Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
ATTN: Use poo at your own risk!
    #4395528 - 07/12/05 01:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

A lot of people here just love horse poo, I happen to be one of them. However..I must warn you, be aware of how much you can handle.

Yesterday morning I harvested some Z-Strain casings and dried the mushrooms via computer monitor. The mushrooms were cracker dry in about 9 hours. A good friend of mine came over around 7 pm. Shortly we went out to get some coffee...(the best way to keep cool in 86F weather), when we came back to our place I started weighing out the doses.

My friend weighs about 165 lbs, and I weigh around 150 (feather-weight). I also haven't done mushies in a year..

My friends dose was 1.9 grams, mine was 2.5 grams.

Trip Time Line

20:00hrs We ingested the mushrooms with coffee

20:20 hrs. I start feeling the psilocin creeping in to my reality. My hands start feeling "tingly" and a slight wave of euphoria washes over me. My friend doesn't start to feel the mushrooms until around 8:40 pm.

20:50 hrs. At this time we were both swinging up, the high was pleasant and very physical. My peripheral vision was also going wacky on me. ( I kept seeing sparklers going off. My friend and I were having great conversations about physics, evolution and stuff like that.

21:30 hrs. This is when things start to go wacky for me. It was very hot inside my apartment and the only cooling apparatus I have is a 3-speed fan. The heat started grabbing my attention away from our conversations and I knew that I was going to hit the peak soon.

21:50 hrs. The peak. It's very hard to explain what I felt at this point..the most I can remember is (what felt like) all the active alkaloids in the mushrooms were coating my brain. The mushrooms wanted to take me somewhere strange..the unknown territory. At this point I started to feel anxious. This is when my friend pointed out that I looked like I was "slapped" by the mushrooms.

22:00 hrs. At this time I wouldn't say I lost my connection with reality, but I just didn't want it. I felt like if one of my sober friends came over I would have to run. All I knew was that I was completely fucked by these mushrooms, I was with another person who was high on mushrooms and that all that mattered.

22:15 hrs. We both went outside into my backyard to chill out and smoke some cigarettes. This is where things got better. As soon as I started moving around and drank a nice cold cup of water I started feeling OK. The high started to let go of me in the next few hours.

I'm very glad that I didn't see anyone who would kill my buzz. I would have freaked out...hardcore.

Overall I had a good time, but I almost lost it. If we ended up staying in my hot apartment I would have probobly blacked out or started doing something fucked up like summoning ancient gods or something.

Horse shit is great!...just make sure you know how much you can handle.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepcubmycol
flattiefisherman

Loc: Selectively breeding the ...
Re: ATTN: Use poo at your own risk! [Re: Tien]
    #4395547 - 07/12/05 01:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

shit man... from poo... 1g of KS is too intense for tommy. He's right though, dont dose like you would off PF tek. with poo, potency rise is roughly 30%.

Happy Trails

--------------------
weretheshit.com is the shit!

:-D

InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth
Trusted Cultivator
    #4395548 - 07/12/05 01:16 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Would you say the Z strain is more "visual" or a "physical" kind of trip? I am looking for a more visual type of strain to add to my collection.

--------------------

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: ATTN: Use poo at your own risk! [Re: FooMan]
    #4395562 - 07/12/05 01:20 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

For me Z-Strain was very physical..I had no real hallicunations except my depth preception started to get fucked up..textures were alive and walls were breathing..

I'm sure if you does a bit higher then what I did you'd get great visuals off of Z's.

BTW...I have a bunch of prints from yesterdays flush...PM me if anyone wants to trade.

Pluto

InvisibleFooManM
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4397633 - 07/12/05 10:46 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:inlove: :glittershitz: :inlove:

--------------------

Offlinebhanghee
Stranger
    #4425026 - 07/19/05 09:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yo dude I would love to trade with u, im in LA where u from?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: ATTN: Use poo at your own risk! [Re: bhanghee]
    #4425039 - 07/19/05 09:15 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bhanghee said:
yo dude I would love to trade with u, im in LA where u from?

Use private messages in the future, and don't ask user locations in a thread, please.  Thanks :cool:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation