Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
Last nights dream
    #4396364 - 07/12/05 05:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This afternoon i woke up from a messed up dream. I had a dream i was in this weird ass place like out in the middle of the great plains. there were farm houses spread out long distances everywhere i was there with a couple of friends. there was this old church house, and i had to pee really bad. so i truned to my friends and they were gone, tornados started to come down out of the sky. atleast six of them. i started to hear voices in the wind, so i ran to the chruch for cover. when i got inside there was this demented psycho priest dude and he had no hair and his eyes were black. he smelled like burnt felsh he came staggering at me at a fast pace and for some reason i couldnt move. when he got close he pulled out a huge dagger and rammed it into my gut and tore up and my entestines spewed out all over the floor he staggerd off and went through a door i drug myself across the floor i felt my entestines dragging and yanking on it. i went down the stairs and saw some tribal rituals going on with these demon people they were tall and skinny and had white paint all over their bodies. They had no faces. one was holding a human skull and lifted it up and was speaking some tounge and pressed the bottom against his face black oily blood started to drool down his faceless head and his arms and hands were trembling. I had to pee so bad that I rolled over and whipped it out and got a good grip on it, it fell off.... I rolled over again in agony and looked one last time at these entitys before everything went black.
What the hell kinda dream is that? that was one of the weirdest/freakiest dreams ive ever had. give me some input on it. :headbanger:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being