Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Ganja Fun!
    #4399470 - 07/13/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

what are your guys' favorite ways to smoke up? whats ur favorite piece? whats your favorite strain of bud? how often do you do it? what kind of locations are best? do you prefer parties, small groups,or alone? how many bowls can you smoke before your all smoked out?

anything! just keep it comin

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: TheHook]
    #4399822 - 07/13/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quebec Gold out of a straight chillum that's constantly being repacked on a semi-open porch full of people.

Good start?

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4399840 - 07/13/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Anything good out of a little, swirly, rainbow, glass bowl that me and my friends affectionately call "Shelby".  I prefer small groups of about two or three people... occasionally more.  I just smoke until I feel happy... I take small hits... I'm in it for the fun and the friends. :heart: :thumbup: :laugh:

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4400916 - 07/13/05 05:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont know anything about different strains, i just know good weed when i see it, i like to smoke whatevers best :wink:

i like smokin with 1, 2, or 3 other people, or by myself. like to do it outdoors when it's nice out. even when it's freezing out i like to do it outdoors unless i just want to relax on my couch or in bed and smoke.

best thing to smoke out of is my bowl, The Water Buffalo. really nice $120 bowl i bought one year and 3 days ago. i've never smoked out of a piece i like better, and i've smoked out of a lot. it's got a very strange mouthpiece and a huge chamber. can get very nice hits out of it. i even like it better than my bongs. last time i shroomed i decided that if my bowl ever breaks, i'm going to quit smoking daily, and start only smoking on occasion. lets hope my bowl doesnt break :smile: i've dropped it on concrete before and it's survived, really thick glass.

when i smoke alone i never smoke more than 1 bowl, and it's usually more like 1/2 a bowl, then i'm sufficiently stoned. always smoke once a day, twice on some weekends, and more on special occasions.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4401177 - 07/13/05 06:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:banana:

--------------------
Some folks trust to reason, others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing, but I know it comes out right.

OfflineGog
hapless andhappy

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Raiden333]
    #4401367 - 07/13/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I smoke usually one to three times daily. I usually do blades because they're the most economical by FAR (one gram can last a week of good stoning!) and they get you stoned regardless. I enjoy good outdoor, or hydro. The former is good for its smooth mellowness, the latter for its trippy effects. Indoor is kind of a middle ground...to be honest I don't care much for categorizing the strain, although I do know when "R2" or "M39" are sold to me, cuz they're really popular strains in my town. The best pot I've ever smoked, though, was called Afghani - it was extremely potent and fluffed up like crazy when cut up. The STRONGEST pot I've ever smoked was called "snake hydro" - it took about one bong hit, and you felt literally drunk. This was most likely because it was laced with mesc, because I have NEVER had that effect off pot before or after. You would smoke a tiny chunk and get completely woozy and stumble around with little to no control. IT WAS FRICKIN GREAT.

OfflineChiefess
ExperiencedToker / AmateurMushroom Hunter

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Gog]
    #4401514 - 07/13/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

my piece above
i have no favorite strain; i like to try new ones all the time. if i had to say one though, it would be KB

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Chiefess]
    #4401556 - 07/13/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I enjoy smoking by myself on a chair on the side of my house with my house to my back and dense forest on all other sides of me, 15 feet of grass between me and the forest.  Once I get all situated and start smoking birds and squirels and chipmunks hang out on the grass and chill out with me. I have a very special pipe named jesabel that I will post a picture of tomorrow when my batteries are recharged. My favorite strain is Bubblegum, when I smoke two bowls of it through jesabel (over a gram) I usually take a weed nap while sitting outside and I usually have conversations with the animals :smile:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Offlinenickpdx
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: lardnar]
    #4402344 - 07/14/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love smoking joints more than anything, but bongs and pipes are second best. My favorite strain is Blueberry and I smoke probably (if you averaged it out) every other day, but it really depends. The best locations are outdoors without electronics (especially TV and video games), alone or with a few good friends, or in a busy city where you can just watch people and take buses/trains to places!
Mmm!

Edited by nickpdx (07/14/05 02:26 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: nickpdx]
    #4402372 - 07/14/05 02:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

man every glass pipe I've ever had makes this whistling sound ONLY While the lighter is on it anybody experience this?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineFrappy
Strange

Loc: South Florida
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Strumpling]
    #4402382 - 07/14/05 02:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
man every glass pipe I've ever had makes this whistling sound ONLY While the lighter is on it anybody experience this?

Yeah, but usually only with metal pipes. I think its just the shape of the pipe. I got a new pyrex sherlock that doesn't whistle, so thats good.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4402390 - 07/14/05 02:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Mr ROOR is be far my favorite. But other then that, a good platinum blunt (strawberry kiwi or blueberry please) is nice too.

Favorite strain? Well trainwreck of course, though it doesn't come around very often. Usually I'll pick up master kush or bubblegum. Sometimes purple strains come around too, like purple star. Good shit :smile:

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4408587 - 07/15/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

OfflineChiefess

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: lardnar]
    #4408922 - 07/15/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

wow...thats one of the most beastly pieces ive ever seen. as cool as yours is though, i still prefer mine, cause over the 150 something bowls i have toked in it so far i have developed an extremely strong (and undoubtedly unhealthy) emotional attachment to it, similar to most other bong/bowl owners.

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineChiefess

#4411261 - 07/16/05 09:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

heres my bud, forgot to post it earlier. try not to orgasm.

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

#4411340 - 07/16/05 10:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Send some of that my way.  :thumbup: :heart:

Invisiblebudsicle
s?igh?tsee?r

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4414846 - 07/17/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

when i was smoking heavily i always used bong and took as large hits as possible but now that i smoke only occasionally i prefer this pipe that my mate brought me from india:

and heres some hash ive got lying around.. its too bad though cause im not feelin like smokin now so its got no use unless i meet some hippies i can bargain it to

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: budsicle]
    #4415027 - 07/17/05 02:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's a really cool pipe, budsicle. 

That hash looks nice too.

:thumbup:

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #4415240 - 07/17/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The best way to smoke by far is out of a bong, with ice in it, outside in the sun, on a hot day. My favorite piece is this bong here. It's got 3 little indents above the curve in it that holds the ice. I like to fill it all the way up to the top with ice, pour cold water over the ice to fill the bong, and then refill to the top with ice cause some melts when the water is poured on. I can barely feel the hits go in my lungs, it's so smooth and refreshing! :smile: It's the best on hot ass days, sitting in the sun, and chillin with some buds!

This is my favorite bubbler

and this here is my favorite pipe, and my newest

:rasta:

--------------------

OfflineChiefess

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: RobMarley420]
    #4415631 - 07/17/05 04:25 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i agree with you that outside is the best place to toke, but my problem with toking on hot days is that after i toke my whole body heats up. fortunately it goes away after about 20 minutes but by that time i am in no mood to get up and move, wherever i am is where i will stay (i usually smoke indica so moving is not a good option for me).
yea man, as much as i love my bowl theres nothing like a good bong once in a while. i especially love bongs for the clear, when i clear it i love watching the smoke disappear, and i love the feeling of tons of marijuana smoke filling my lungs.
:bongload:      :bigweed:

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

#4415657 - 07/17/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My face gets really hot after I smoke.  My friend took a picture of me on his camera phone when I was taking a hit and my face was the color of a red crayon.  :thumbdown:

Offlinetmgodin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4418752 - 07/18/05 11:48 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm with u on that one. i love smoken outside. nature is brigs the high up. I'll smoke in the freezing cold if i have too.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: tmgodin]
    #4419145 - 07/18/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i like to smoke in a place with very still air, the smoke gathers and gets pretty trippy and you can blow smoke rings a hell of a lot easier. My favorite strain has to be the northern lights, the stuff i got was whoa dank (i had three hits and started aural hallucinations). I like to smoke by myself and with maybe two or three more people, but occasionally a large circle of people sucking on a pipe isnt bad either. my favorite piece in the world is this simple little 30 dollar pipe i got a couple weeks ago that is about 5 inches long and has a fat bowl on it. most the time i smoke once every day to two days, at a half to full bowl.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineChiefess

#4419633 - 07/18/05 03:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

as great as toking outdoors is, you cannot deny the pleasure of baking up a room.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Been Tokin'!

OfflineMr_Psilocin
finding moreactives thanever
 User Gallery

#4429916 - 07/20/05 06:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

WHITE WIDDOW is THE best weed on the planet!!
I swear it's so good especially when it's nice and stickey!! :inlove: :crazy2: :grin:

--------------------
"I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale, and never tried it again." Bill Clinton

"A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly fifteen hundred pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to induce a lethal response... In strict medical terms, marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we commonly consume. For example, eating ten raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death."

DEA Administrative Law Judge Francis L. Young
Opinion and Recommended Ruling, Findings of Fact,

http://www.hempfiles.com/php/quotes.php

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Ganja Fun! [Re: Mr_Psilocin]
    #4438577 - 07/22/05 02:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My favorite puff has to be either a bog strain called Bog Bubble or Blueberry. Both are exceptional all the way through.

As for smoking i love to do it out of this big red and black pipe i have. The bubbler's nice too, but i like that more for more people, or a larger amount. The taste in a good pipe can't be matched  :bigweed:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order