Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

do outdoor mushrooms alwasy get so big?? *pics*
    #4399102 - 07/13/05 10:55 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i dumped my last set of cassings out into my lawn clippings pile in my yard a bout 2 weeks ago.. and ive been checking it every day and i only noticed 2 but today when i whent out there were about 10 just huge, well bigger than anyones ive ever gotten from indoor growing.. there allens and i got a lil over 320 grams wet.. i know these arnt huge probly to most, but there biger than any ive picked so far :smile: heres some pics..

its been realy hot and dry out for the last week so im figureing thats why the caps are all cracked.. but man i about pooed myself when i seen all them.  :whoa: i got them in the dryer right now.. gonna try them out this weekend..  :scaryshroom:
do shrooms grow better outside,or anything like that.. or u think they could care less??  i just wish i didnt live so close to other ppl i would make me up a nice outdoor garden :smile:

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: do outdoor mushrooms alwasy get so big?? *pics* [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4399106 - 07/13/05 10:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Right on man!  I'm not sure if they always get too big, but looks like they certainly did this time for you.  I think it has to do with the quality of substrate, meaning shit would create better shrooms with brf/verm but I'm not 100% sure.  Either way, enjoy those. :smile:

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: do outdoor mushrooms alwasy get so big?? *pics* [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4399208 - 07/13/05 11:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

willmafingerdo said:
its been realy hot and dry out for the last week so im figureing thats why the caps are all cracked.. but man i about pooed myself when i seen all them.  :whoa: 

Check this out if you wonder about an arid environment! Arizona! At 114 Degrees!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4399125/an/0/page/0

I couldn't believe this.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation