Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMushroomBoy123
enthusiast

Loc: Wa
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Scholar]
    #639061 - 05/21/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The first time i did lsd i did about 8 hits, stayed up for 2 days, and was wigged out for like a week, i was only 14 years old. Also if anyone else happens to have 2 different types of shrooms dont eat them everyday(fall season), kinda makes you feel like your gonna die.

--------------------
There is a Fungus amoung us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: How did you all start? [Re: MushroomBoy123]
    #639114 - 05/21/02 10:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

???

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Offlinelivetoride007
psilocybinator

Loc: Atlanta
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #639166 - 05/21/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Got bored with pot and remembered hearing about "magic" mushrooms at school. So I thought it was great that you could eat a mushroom "I love to eat edible mushrooms" and also get hallucinations from it. First trip i didnt eat enough and only got one visual and alot of fucked up thoughts but my second trip took a hefty dose and got EXTREME visuals and kept telling myself, "I am actually trapped in a world of psychedelia" haha

--------------------
"Ben Harper is so Ben Harper that he made Ben Harper, Ben Harper" -Bonnaroo 2003

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: How did you all start? [Re: PsyFlux]
    #639815 - 05/22/02 12:01 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

PsyFlux: Sounds Just like me. I'm getin a little bored of weed and its hard trying to battle off using it as a habit all the time. I've never tried LSD or Shrooms but I think I can now get LSD. Its hard coz i am a bit younger Speed is also available but coz of its addictiveness I'm kinda not sure.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Sheepish]
    #640124 - 05/22/02 07:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

My parents were big time hippies, but I didn't smoke pot until my Senior year in high school. Then I smoked it off & on for about a year and LOVED it, but when I got to college, my goodie-goodie boyfriend hated drugs. So I only got to have a couple of joints over the next 5 years. Then, I ran into joe666 at a club about 2 years ago (we've known each other since we were 9) and we started dating. I was THRILLED to find out he smoked weed. I, being a closet pothead, toked up everyday with joe666 and we started talking about drugs. I said, "I will NEVER do acid or coke or anything like that." Then one day, my best friend and I had heard some of our friends talking about they were "rolling" and wanted to find out what it was. We found out it was XTC, and decided we'd better try some. So after I rolled, that was it. I quit drinking alcohol almost all together. I LOVED ECSTASY!! So one night joe666 & I were sitting in the floor of our bedroom, rolling & listening to tunes and I looked down at the rolling plate and it looked like teeny-tiny mexicans dancing in front of a mexican restaurant. Holy hell!!!! I was tripping!!! I thought it was so cool and told joe666 and he said, "If you like that, you'll LOVE acid". So sure enough, when we got ahold of the one (AND ONLY) hit I've ever had, I loved it. Not as much as I love XTC, but almost! So we grew our own shrooms. After I started tripping, I realized the most horrendous, heinous crime against nature was occurring: I WAS FUCKING ALLERGIC TO SHROOMS!!!! My eyes puffed up and started watering so bad tears just continued to stream down my face. My sinuses stopped up and I couldn't breathe right (like I had a cold, not like I was going into respiratory failure). But, at least I have X, and hopefully one day again, I'll get my hands on some acid.

So, I owe it all to my honey, joe666 for showing me the way and doing away with all the propaganda bullshit my hippie parents tried to tell me so I wouldn't turn out like them. Oops!

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

OfflineStems
Stranger
Loc: North Hollywood, CA
    #640905 - 05/22/02 06:39 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I was at a house party, and I was pretty damn stoned. My friend says "hey fool, you wanna split an eigth of shrooms?"

I was like "I'm down."

And that was that....

Crazy visuals, everyone looked like cardboard cutouts, and the skinny trees were running around and hiding behind other trees. When I was walking home at like 5:30 in the AM, i started hearing children's voices in the bushes next to me... wierd stuff. Oh, and supposedly I had an hour long conversation with 2 girls (seperately) and they both thought i was the coolest guy. But, I can't remember even meeting them... oh wells

--------------------
-----------------------------------------------------
You need people like me,
So you can point your F$%#ing finger,
And say that's the bad guy.

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #641135 - 05/23/02 12:35 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

The D.A.R.E program through my school. Ironic, eh?
Go figure a program designed to stop violence and prevelent drug use in children and and tech them good...Sorry was drooning out there.....

Yep: DARE made me WANT to do drugs. At that time my step-dad smoke the bud, so smoking pot was not on the list due to the smoke odor( now I love it!)...BUT LSD was it. It was the only drug (excluding PCP)that was abreveated and was a Hal-lu-cin-a-gin.....YOU MEAN ME sight GETS MESSED UP? cool

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Penguin]
    #641148 - 05/23/02 01:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

shrooms: never tried!!! i am now trying to cultivate and then to taste some shroomiz... you cant find shrooms in my country (greece)

acid: since i can find extremely easy lsd blotters or liquid in my country and all my friends have tried i decided to taste it:-) and i did:-)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Penguin]
    #641156 - 05/23/02 01:21 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah, back in the late 60s the authoritarians were coming out with these classic scare tactic films (like the old "reefer madness" flicks, but for lsd...) --- and we all had to attend these movies... the antidrugs ones and the scary driving ones (like "signal 30" --- blood on the highway, drunk kids, guys goin thru windshields, sheesh...) & one of the anti-dope films ahd these longhaired wierdos sitting around a campfire and muttering something & ritually touching some egyptian-looking magical amulet & generally looking rather strange & the narrator said takng LSD will make you see things that aren't real & start to believe in magickal wierdness --- & i figured "hey, that sounds pretty good to me!!!" & so i was primed to check it out... and did eventually (not in high school tho; i was in college & like 19 or 20 years old) --- but y'know, i probably still could have waited (& i might have gotten out of university in the standard 4 years instead of, well, quite a bit longer, hehheh...)
~
& now my kids' friends are tokin, & some of 'em trippin' or rollin' ... & i tell 'em i would like them to get educated about what they are doing (wish i had studied the stuff quite a bit more before i decided to start gettin into it...) & maybe ummmm pace themselves (ya don't have to do too much of everything before you turn 18, ok?) & somehow survive the learning curve so that they can "make it" as young adults ('cause in my circle, back in the early 70s, not everybody did survive... some mental casualties, & some just plain died because of bad decisions...)
ummmm, what was the question ?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
Re: How did you all start? [Re: gnrm23]
    #641215 - 05/23/02 02:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Ha, Sounds like mine I posted earlier. I think that those anti-drug commercials and propaganda lead about as many kids to drugs as it keeps away. I heard from my two friends at separate times that those anti weed commercials they are playing nonstop ("Your friends are out having fun, and your stuck at home, because you smoked pot, and got caught by your parents") didn?t help at all.
There are more people smoking weed now then before the commercials. They both said they saw something on the news about it.

Anyone else heard this?

OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

Re: How did you all start? [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #4398243 - 07/12/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My parents gave me acid when I was 6 and I loved it. I didn't trip again until I was 15 when I could get it through school. I'm now 20 and I have been taking vacations ever since.

--------------------
Manitou

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: How did you all start? [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4398294 - 07/13/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I was just curious about psychedelics, so I asked my parents what they where like, my parents explained it the best they could, but they made them sound like it was all flowers and peace signs, so @ 14, I ate 1/8 and totally wigged out! That year I ate shrooms 8 times trying to come to terms with them, and by the years end we (the mush and me) had formed a useful relationship!

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Kalix]
    #4398368 - 07/13/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm. started smoking pot because i wonted to get messed up and i wonted it BAD. i finaly did and wow it was amazing i could not stop laughing or talking. i was one of those guys that there first time they talk no stop and go up to people ad there like im sooooo high and laugh there ass of. like ive never laughed that much on pot before never and ive done it alot! i eventualy calmed down and wonted to start halucinating and thought it would be cool to see shit so i tried to get lsd because i wonted a full blown halucination but never could so i settled with shrooms and am glad i did cause that was plenty for me ive only done shrooms once because i havnt had the chance to do it again. i figure why not just let cid come to you so ill just be waiting and cid if your reading this stop by and give me a visit why dont you.

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4398676 - 07/13/05 02:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I tried E
And it opened up a whole new world of opportunity
And after doing a search on google
knew that shrooms would be just what I needed

And I was right!  :smile:

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: How did you all start? [Re: MOTH]
    #4399180 - 07/13/05 09:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I always wonder how 3 year old threads end up getting bumped like this heh...

But anyway, fun topic nonetheless. My story is similar to that of EllemyshShade. I started drinking alcohol when I was 17, and did that moderately for about a year. Then eventually I became introduced to raves while I was 18. Finally at my fourth rave at the age of 19 I tried some E. I had a great time, and wanted to research all the drugs I have learned about all over again. I was pretty much a 'goody' I suppose you could say until I was about 18, and still had the general message sent out by anti-drug programs that "All drugs are bad, hurt you, possibly kill you, and are addictive".

When I went online through google to take a second look at the world of drugs, I found out the truth about many drugs. Mushrooms caught my eye, because hallucinations had always been something that puzzled me, and every explanation I heard basically ended up saying that you have to try it, it just cannot be explained. So I read up on mushrooms a lot, and what did I find? A pretty much harmless drug, that doesnt make you physically dependant, and is legal in a nice amount of countries. So, you only live once, I thought to myself, and this isnt gonna stop me from living, why the hell not? It was damn fun!

Nothing against smokers out there, but I love how harmful, addictive drugs like cigs are legal here, whereas something like mushrooms are not heh. Shows that both lobbying has a big impact, and that the general public has a very negative association with drugs pounded into their minds.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: How did you all start? [Re: Ramuh]
    #4399454 - 07/13/05 11:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I went to Amsterdam and got curious, so I went into a shop and bought 30 grams of Mexicans.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: How did you all start? [Re: TurricaN]
    #4399479 - 07/13/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

For me, i was desperate one weekend when i was still a minor and couldnt find any booze (alcoholic). I had heard of robotripping so i thought what the hell, i had heard it was kind of like being drunk. Well it turns out i had an entirely spiritual and life changing experience to say the least and now i am happily settled with psychedelics.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4400890 - 07/13/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

a bunch of my friends were doing them one day awhile ago, and i was thinkin, nah, i already smoke pot(and had done coke once), i dont need any more drugs. but when they were getting passed out, i decided to throw in a spare 15 bucks and get half an eighth just to see what would happen. i didnt expect much, i expected to see a few visuals, but didnt realize that they brought you into a completely different state of mind. i had a great time. my consciousness had completely changed. i didnt think anything like that was possible. i was in awe. i was so amazed by what they did to me i decided i wanted to try every drug i could find, hoping i would find something else as amazing.

i tried every drug i could get my hands for like 6 months, i went through a lot, tussin, e, k, nitrous, opium, salvia, speed, a ton of various pills, and copious amounts of marijuana. i definitely made some stupid decisions, but i dont regret any of it. after i realized what i was doing, i realized that hallucinogens were the only drugs that were good. all other drugs are like been there, done that, moved on. nowadays i'm just happy with some weed and the occasional trip and roll(although i think i'm almost done with ecstasy, probably only gonna do it twice a year from now on for the 2 big raves i'm going to be going to every year till i eventually grow out of them).

only drugs that i'm interested in that i havent done yet are acid, peyote and dmt. i'm sure that all 3 of them will find me when the time comes.

:mushroom2: happy trips :wink:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

Re: How did you all start? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4401058 - 07/13/05 06:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Summer of '76 three of us drove to the pacific side of the canal zone from Miraflorez locks where we were stationed at. The shrooms were big and plentiful and I tried to be the boss and said don't eat them untill we get past the Panamanian gaurds at the checkpoint (I didn't know the effects) .But these guys had wide grins as we drove thru. I was up for like 24 hours feeling fine and I left an ammo can full of shrooms for the guys who came on duty monday morning. I felt I was doing a favor by leaving shrooms floating in inky soup on the table

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #4402423 - 07/14/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I really believed a lot of bad stuff about lsd/mushrooms.  I remember hearing about "shrooms" in like grade 7 and thought "drugs...BAD!".  I honestly didn't hear of lsd until like grade 10 or so.  And back then, I knew it only as acid.

I thought to myself, "god acid.  Why the hell would someone want to eat acid?!  morons.  Probably eats away your brain"  :rolleyes:

I thought this up until grade 12 pretty much.  And I'm so ashamed, but I can't turn back time.  I started smoking marijuana in my senior year a lot.  I enjoyed it so much.  My smoking buddy would mention from time to to time about wanting to try mushrooms.  I was sort of up for the idea, not knowing anything about them, but it never happened.

Eventually a friend with only 1 trip under his belt told me a little more about them(still a lot of bullshit, but enough to intrigue me)...and that's when I had my first trip with 4 dried grams.  A very intense experience that has changed me for life.

After that I went full out into research on all psychedelics and I learned a lot of amazing stuff.  Same time I discovered the shroomery and erowid.  Then it was me, 6 months later, convincing my friend to try lsd with me.  :grin:

:heart: lsd

I will always, no matter what, love what psychedelics do.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures