Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
Holiday to Morocco
    #4391725 - 07/11/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey guys,

I'm heading to Morocco in a fews weeks, and wondered if anybody had any suggestions of plants/seeds which i may be able to bring back to the UK?

So far i haven't found info on anything but dope, and maybe khat, but thought perhaps the markets may have something interesting?

Any help appreciated, of course i'd be willing to share seeds etc....

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: Holiday to Morocco [Re: Oakbear]
    #4391774 - 07/11/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno about plants, but you will most certainly find lots of high and low grade  hashish from various places (legally).

^^this stuff was originally brought from there. The one on the left is pakistani, the one on the right is medium-high grade moroccan :wink:

Dunno if you'll find Qat there though. It's more common to eastern africa AFAIK.

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Re: Holiday to Morocco [Re: esin]
    #4398758 - 07/13/05 03:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Cheers esin.
So hash is legal there?
I was under the impression it was produced in huge amounts, mainly for export, but wasn't actually legal. i don't want to run in with the Moroccan police, but some high grade moroccan sounds nice.
Might be interesting, although i don't think i'll be bringing any back!

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

#4398779 - 07/13/05 03:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I think it is legal but don't quote me on that. It's openly sold and bought either way. I've only heard problems with moroccan authorities when trying to leave the country with it.

Alcohol is illegal though. You as a foreigner may take 2 bottles for your own consumption. And one bottle of whiskey is usually worth a ridiculous amount of hash in the street :wink:

I never been there myself but my parents and some of my friends have a bunch of times.

Enjoy your holiday :smile:

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Re: Holiday to Morocco [Re: esin]
    #4398787 - 07/13/05 03:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks man, good stuff to know. I'll take a couple of bottles of whisky i think....

So anybody know of any interesting native plants? I have a new greenhouse to fill!

--------------------

OfflineMeneerCactus
Ex Operator FSRE
 User Gallery
Loc: The Low Lands
    #4398966 - 07/13/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just watch your ass. It is not legal in Marocco. The live by the islam and do not tollerate drugs. In some areas as Ketama the weed is grown on field who no one seem to own. Like the plants which grow there. You are a foreigner aka walking money order when arrested.

In fact the USA government payed the old king large amounts of money to attack harder on the hasj export and inland growing!

Who knows the history of hasj also knows the the worst hasj comes from ......
MArocco.

I gues you will be fine smoking your hasj on a safe place. I rather do not smoke for 5 years then being for 30 days in an marooca jail.

Enjoy your trip, smoke nice and try the KIEF. Great stuff to smoke!!!

--------------------
"Millions of years of evolution just to .... light up a joint"

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Re: Holiday to Morocco [Re: MeneerCactus]
    #4399001 - 07/13/05 07:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Eh i didn't know that. Commerce is still done relatively openly, so i heard.
The major concern for the people i know seems to be getting it out of morrocco (they'll sometimes eat as much as 500 5g balls than shit them once they have crossed the Gibraltar straight :crazy:; or they'll just stick it into the gas tank which is less invasive but also riskier).

Yup, moroccan hash is certainly not the best but peeps often find paki and sometimes afghani there and bring it back to europe. Never tried kief.
And there are various types of hash made there. Soap bar and pollem is not really good, but the dark oily stuff they make is potent and the taste can be quite agreeable. Nothing like the good pakistani or charas though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder