Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.)
    #4399308 - 07/13/05 12:34 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking about the whole MySpace craze the other day...I'm not a big fan of MySpace at all but it got me thinking about the Shroomery and individual users.  I'm not about to suggest that the Shroomery give each user webspace to make their own personal little web portal, but rather, a user space that would befit the ideas behind the Shroomery, namely a place to store your trip reports.

How about if, when clicking on someone's name to view their profile, along with the links bundled at the bottom there was a link to that user's trip reports. The link could be labelled..."View This User's Trip Reports."  Every user would have a section of their My Home where they could access their Trip Reports page and enter the report.  Taking a note from Erowid, we could include drop down menus that would allow the user to select what chemical(s) they ingested, the dosages, etc. and it would give each user that enjoys writing trip reports (I know many like myself who do) a place to display them to anyone who is interested in reading them.

Maybe I'm just trying to free up some space in my sig :wink: but personally I'm smitten with this idea and would like to hear what other Shroomerites and the mods/admins feel about it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4399387 - 07/13/05 01:06 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Frankly, I think that's a fantastic idea. And I'm not just saying that. It strikes me as a great idea that could give users a sense of more personalized attention and strengthen the community. I for one would love to see this idea employed.

:thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4399397 - 07/13/05 01:08 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Great idea, I second the :thumbup: :thumbup:

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #4399422 - 07/13/05 01:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think this would definately be a good idea, I would like to hear some further feedback on it.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Thor]
    #4399448 - 07/13/05 01:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:
soundz nice

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Thor]
    #4399449 - 07/13/05 01:29 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

:cool: :thumbup:  There are so many people in the Pub who I love talking to, and I know they've written trip reports, but I never have the intiative to go searching for trip reports that they've written and not everyone has them in their sigs.  So this would really let people get into the heads of other users by seeing their write-ups of what are some of the most intimate and intense moments in life...trips. :smirk:  But you don't need anymore feedback from me I guess! :lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4399461 - 07/13/05 01:34 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think it is a great idea. I havn't ever wrote one not from being lazy, its because most my trips are very spiritual/personal (I guess). Maybe one day Ill write one up..

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4399478 - 07/13/05 01:40 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

When you write them out, your brain almost forces itself to view the trip as a narrative, with themes and turning points, and you end up walking away from the write-up withb a deeper sense of what it was you explored and discovered! In my experience, at least.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4399487 - 07/13/05 01:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think its a great idea as well....

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4399534 - 07/13/05 01:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I like it, but I don't think it should be exclusive to trip reports. I know I'd almost definitely like to use it for random little things I'd write, but I might not end up putting any trip reports in. So yes, but under a different name.

"Writings", "Writing Gallery"...? I dunno.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4399541 - 07/13/05 01:57 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Phluck]
    #4399550 - 07/13/05 01:59 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Well I guess that was sort of my point though, that I don't know if we want it to turn into like the blogger.com subpage of shroomery.org. I have a blog, though I haven't updated it in a while over at Ones and Zeroes and I dunno, I mean if the admins were cool with blog space on the server that would be quite cool I suppose! I made the suggestion trip report specific just to keep it in tune with the site in a larger scope.

Random writings...that seems like more something that belongs in a post in either OTD or the Pub.

With trip reportws accessible via user profiles, you can also have noobs checking out people's trip reports to get a feel for what tripping is like, without having to dig through Trip Tips.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4399683 - 07/13/05 02:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

This is a great Idea ... I have thought of something like this before but never could put all my thoughts together  to make sucha a suggestion. GOOD ONE :smile: :handth:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Phluck]
    #4399697 - 07/13/05 02:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
I like it, but I don't think it should be exclusive to trip reports. I know I'd almost definitely like to use it for random little things I'd write, but I might not end up putting any trip reports in. So yes, but under a different name.

"Writings", "Writing Gallery"...? I dunno.

yeah, something blog-like (bloggy? blogesque?)...
not everyone here trips regularly.

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Vvellum]
    #4399708 - 07/13/05 02:33 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Like I said though, it seems to me the types of things that would fit into a "blog-esque" part of a user's profile....those are the types of things that people would just post in the Pub anyway.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4400176 - 07/13/05 04:59 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

There has been talk of a Trip Reports sub-forum for a long time.

I am trying to get an update on its status.

Your idea is great Robot!

:smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4400181 - 07/13/05 05:01 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I think this is an awesome idea! :smile:

I don't like the whole blog idea because as Robot pointed out 'The Pub' and 'OTD' are both like one big blog anyway. Also if users want to point others to their blog there are many places such as MySpace they can link to in their signature. A user Trip Report add-on to the profile goes right along with the whole scheme of The Shroomery.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Rose]
    #4400194 - 07/13/05 05:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

The Trip Reports sub-forum totally makes sense and in effect could be linked to the user profile Trip Report depot. The Trip Reports page via the user profile could just be a directory of posts the user has made that contain their trip reports. The user would just have to enter the URL and the link would be made...and if it was in the Trip Reports sub-forum, it would just point to that.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4400239 - 07/13/05 05:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

If only you could write code...

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Rose]
    #4400248 - 07/13/05 05:16 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I know, I was just thinking that. I've wanted to lend a bigger hand to the Shroomery some way lately and I wish I could spearhead a project like this! I'm sure we have some talented code writers willing to take it on...though I'm also sure a lot of them are very busy as of late.

Anything I can do to help I will.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4400855 - 07/13/05 07:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

What about like a personal scrapbook type thing for each user? Or something along those lines? Members can have a personal photo gallery (with limits on size, duh), a section for trip reports, a section for a bio, a section for a page describing their philosophies/what they think of life, and maybe a section for quotes.

Of course that would all probably take a bit of time to code and some server space to boot.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: dblaney]
    #4403297 - 07/14/05 01:35 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
What about like a personal scrapbook type thing for each user? Or something along those lines? Members can have a personal photo gallery (with limits on size, duh), a section for trip reports, a section for a bio, a section for a page describing their philosophies/what they think of life, and maybe a section for quotes.

Of course that would all probably take a bit of time to code and some server space to boot.

I realize that once an idea is put out into an open forum, the idea no longer has an owner, so this is no longer like MY IDEA I CONTROL BWAHAHAHA...but I just wanted to say that this is something I was trying to avoid in pitching the personal trip report areas.  I feel that giving individual users their own webspace just isn't necessarily...necessary.  I dunno.

Also, you can already make your photo gallery viewable by the rest of the Shroomery public.  I could see some sort of extended webspace being made available to Supporters in the future (goddamn I need to send in cash for my account already! need to find a job...) but I hope that in the meantime the Trip Report space is made available for everyone...and soon! :cool:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4403392 - 07/14/05 01:58 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

At two other message boards I frequent there is a forum where members of a certain level can start a thread as sort of a 'diary' type thing.  You only get one thread of your own, but you can use it to write whatever you want inside, another members can read if they like. 

We could do something like that...except for trip reports. 

Is that kind of what you are taking about or am I delusional again?  :smile:

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: MOTH]
    #4403411 - 07/14/05 02:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Well like I said, I don't think it should necessarily be in the format of a thread. It could be, if it were to be integrated with a Trip Reports Sub-Forum (that's something that would be very cool if it existed...I'd totally want to help out with that, I love reading trip reports.)

I was thinking more of a listing like this:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch...isplaytype=main

Those are all of your Main Threads, Elle. But look at that format, and imagine the leftmost column would be the title of the Trip Report.

In the second column, instead of forum, it would list the substances involved in the report.

In the third column would be the date that it was posted up on the user's trip report sub-page. Then when you clicked on the link it would bring you a page with text that would be much like the Trip Reports we have on the site (though I admit I rarely go to look at those so much as the ones posted in Trip Tips/The Pub). Below each trip report would be a "Comments" area where people could leave their thoughts on it, and that would enable a discussion about the trip.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4403460 - 07/14/05 02:18 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I really love this idea Robot...and it would be fascinating to watch the evolution of a tripper's attitude towards psychedelics and the nature of their trips.  :thumbup:

Male

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: MOTH]
    #4403468 - 07/14/05 02:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Definitely Elle...I just sent you a PM about what I really think this could do for the community and for its users...we need a place that would really allow for the investigation of what a trip means to a user, what they can learn from it.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4403915 - 07/14/05 03:47 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I'm still waiting for an update on the Trip Report sub-forum.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
    #4416970 - 07/18/05 12:44 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I like this idea too! It took me a little while but I think I finally got it working. You'll notice that there is now a "My Journal" link on the top navbar and in your "My Home" area. Clicking this will take you to a personal forum where you can post trip reports, random thoughts or whatever you wish. Only you can start threads in your journal, but anyone can reply. You also have moderation ability, so you can close, edit, delete and make posts sticky (there is a drop-down box at the bottom of each thread with management options).

Once you have a post in your journal, a link will show up in your profile so other users know there's something there to read. Of course you can also place a link in your sig or whatever.

Please keep an eye out for bugs and let me know if you have any suggestions for ways to further refine the journal functionality. Thanks a lot for the suggestion, I hope you enjoy it in action!

Peace,

-Y

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Ythan]
    #4417011 - 07/18/05 12:53 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, that is very very badass. I feel this is going to lead to very good things. :thumbup:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Ythan]
    #4417098 - 07/18/05 01:06 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I put a couple links in my post, but the UBB doesn't seem to be working,  click , I might have screwed something up, but for both links? Check it out, thanks :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: gdman]
    #4417130 - 07/18/05 01:11 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

That link doesn't even work for me... hmmm

My Journal is working... so far... haven't written much though...

This is awesome. Thanks a bunch Y! :smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: gdman]
    #4417483 - 07/18/05 02:34 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks man! There was a problem with post editing which was breaking UBBCode, it should be fixed now.

Cervantes what happens when you click that link?

-Y

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#4417492 - 07/18/05 02:37 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Works fine now... :smile:

Nothing was happening last time I tried.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
    #4418514 - 07/18/05 12:27 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Just wondering. Is scat illegal in the journals without warning?

--------------------

Male

#4418733 - 07/18/05 01:44 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you very much Ythan! :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

#4419675 - 07/18/05 05:32 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

YOU ROCK SO MUCH!!!! This was a BIG upgrade....

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4419774 - 07/18/05 06:04 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #4419809 - 07/18/05 06:14 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

It would be nice if there was some other way to get to a user's journal and also so you could determine if the user had a journal by just looking at one of their posts.

Maybe a "J"ournal flag similar to the "A"dmin "M"oderater "S"upporter flags that is a clickable link to the journal?

--------------------

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Organic]
    #4419865 - 07/18/05 06:31 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
It would be nice if there was some other way to get to a user's journal and also so you could determine if the user had a journal by just looking at one of their posts.

Maybe a "J"ournal flag similar to the "A"dmin "M"oderater "S"upporter flags that is a clickable link to the journal?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Invisiblesherm
sherman
 User Gallery

Loc: Euthanasia
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: myndreach]
    #4420027 - 07/18/05 07:15 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

put in the profile
down by the user gallery link

--------------------
shroomery.
not even once.

Invisiblesherm
sherman
 User Gallery

Loc: Euthanasia
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: sherm]
    #4420426 - 07/18/05 08:56 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

or make them private
so you can choose who can see/use your journal

--------------------
shroomery.
not even once.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: sherm]
    #4432553 - 07/21/05 11:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hmm, i wonder... if it would be possible to "flag" journal entries? kinda like a user defined catagory... like, have a journal control panel which you would set various catagories for your post, like "trip report, writnig, blog... etc", and then have those displayed in a drop down box per the "post New.." page (default bieng "non selected")...

i think if it would be possible... that it would help organize... and then users could "view only <Catagory> to see just those flaged post's... maybe :shrug:

it would work kinda like the subcatagory's, but user defined, and it wouldnt be a sub...

catagory... what a wierd word... try saying it over in your head... it dont sound right...

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Phychotron]
    #4433776 - 07/21/05 04:19 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I might have missed it, but what are the guidlines for the journal?

can mods access and delete/modify?

what is tolerated?

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: goobler]
    #4434155 - 07/21/05 05:42 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

maybe there should be a Journal rules sticky in everyone's journal :shrug:

--------------------

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: Phychotron]
    #4434158 - 07/21/05 05:43 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

ooohh ooohh oooohhh... how bout a custom image display for the journal? just one... ya know... to make it personal... maybe 300x300 tops...

--------------------

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4434350 - 07/21/05 06:21 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

can i scat in my journal?

OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Re: A Suggestion for Trip Reports (A good one, at that, I think, at least.) [Re: goobler]
    #4434739 - 07/21/05 07:39 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

As far as I'm concerned you can post whatever you want in your journal. However the admins reserve the right to remove stuff which is causing a problem. I don't care if you post scat just don't trick people into viewing it. If we start getting complaints about journal content then we'll have to start taking action.

I like the subcategory and custom header suggestions for journals. I'd be interested to hear how many people would use these so I know if they're worth implementing (could be a bit of work).

Peace,

-Y

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4434832 - 07/21/05 07:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

thanks man

I just wanted to know

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4437351 - 07/22/05 10:34 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Phychotron Said:
subcatagory and custom header... Wow, that's a great idea

i agree :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4438987 - 07/22/05 06:28 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:

I like the subcategory and custom header suggestions for journals. I'd be interested to hear how many people would use these 

Me!  :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles