEED a sitter..your alot more likly to do anything on that then any other hallucinagin, its not like anything else thats for sure....

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineRealnuggetz
Male User Gallery

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4403126 - 07/14/05 12:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I have eaten 1/4 of mushies at one time, double doses of 2-ci, 5-meo-amt-, large amounts of lsd, all by myself I might add, but I am happy I had somebody with me this time.People dont jump out of windows on hallucinogens cause' they think they can fly! I am not a moron, I know I cant fly. People jump cause' they think the window is the only way out, or a portal.

--------------------
ASK ME! about wholesale parcels of raw stones, gems, ect! Deals for the homies here! Also ask me about legal nationwide cbd cancer medicine. My moms friend, a doctor, just moved his whole family to colorado, so his epileptic son could get this tincture, and flies to GA, every week for work, when he could have used this, just in fear of losing his medical license there!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4403219 - 07/14/05 01:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

WOW, sounds like a real learning experience!  I'm glad you're okay, man. 

Sitters are handy things to have for sure.  :crazy:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4403488 - 07/14/05 02:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hempknight said:

I really don't understand either. Never in my life on any hullucinogen have I had the urge to jump out of a window. I cannot relate to this at all.

If you cannot hold composure you should definately have somebody there to help you through. Why did your friend let you jump out of the window? Would your friend have let you jump out of a two story window?? :eek:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4403895 - 07/14/05 03:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

If you've never smoked before,it's hard to realize the sequence of events. This all happened in about 4 or 5 minutes. So after the hit he probably stumbled around and went toward the pantry for 2 or 3 minutes and then just bolted. Was back inside in the next two minutes.IMHO I'm sure that the sitter was just as surprised as you are and wasn't taking a defensive position to tackle someone when this all happened. He just wasn't expecting this kind of intense reaction.

A whole world and immense information is relayed to you in a short amount of time on Salvia. It's hard to grasp that if you've never done it before.

With all of that said...WOW!! VERY INTENSE!! Glad it all turned out alright!!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4403933 - 07/14/05 03:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

hehe you say "who shall remain nameless" and then start referring to the man in the story as "I" and "me" lol :smile:

Read my guide in my sig :smile:

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4403981 - 07/14/05 04:00 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

With salvia appearing in the headlines, its not to long before it becomes illegal. The more this stuff happens the sooner it will become illegal.

--------------------

OfflineRealnuggetz
Male User Gallery

Re: Man Jumps out of window **SALVIA** [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4404352 - 07/14/05 05:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, this WAS me jumping out of the window. I admit it. I didn't know I was jumping out a window until It was over. I thought I was opening a doorway out of the timewarprealmofevil.

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4404913 - 07/14/05 07:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, i can definitely see how it's possible to jump out of a window on salvia. especially if the gravity is pulling you towards it, or away from it and you're trying to escape. that's the one thing i dont like about salvia. i dont like the gravitational changes at all, and the fact that it sometimes tries to line you up with other objects in the room.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience