Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Lasting Effects Of Syd
    #4395577 - 07/12/05 01:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I took two hits of of syd last night that were in sugar cubes. I started feeling them (the first one, i took the second an hour and 15 mins later) around 12:30. I stood up and I felt pretty dizzy and had to hurl, I go to my toilet and get everything in it and then, I go to my medicine cabinet, looking for something to help me (no idea what...) and ended up staring at a bottle for 10 mins trying to understand it... I ended up taking more benadryl (not on purpose this time)
I went up to my room and promptly had the wierdest trip ever, and I really dont know how to describe it, but I do know I passed out for 20-30 mins throughout the night cuase of those pills. I now am still feeling the effects of it, everything is glowing, colors more vibrant, and my pupils are stil dilated. Is this any bit normal, or did those pills make the syd stay my system..I dunno help me out here...

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Lasting Effects Of Syd [Re: Yenpop]
    #4395589 - 07/12/05 01:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Nausea? It sounds like it could be 5-meo-alpha-methlytryptamine and not cid. You got ripped off, or your guy was duped too, sorry. You'll be ok, just relax.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Lasting Effects Of Syd [Re: gdman]
    #4395600 - 07/12/05 01:30 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

How long did it take to kick in? How did it tatse?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

#4395623 - 07/12/05 01:40 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Like 2 hours, and it was in a sugar cube so it tasted...sugary, I dont think the nausea was caused by it tho, I think it was the fast food I ate earlier yesterday. I have a pretty weak stomach.

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4395669 - 07/12/05 01:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Let's start off with: Don't take other drugs with your acid. Stay away from the Benadryl, you seem to want to fix your condition too much. Try and stay away from always going to the medicine cabinet to help your "condition."

Another thing, fast food and acid does not mix. Stay away from that shit all day when you plan to trip. I myself like to fast, and I rarely have any stomach trouble with my doses.

It could have been acid, it might not have been. It sounds like acid to me. You say you dosed around 11:15 at night or so? Very normal to still be feeling it, especially if it is good liquid that is going around right now. Besides, it is normal to feel after effects from acid for awhile, anywhere from hours to days to months. Try researching the things you put in yourself. Not much to help out here, except say you are completely fine, and it is all pretty normal. Be careful out there, know why you take the substances you do, don't just dose up and then try and forget about it by taking Benadryl.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4395769 - 07/12/05 02:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
Nausea? It sounds like it could be 5-meo-alpha-methlytryptamine and not cid. You got ripped off, or your guy was duped too, sorry. You'll be ok, just relax.

Yeah, nausea right off the bat does sound sketchy...I puked on acid (see trip report below) but only because someone put on a CD I had a bad association with and everything was toooooo intense. It was around the time of the peak.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineJabbawaya

#4397302 - 07/12/05 09:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yenpop said:
Like 2 hours, and it was in a sugar cube so it tasted...sugary, I dont think the nausea was caused by it tho, I think it was the fast food I ate earlier yesterday. I have a pretty weak stomach.

Sounds like the fast food to me. Fast food is nutritionally useless (and harmful), and I don't blame your stomach for rejecting it. Mine would too. Fast food in general is very bad to eat, but combined with psychedelic drugs, you're just asking to purge.

In my experience, eating only vegetables, fruits, and grains before a trip will pretty much ensure a happy stomach. I always eat vegan foods only, starting at least a day before I trip. I'm a vegetarian, so it's easy for me, but if you have trouble with that, then just do what works for you. Either way, don't eat fast food!  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Lasting Effects Of Syd [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4399269 - 07/13/05 12:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

2 hours is a bit long to kick in. How long did the actual trip last?

Unfortunately, a sugar cube is plenty room for an effective RC dose.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Re: Lasting Effects Of Syd [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4399292 - 07/13/05 12:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well, everyone where I live is calling it acid so...I dunno even the ppl who are fairly experienced with it, Ive heard its just a very small dose in comparison to other blotters/hits (im guessing 20-50 ug) so I dunno I want to believe its acid, Im the only person so far to have it last so long, I dont know how long the actual trip lasted I was half passed out the whole time...time was so fucked up for me, it was just dilation it was contraction to, 15 seconds would actually be 45 mins...I know I was still tripping pretty good around 9 in the morning...well seeing wierd things...patterns in carpet etc...

--------------------

Offlinegmand38
Stranger
    #4399372 - 07/13/05 01:03 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I posted a trip report here a few days ago, I also got my "acid" on a sugarcube, but I watched him put the drops on it also, the strange thing is that for me it also took 2-2.5 hours to finally start feeling the drug(I blamed it on having stuffed my self full of pizza about 2 hours before dosing, and it only lasted about 7-8 hours(after I started feeling it)

For me I had a distinct bitter taste to go along with the sugar taste.

What Im hoping is that the guy does have legit acid, but just has a really weak solution that he puts on the sugarcubes, and therefore most of the people buyin off him are feeling strange threshold affects.

The only other possibility is that since me and yenpop had an entirely different experience, he got an entirely different chemical from the same guy, because he bought from him about 2 days after I did, he could have sold out and gotten some other drug in a hurry? Im fairly convinced that what I got was acid(hopefully it was), but yenpop had a much stranger experience.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience