Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

how is goin' o this grand night........
    #4394753 - 07/12/05 01:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well hey ....

i'm pretty far into a bottle of Bourbon now,saw one of the most beautiful girls today....

shitty day ,but a good night....

and i just realized i've been listing to this fuckin' song for like 3 hours(jellyfish,by the cheese).....

what you guys/girls up to on this most monday of monday nights.....

cap'n

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: how is goin' o this grand night........ [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4394765 - 07/12/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm about to go to bed.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: how is goin' o this grand night........ [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394782 - 07/12/05 01:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Goodnight......

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4394784 - 07/12/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nighterzzzzzzzz

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4394796 - 07/12/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yup. watchin final fantasy kid go at it

looking at didgrevolution

damned cool shit.

gettin ready to smoke another bowl, ive had a longggg day.

gettin ready to leave for blooimgton tomorrow for the crimethinc convergence. and i get my new tablas and a natural wood set of some silly bongos, lol. i cant wait. yes i can.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: how is goin' o this grand night........ [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4394799 - 07/12/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i stll haven;t change the damn song yet.....

it's sooo hard to keep up on here....or is that me,haha,eihter way....i  gotta do it,i can do....change the song,dustin,dammit do it!....

:biggrin:

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: how is goin' o this grand night........ [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394800 - 07/12/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I'm about to go to bed.

Yep its 3:44 here, peace. Goodnight shroomery!!!! Much love to you all.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4394801 - 07/12/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey have a good night..I dont do much other then bullshit in here...I drink that hard shit on the weekends though...sometimes,,,

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394802 - 07/12/05 01:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what's this "crimethink" thing?......

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394810 - 07/12/05 01:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Every dreamer, maniac, and aspiring insurgent in North America is invited to join us in Bloomington this summer to share creative energy, revolutionary fervor, and desires for another world. We will exchange ideas, get to know new friends and accomplices, and manifest those desires in at least a few days during which life is unpredictable and sweet.

Wednesday, July 13: Before everything else starts, there is a Bloomington Bicycle Race! Also, those who are willing to participate in setting things up for the convergence should arrive this day, ready to help or, if need be, take charge.

Thursday, July 14: A welcoming committee will receive arrivees at the Monroe County Public Library (which is located at 303 E. Kirkwood Ave. Bloomington, IN 47408), from which they will be redirected to a campsite. The rest of the day and night will be spent in getting to know one another, exchanging context and ideas and creative energy as we lay plans for the weekend to come.

Friday, July 15: This will be a day of fun and games, both at the campsite and in Bloomington, including but not limited to a masked ball, urban Capture the Flag, guerrilla performances, open mic circles, and whatever else participants bring.

Saturday, July 16: All day, in a public space in downtown Bloomington, we will offer workshops, a free market, free food, and a literature and book fair. That evening, the Plan-It-X records show will take place; attendance is limited to 200 ticketbuyers, so we will organize another event for everyone else.

Sunday, July 17, and Monday, July 18: The plans for these days are pending, as per the input of attendees.

WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
?Something to offer?see below!
?Camping equipment?sleeping bag, tent, perhaps a flashlight and cooking equipment
?Food?enough to share, if you can!
?Change of clothes?it?s always good to be able to swiftly adapt to circumstances
?Common sense?let?s keep this fun for everyone and respect others? needs and comfort levels

WHAT IS NEEDED FROM YOU?
For this to work, we?re asking every circle of friends or lone individual to bring something to share with others. Possibilities include:
?Workshops?This is really important! Come prepared to share what you know with others, whether that be specific direct action and survival skills, techniques for communication and conflict resolution, designs for folk science apparatus, ways to take advantage of high school, college, and work environments (or escape from them), or anything else?
?Games?If you have a favorite game, whether that be a strange version of dodgeball or a way of staging surprise dance parties, come prepared to initiate it
?Literature?Especially free literature, and the less generic the better
?Food in bulk?so there will be enough to go around and hopefully offer to Indiana locals
?Free stuff?to offer at the free market; please bring things that will actually be useful to people
?D?cor?Banners, paintings, flags, sidewalk chalk, drums and whistles, unusual musical instruments, or other resources with which to beautify the spaces we occupy
?Entertainment?Stand-up comedy, heartbreaking music, stunning poetry, whatever it takes to initiate genuine communication between people.

This convergence will be what you make of it. Come prepared to single-handedly make it historic.

Please email us as soon as possible to let us know what to expect from you and your group, so we can schedule accordingly. Likewise, if you need anything, let us know.

Downloadable
Poster & Flyer

11x17 Poster

8.5x11 two-sided flyer

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394811 - 07/12/05 01:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that just about sums it up.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394817 - 07/12/05 01:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

holy shit......that's alot.......

i wish i could just travel at random like that....

i will admit it,i'm envious of your guys' ability to do that....

sad thing is,i don't have a single person,to stay her for,so why i don't is a mystery.....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394824 - 07/12/05 01:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

we just dont know how to be stable.  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #4394873 - 07/12/05 02:15 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That looks pretty cool. I'm only 2 hours north of bloomington but at present I'm one broke SOB or I would definately head down there.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: how is goin' o this grand night........ [Re: Twister]
    #4394879 - 07/12/05 02:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

we share the same problem,haha.....

fuck that evil ass money.....

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394919 - 07/12/05 02:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well it's time to hit the seas.....

i actually have to try to sleep tonight.....

fairwinds,me matey's......

:captain: :hook:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies