Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
DidgRevolution!
    #4394720 - 07/12/05 03:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Check out this performance at the Tampa Bay performing arts center.

I did a workshop with these guys at paralounge this yr.

Fuckin awesome

Click here for Didge-Clip!

Enjoy! :foshizzle:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: DidgRevolution! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4394729 - 07/12/05 03:29 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

hey,i'm into working on that peice....

i'm still not sure if it's strong enough....

awesome,by the way....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: DidgRevolution! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4394743 - 07/12/05 03:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

cool, im excited! hopefully that wood works out well.

adamist and i broke down today and went to lowes and bouht some pvc pipe, lol, we are gonna wax the mouth, and im gona paint em to tide us over :rotfl:

gotta love it

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394761 - 07/12/05 03:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yea!..i got like 4 pvc ones....one looks like a sax....

very vesritile didge stuff.....

:cool:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394767 - 07/12/05 03:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha awesome, adamist and i were trying to think of good mouth pieces for them besides the wax

suggestions?

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #4394773 - 07/12/05 03:37 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ice!

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394778 - 07/12/05 03:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

what i do,is just sand it "rounded"...on the end...

does that make any sioence....

i hate,HATE wax mouth piecesmand i'll never make one if if have too....

the thing about pvc,is it's stright,you don't get very good backpressure,so it's good to have a bend or two.......

i made a "Tibetan Horn" outta pvcmit's 12' long,collapsable.....it's a goddamed beast...

:cool:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: DidgRevolution! [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4394779 - 07/12/05 03:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

thanks hella, ill keep that in mind

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394783 - 07/12/05 03:41 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha holy shit, 12 ft?

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394791 - 07/12/05 03:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yup,it was an idea of over a year....

when i finally made i was the hapest thing alive,i could probally shake the damn city with that thing.....

now i almost never talk/remember it....haha,funny how that goes....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394804 - 07/12/05 03:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

cool shit man.

i love the didges. the barks, sqwaks, rhythms and pulse, so magikal.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394806 - 07/12/05 03:48 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

have you ever tried Didge healiing.....

some Magical shit.....or the didge-a-phones.....?/........

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394818 - 07/12/05 03:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

DidgRevoltion did a didge bath, a spiritual cleansing. i think i was lost in my bed in a bag though, hehe.

i am very interested though

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394821 - 07/12/05 03:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i have a webiste about,but i bet i coudn't find it.....

that song is STILL fucking playing god dammit.....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394826 - 07/12/05 03:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

CHANGE IT!

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394831 - 07/12/05 03:55 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i did it ,YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!....

i managed to take a piss too.....

i'm actually giggling over it,what a feat....YEA!....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394840 - 07/12/05 03:58 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

damned bourbon

i was gonna go finish this bowl, hehe

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394841 - 07/12/05 03:59 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

have at it.....

i think i'm going to muster up the courage,to try to contact me x-feincee ....usally dosn't work......

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4394847 - 07/12/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha ok, ill be back in no time

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4394848 - 07/12/05 04:02 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

haha,yea me too,i bet.....

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub