Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Got scammed... need help :(
    #438677 - 10/27/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well I bought a quater of mushies for me and my friends and we took em yesterday well we sat there 30 minutes later nothing an hour later nothing then 2 hours later we found out we got ripped off.... Well for the last 3 weeks ive been preparing everything for this day my parents are out of town the whole weekend and everything it was so perfect... but we got scammed....

Well my parents are out of town for the next 4 days and my friends still want to do them so if anyone wants to "help" me locate and shrooms in ohio email me at Nacnacmetz@aol.com please!! help!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDead Shaman
enthusiast

Loc: Unknown
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: NacNac]
    #438683 - 10/27/01 04:16 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#438709 - 10/27/01 04:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

that sux dude, find out what they look like BEFORE you buy them, they aren't too hard to distinguish. once you are familiar with how they look, if a dealer tries to gives you shrooms that you know are shitty, you can kick his ass rightfully then and there

Anonymous

#438788 - 10/27/01 06:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: ]
    #438824 - 10/27/01 07:27 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Feeling narcish? Bring a tape recorder and record their attempted drug deal. Then back out and bring the tape to the cops. Anyone attempting a scam deserves that.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: NacNac]
    #438909 - 10/27/01 10:32 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineTypingwords
Veteran Seasonal PNW Hunter
I'm a teapot

Loc: seattle-ish area, WA
    #439091 - 10/28/01 03:43 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

dude, I think you ate galerinas and you have one month to live......so go fuck some chicks or something....

--------------------
everything everyone everywhere.
forever and ever

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: GringoLoco]
    #439200 - 10/28/01 10:25 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Not keen on the idea of narcing myself...

Let's face it, being scammed sucks too, but it's something that needs to be dealt with by the scammed.

This guy made the choice to break the law, just as did the guy selling. In my opinion this isn't a law issue, so why involve them.

My reaction would be to go see the guy.

If he wants to get his own back, he can follow that link, grow his own and maybe diseminate the things through the guy if he's selling duds because he can't get 'em. If he's just being a cunt then undercut him and sell good shrooms at good prices. Either way I'd mention it to this dealer first - he may not have a clue what he's selling, and may not even be a proper dealer anyway... no point losing your temper over something that can be sorted with words.

Worst thing that can happen is that things stay as they are. Best thing is that this guy gets his own back, has lotsa shroms and makes some money into the bargain.

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Everlast]
    #439331 - 10/28/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

One thing that is always important to find our from people that think they got ripped off is what did they do when they ate the shrooms.

Did he smoke them?
How much did they take?
Were they freaking retards and only ate the caps because they believe the myths that caps are better then stems?
Did they eat them with a foot long from subway instead of on a semi-empty stomach?
etc.

Cause I gave some to a friend that said that they were getting weak shrooms all the time from thier hook-up.I figured I would give them some of mine so they could trip nice and hard. Obviously they had no fucking clue what to do with them (they said they had taken them tons) and that friend came back asking me why my shrooms were shit too. Turns out the retard only ate half of the 1/8 and only ate the caps out of that half of the 1/8 and ate them with a foot long subway sandwich. Hrmmm wonder why they didn't feel shit.

I told him to eat it on a nearly if not completely empty stomach and to eat the whole half of the 1/8 with the the stems and all and report back to me. Off course he tripped harder then he ever tripped before. Some people don't know anything about the drugs they take...it's insane. I educated him after that though.

I think it is really important to educate people on shrooms because there is so much misinformation going around in the general public about them. It is ridiculous. I now made a policy that if I give anyone any of my shrooms that I make it a point of educating them on it. They have to do what I tell them to do when they take it or else they can't have it. Who can argue with that when you are getting free shrooms from a pal...right?

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Karen]
    #439392 - 10/28/01 02:56 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Excellent point.

Feedback NacNac?

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Everlast]
    #439577 - 10/28/01 06:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Welp... Ive been reading tips from everyone so I know what to do.. I only ate veggies and fruits 3 days before till then and on the day i diddnt eat 6 hours before I ate the shrooms... I ate the whole 1/8 and nothing... they did look like real shrooms tho well what I think they look like.. they were long stemmed with a small cap I duno... and they tasted like shit but .. they have to be fake i think they were just look alikes im not sure but the guy wont respond my calls anymore.. I thought he was a friend but I guess not..

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #439580 - 10/28/01 06:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

So.. My weekend was a bust.. me and my friends are pissed because it was so perfect now I have to wait months till I get the same chance again.. sighs... also I would never narc someone out thats gay as fuck...well if anyone lives in Ohio that has any advice where I could find some email me at Nacnacmetz@aol.com

OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

#439884 - 10/28/01 10:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well then that sucks....sorry dude.....Go kick that guys ass cause he just stole your fucking money. He's a thief and he needs to be taught a lesson.

Karen

Anonymous

#440115 - 10/29/01 01:21 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Offlinedeviation13
old hand
    #440213 - 10/29/01 03:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

the only reason i could think of a cop to stoop as low as to fish people off of a bulletin board would be to fill a quota... i really hope cops have better things to do... like getting cats out of trees... oh, thats firemen...anyway, i mean they should have an easy enough time driving around the city and finding the crack dealers... i don't know... saying that all drugs are drugs is being prejudice... figure that one out, its past my bedtime

--------------------
-----------------
too busy with living to live
-----------------

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: deviation13]
    #440339 - 10/29/01 06:01 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

man i remember the 1st 8th of cubiez i bought my brotha said we arent spose ta eat the stems so we split of the hole *2* caps lol oh well i still got fucked up

Offlinecopeman25
Loc: Ft. Collins, Colorado
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Typingwords]
    #440984 - 10/29/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That sucks big time. One time me and my frineds got ripped of for a pound of wet weight mush when they were supposed to be dry weight. This was because one of my dipshit friends was hooking it up and didn't check them out I guess, even though i have no idea how one could fuck up like that, oh well the kid we bought them from probably saved his own life for going to some drug rehab shit, but when he gets back its game over. Better luck for the both of us next time eh?

--------------------
Have you ever noticed that when your remote controler is almost out of batteries you press the buttons harder?

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
    #441204 - 10/29/01 08:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm with the monkey

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Abudiwa]
    #441221 - 10/29/01 08:49 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Me too!

In fact, at first glace I honesty thought that the handle did read "NarcNarc".

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
Re: Got scammed... need help :( [Re: Jammer]
    #441226 - 10/29/01 08:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I thought it said that also.

First I thought it was some joke. someone pretending to be a narc just to make us laugh... then i realized he was serious.

you are funny narcnarc

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder