Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Living off the land
    #4397731 - 07/12/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That is what I've been doing lately for the most part. Eating fish and mushrooms, foraging wild vegetables and berries, and always seeking new natural resources in my local area. I've been selling gourmet mushrooms to restaurants, and catching the fish myself. It's amazing how low you can cut food costs. And with no rent to pay and only a couple hundred in bills a month, I can afford to not have a job and jack of all trades it. I still have a few clients in the landscape business, but why do that when you find another way, funner?
Living off the land.. hmm, I think I'm beginning to understand it, despite all my shortcomings in the realm of global destruction, driving steel and pushing concepts to wound the heart of nature.
What else could I do, the lore of nature is endless. Perhaps there is no end to what I can achieve in my experiences... Would I find myself in the woods of Florida, fishing and foraging for food and drinking water from pristine springs? I'd hope so. And maybe even something a little more economic, like farm raising cattle and crops. I want to churn the soil, not your plot, to forget the rest and make a lot.
I've been brewing wine too, got a couple gallons in the heat, why not learn that. I think to live off the land, next I need to learn about various housing structures, how to build and dig and live in the woods.
Overall I think we should all become wild men and abandon this dual reality choice we chose as destructive human beings..Of course that would involve mass genocide or more likely suicide by lack of comfort features, those mohskeetoz kawn keel ya.
And in this process we could do what first existed, the garden of Edan ideologically. Isn't that what we all seek? I'm going to try harder.
:bigweed: :blah:

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Living off the land [Re: flowstone]
    #4397744 - 07/12/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hell yeah buddy  :thumbup:

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleKahSol
Deffinatelystill aStranger.
Loc: Still Searching
Re: Living off the land *DELETED* [Re: flowstone]
    #4397751 - 07/12/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Living off the land [Re: KahSol]
    #4397787 - 07/12/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I forgot to mention my plan including a wonderful woman and pre human ape sex  :doggystyle:

:foshizzle:

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

OfflineDruginduced
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #4398166 - 07/12/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

wow if you just wrote that im impressed. despite the poor grammar in some areas. i  think that may even be a method of adding to the effectiveness of the story. :thumbup:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#25061868 - 03/14/18 01:33 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

flowstone said:
That is what I've been doing lately for the most part. Eating fish and mushrooms, foraging wild vegetables and berries, and always seeking new natural resources in my local area. I've been selling gourmet mushrooms to restaurants, and catching the fish myself. It's amazing how low you can cut food costs. And with no rent to pay and only a couple hundred in bills a month, I can afford to not have a job and jack of all trades it. I still have a few clients in the landscape business, but why do that when you find another way, funner?
Living off the land.. hmm, I think I'm beginning to understand it, despite all my shortcomings in the realm of global destruction, driving steel and pushing concepts to wound the heart of nature.
What else could I do, the lore of nature is endless. Perhaps there is no end to what I can achieve in my experiences... Would I find myself in the woods of Florida, fishing and foraging for food and drinking water from pristine springs? I'd hope so. And maybe even something a little more economic, like farm raising cattle and crops. I want to churn the soil, not your plot, to forget the rest and make a lot.
I've been brewing wine too, got a couple gallons in the heat, why not learn that. I think to live off the land, next I need to learn about various housing structures, how to build and dig and live in the woods.
Overall I think we should all become wild men and abandon this dual reality choice we chose as destructive human beings..Of course that would involve mass genocide or more likely suicide by lack of comfort features, those mohskeetoz kawn keel ya.
And in this process we could do what first existed, the garden of Edan ideologically. Isn't that what we all seek? I'm going to try harder.
:bigweed: :blah:

Seems like you are still trying too. ehh? Since you mentioned the "garden of Edan"

Looks like it's the next 20 years.

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Living off the land [Re: Druginduced]
    #25061871 - 03/14/18 01:38 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Druginduced said:
wow if you just wrote that im impressed. despite the poor grammar in some areas. i  think that may even be a method of adding to the effectiveness of the story. :thumbup:

Had the royal( with chesse) pleasure to buy a book tonight at a local Barnes and Noble titled " homesteading for the future"

Price was $2.

InvisibleShiithead
Your Huckleberry
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
    #25061958 - 03/14/18 04:09 AM (6 years, 17 days ago)

which hand do you wipe with?

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract