Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
GrEeN HeAd
Amanita extract and pantherina
    #4392205 - 07/11/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Alright so im shopping around and come across some amanita 25x extract. What the hell is this stuff?? its like black gooey stuff to me. also does this mean i would only need 1/25 of the amount to get the same effects?

secondly, what is up with pantherina's? Ive read that muscarias and formosa's are the only semi-safe ones to ingest but then i also read reports of people tripping their balls off on pantherinas. why is there so much bogus information surrounding these mushrooms and what is the real info?

I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Old Bird
Male User Gallery

Loc: I live in the Internet
Re: Amanita extract and pantherina [Re: TheHook]
    #4392760 - 07/11/05 04:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Amanita extract would be the active chemicals (and probably some other random gunk) extracted from a batch of amanitas, and the 25x tells you that it's 25 times as potent as raw mushrooms. So yes, you'd dose 1/25 the amount that you would if you were eating actual amanitas (it's probably based off muscaria, so 1/25 of that).

As far as pantherinas: they are psychoactive like muscaria, and generally regarded as considerably stronger as well. From what I've read most people say to stay away from them because they're more likely to cause either an overdose or annoying side effects, but some people swear by them. I don't have any experience with pantherinas, so I can't really comment either way on that. They're not explicitly poisonous the same way the deadly amanitas are though.

Re: Amanita extract and pantherina [Re: GulGen]
    #4392872 - 07/11/05 04:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Pantherina's are just a good 3 times stronger than muscaria, and just as safe (or not safe) as muscaria. People might have trouble with them because they're getting a stronger dose, reduce the dose and it's the same.

Best deal on amanita's are jlf's rocky mountain panterina's (IMO) but be careful as these are STRONG and vary in potency considerably from shroom to shroom.

Safest and best bet (with the rocky mountain's) is to grind the whole thing up (to get a consistent dose) and start with about 3 grams.

With the extract, your paying for the extraction process, which might be helpful with the muscaria (which require a lot more material to be eaten/drunk), but not really necessary with the pantherina.

Edited by CandyLand (07/11/05 05:02 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden