Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Dont go to sleep pub
    #4398660 - 07/13/05 04:18 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Stay awake until the beer runs dry.

I promise I won't make a late night topic and then pass out on you, seriously this time :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: Dont go to sleep pub [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4398667 - 07/13/05 04:22 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm here for another 40 mins or so. Finishing up on some beers myself. Got a nice little buzz going on. Nothing special though. Bored out of my skull.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Dont go to sleep pub [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4398673 - 07/13/05 04:25 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm buzzing pretty hard. Actually you could say I'm drunk.

You gotta stay awake for at least another hour mattz. By then the rest of this beer should be gone, and I should be fucked up enough to go to sleep. I was going to do some oxycodone tonight, but with all this alcohol that wouldn't be a very good idea.

I guess I'll save it for tomorrow :smile:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398675 - 07/13/05 04:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Definately not the best of ideas. hah.

I went to see 'who's online'. Theres a dude named "Pirate Patrick" lurking here so I'm calling him out. Whats up dude? :grin:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398678 - 07/13/05 04:28 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ha, I'm calling him out too. Show yourself fool, the shroomery welcomes you. Unless you're an asshole, then we will smite you with our wrath.

Seems like it's just you and me mattz. Well, here's to late night convos and such :faded:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4398681 - 07/13/05 04:29 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm still awake...writing and stoned...and there is some crazy man who keeps yelling right outside my apartment.  It's making me nervous.  :shiftyeyes:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398688 - 07/13/05 04:33 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah bro looks like were the 3133t crew tonight. hah. :smirk:

What are you tipping back tonight man, anything good? Iv got cheap shit as usual. 2 $2.99 16oz 6 packs of Old Mil. Gets the job done. Iv been bitch sipping tonight though stomachs a little off. Still have a slight buzz though.

:cheers: to the late night drinking. :alc:

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Dont go to sleep pub [Re: MOTH]
    #4398690 - 07/13/05 04:33 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome to the party :cheers:

What's the guy yelling about? Maybe you should go out there and shut him up? You could take him. Fo shizzle.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398691 - 07/13/05 04:34 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yell something back at him for shits and giggles Ellemy. :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398695 - 07/13/05 04:35 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just now saw your post mattz.

I'm drinking Budweiser select. A buddy and I bought a 32 pack and have been shot gunning them all night. He left about half an hour ago, so it's just me now. I think I still got 2-3 more beers left, including the one I'm on. I'm more of a beer guy then liquor.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4398697 - 07/13/05 04:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I've been listening to headphones so that I don't have to hear him. 

I think he was yelling at my neighbor, who has been letting her dog back consistantly every night for the past two weeks.  It just barks and barks, won't shut up, and she won't do anything about it.  The other day someone started screaming at her in the middle of the night to shut the dog up, and so to "fix" the situation, she marched out of her apartment and started screaming at the top of her lungs AT her dog, like that would help anything.  It didn't, the dog only got more belligerant, howling and howling, until a police man came and told her to shut the fuck up and take her animal inside. 

So she did. 

But it still barks. 

And barks. 

And barks. 

So that's part of the reason why I'm still awake tonight. 

God I have to get out of these apartments.  :mad2:

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398705 - 07/13/05 04:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah apartments suck. I live in a building too, but it's not that big. Most people are pretty quiet. Except this one couple that lives a few doors down, they fight it out like every other day. Always screaming and cussing at each other about who knows what.

Then one night, the husband comes to my door and says he can smell weed, and he thinks it's coming from my apartment. By this time my whole place was boxed, so I couldn't deny it. But he was pretty cool about it, just told me to keep it on the down low or something like that and went home. So I just let them fight it out and be as loud as they want and I don;t really mind. I just turn up my music and light another bowl :stoned:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398707 - 07/13/05 04:41 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ahh thats a shitty deal. She needs to keep her animals in check. That isn't fair to let your dog bark all night while people are trying to sleep and get work done. What a selfish bitch. The cop should have laid her out. hah.. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398715 - 07/13/05 04:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Budweiser select is pretty good stuff. Goes down nice and smooth and is fairly inexpensive. I'm definately a beer drinker also. I like certain liquors on occaison but for frequent drinks I prefer beer for sure.

Thats pretty sweet you have a little agreement with your neighbors. Too bad he smelled it in the first place though because now they have somthing over your head. My ex-gf's aunt used to live in an apt complex and she had pillow-type thing that was specifically made to go at the bottom of the door to cover the crack. Worked like a charm.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398718 - 07/13/05 04:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, this Budweiser is a lot better then the normal stuff. It's kinda like a light beer, but has a good full flavor and goes down smooth. I like it. Though a good liquor is nice now and then too. I like buyinh some decent vodka and mixing it with whatever I have, juice, cool aid, lemonade, whatever lol.

I never really try to hide the fact that I smoked weed. I just let the smoke go where it wants to go lol. No one in my building has ever busted me. Though it's gonna be a sad day when I get busted by to the po lease. Fuck it, I'm living for now.

And for now, I need to grab those last few beers :cheers:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398728 - 07/13/05 05:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'v never had any drug charges in my life. (Knock on wood. hah) There have been a shit load of times I should have been busted but have always been able to hold composure and most of the times have just gotten damn lucky to be honest. I live in a small town between 2 smaller cities that are between two major cities. I was a prick in my younger teens and got a name for myself with the cops. They would have given their left nut to bust me with ANYTHING but they never could. The best they ever got on me was 2 seperate assault charges that both got dropped (damn good lawyer) to disorderly conduct and youthful offender status since I was under the age of 18 at the time. Since turning 18 they haven't nailed me with a damn thing. So basically :flipthebird: them.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398732 - 07/13/05 05:06 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Werd.

I have a totally clean record. And I hope to keep it that way :yesnod:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398734 - 07/13/05 05:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

:cheers: to that bro! Just cracked open another beer myself.

--------------------

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4398735 - 07/13/05 05:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'm about half way through this one, then just one more.

I'm pretty fucking drunk. Wootz lol. Oh wait, new smiley!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4398741 - 07/13/05 05:13 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Good deal bro. Iv got 4 more to go but Im going to head off soon and watch some TV while I finish up the rest and pass the fuck out. :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub