Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineblowback
Nothing to lose,nothing to gein.
 User Gallery

Loc: Houston Tx.
Police kill kid on Cid/Ex
    #4400334 - 07/13/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

EULESS ? An autopsy has been ordered on a teenager who died two days after police shot him with a Taser gun three times in order to subdue him.

Euless police said Kevin Omas of Grapevine had ingested two tabs of Ecstasy and four hits of LSD at a party before they were called to a reported disturbance early Sunday.

Authorities said Omas, 17, was unruly and charged at officers repeatedly. A supervisor fired all three Taser darts at Omas, zapping him with 50,000 volts of electricity each time, before he was subdued.

"The Taser was the only way for us to get control," Assistant Police Chief Harland Wesmoreland said.

Omas was treated at the scene by paramedics, then taken to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, where he went into a coma. He died Tuesday.

Euless police are conducting their own investigation in addition to the autopsy.

--------------------
"Daddy, what's the difference between ignorance and apathy?"

"Son, I don't know, and I don't care"

Edited by blowback (07/13/05 03:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpencyspence28
Texan CubeFarmer
Loc: Tx.
Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: blowback]
    #4400343 - 07/13/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

FUCKING PIGS!!!!

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4400351 - 07/13/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have a link for the article? Are there more articles on this same case?

Police are to hungry for some false sense of power.

I wonder what the distrubances were, and the kids reactions.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineSpencyspence28
Texan CubeFarmer
Loc: Tx.
Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: Spencyspence28]
    #4400358 - 07/13/05 03:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Something needs to be done with these fucking over powered cops useing those thing.Thats inhumane.

Offlineblowback
 User Gallery

Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4400364 - 07/13/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4400407 - 07/13/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

What else would you do if an intoxicated person was repeatedly charging you? The cops did nothing wrong, and it is the kid's fault that he is dead.

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4400409 - 07/13/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love how the reporters are so frickin vague.  :frown:  in every report.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #4400420 - 07/13/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRabbitt said:
What else would you do if an intoxicated person was repeatedly charging you? The cops did nothing wrong, and it is the kid's fault that he is dead.

you never know what 'actually' went down.  of course the reporters are going to report that.  "charging", my ass, i bet that kid was "charging" those pigs with hugs being on beans, lol.

the acid is an all loving psychedelic too, haha.  "charging" :rotfl:

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4400463 - 07/13/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You call me out because I don't know what went down, then you do the exact same thing? How in the hell do you know that he was not charging?

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #4400487 - 07/13/05 04:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I said that to prove my point, rabbit.

Its just like iraq on a different scale. We dont know what is happening, or what has exactly happened. everyone gets paid to keep their mouths shut or open at any given time, haha.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #4400523 - 07/13/05 04:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the acid is an all loving psychedelic too, haha.

I've seen people become incredibly violent on LSD and other psychedelics before, especially when they start into the bad-trip rut. Having cops show up could easily do that.

I've also seen people (my old room mate, for one) who DID NOT GET ALL LOVEY FROM MDMA! In fact it used to make him depressed and angry while rolling. He only took it 3 times because of this, and each time it was a SCARY sight to see!

I'm not trying to vindicate the cops here. Obviously if drugs were LEGAL, like they should be, none of this would have happened. However I can't rule out the possibility of this kid having a bad trip and getting violent because of it.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineblowback
 User Gallery

Re: Police kill kid on Cid/Ex [Re: trendal]
    #4400548 - 07/13/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Regardless of whether or not he was charging at the cops, you can't tell me that those muscle head palooka cops couldn't take down this kid without frying his ass.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4400552 - 07/13/05 04:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Non-lethal weapons, huh?

No matter what happened, I'm sure we can agree that the police would have put that in their report (that he "charged" them) regardless of the facts, to cover their own ass.

Let's just believe whatever the news report tells us.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4400574 - 07/13/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well tasers are supposed to be VERY safe to use, and I know at least around here all the cops who are given them are told they are non-lethal.

I can't blame a cop for using something he was TOLD TO USE, and told it was NON LETHAL....which results in someone's death.

We don't even know what it was that killed the kid, from the article. Maybe it was the drugs, and not the taser, you know?

Does anyone have any links to research on taser safety?

The system as a whole is just fucked, from the top down :mad:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlineblowback
 User Gallery

#4400581 - 07/13/05 04:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Right the drugs just so happened to kill him the same time he was tasered.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4400584 - 07/13/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah cops can really fuck a mental state up in those conditions. But, you know. cops are assholes, and even if he did charge, he was probably hassled.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4400588 - 07/13/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

dont cops get tased before handling one? or is that myth? i wonder if they get hit with all three triggers.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4400591 - 07/13/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

cops are assholes

Don't say that! It's along the same lines of "all drug-users are addicts".

I've met plenty of GOOD cops, and a few VERY COOL cops. Granted, I have met a lot of asshole cops...but then again I've met a whole lot more asshole citizens :wink:

Saying "all cops are assholes" just serves to highten the Us vs Them mentality. I don't think we need that.

--------------------

Offlineblowback
 User Gallery

#4400604 - 07/13/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If you have ever taken someone to jail for smoking pot then you are an asshole.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#4400606 - 07/13/05 04:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

dont cops get tased before handling one? or is that myth?

Yeah, at least the ones around here do. They also get sprayed by pepper spray before they are ever alowed to carry it. I've talked to several cops about it and they all said a tasing isn't as bad as it sounds - pain while being tased, but it goes away VERY fast after the tasing stops.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom