Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'???
    #4388987 - 07/10/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well I just read about this on prisonplanet.com (appropriately) and was wondering what some of you might have thought about it..  If it turns out that this is absolutely true, should we all just cease to question and continue on with our lives with the assumption that this must be nothing but just ANOTHER co-incidence..?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/090705bombingexercises.htm (go here for clickable links posted throughout the article)

London Underground Bombing 'Exercises' Took Place at Same Time as Real Attack
Culpability cover scenario echoes 9/11 wargames

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 9 2005

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a 'crisis management' advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

The transcript is as follows.

POWER: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

HOST: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise?

POWER: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision that this is the real one and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

Click here http://www.prisonplanet.com/audio/090705exercise_clip_2.mp3 for a clip of this dialogue. Click here for a longer clip where the comments can be heard in their full context.

The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years beyond a coincidence. Power said the drill focused around 'simultaneous bombings'. At first the bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but the BBC reports just today that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.

Mr. Power (pictured above) and Visor Consultants need not have been 'in on the bombing' or anything of that nature for this to be of importance. The British government or one of their private company offshoots could have hired Visor to run the exercise for a number of purposes.

The exercise fulfils several different goals. It acts as a cover for the small compartamentalized government terrorists to carry out their operation without the larger security services becoming aware of what they're doing, and, more importantly, if they get caught during the attack or after with any incriminating evidence they can just claim that they were just taking part in the exercise.

This is precisely what happened on the morning of 9/11/2001. The CIA was conducting drills of flying hijacked planes into the WTC and Pentagon at 8:30 in the morning.

It is clear that at least five if not six training exercises were in operation in the days leading up to and on the morning of 9/11. This meant that NORAD radar screens showed as many as 22 hijacked airliners at the same time. NORAD had been briefed that this was part of the exercise drill and therefore normal reactive procedure was forestalled and delayed.

The large numbers of 'blips' on NORAD screens that displayed both real and 'drill' hijacked planes explain why confused press reports emerged hours after the attack stating that up to eight planes had been hijacked.

The Anglo-American establishment that controls the military-industrial complex of the West has been caught over a hundred times carrying out bombings and other terrorist attacks around the world to further their corporate aims and to blame their enemies.

The US government has been caught planning to carry out attacks and carrying out attacks. The British government has been caught red-handed as well. Members of Vladimir Putin's FSB were caught planting bombs in a Russian apartment building in 1999 by the Moscow police.

This is not speculation. Kermit Roosevelt admited on NPR radio that in 1953 the CIA and British intelligence carried out a wave of bombings and shootings in Iran. He then went on to brag about how they subsequently blamed the bombings on Iran's President, Mossadegh. Do you understand, these people brag about what they do 40 years later?

The London bombings have the same signature as the Madrild bombings of 3/11. Both of these bombings are almost indistinguishable from the Bolognia bombing in 1980 that killed over 80 people.

The bombing in Bolognia was part of a CIA operation code named Gladio, where the US government would pay right-wing terrorists to carry out bombings to be blamed on leftists in Europe. All of this was blown wide open when two of the Bolognia bombers were convited in an Italian court, forcing them to spill their guts admitting that they were neo-fascists contracted by the CIA. Operation Gladio documents have since been declassified.

The London terror alert level was lowered before the bombings took place. This gave the purpotrators extra cover to plan and execute the attack without having to evade the most stringent security.

In any crime you look at history and motive, The British government has been caught in multiple examples of carrying out bombings in London which were then blamed on the IRA. They even had one of their own MI5 agents wihin the Omagh bomb squad. Click here for an archive of this evidence.

The wider agenda will become clearer when Blair firmly points the finger at the selected patsies designated to take the fall. But for the moment he's happy to grandstand as the courageous leader who immedately returned to London to take control of the chaos.

BBC polls that were showing 80 per cent plus opposed the ID card will now likely flip back in the opposite direction. Support for the European Union and increased globalization through the G8 will rise. Who stands to gain from all this? Who has the motive?

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

The Madrid train bombing is another example. The bombers were found to be police informants with close links to the Spanish security services. They had access to the most secure areas of the Madrid train system. The Spanish government initially tried to blaim the Basque group ETA for the blast in the hope that the people would rally behind the government and get them re-elected. After ETA denied involvement and the people started saying the government was involved, the Spanish government had to blame Al-Qaeda and kill some patsies by claiming they blew themselves up during a raid.

The London Underground exercises were used as the fallback cover to carry out the attack. This is the biggest smoking gun yet pointing directly to the most secretive levels of the British establishment itself being behind the attack.

More on this story as and when it develops.

:syringe: :syringe: :syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4389034 - 07/10/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

zOMG

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #4389079 - 07/10/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

son of a bitch!......i thought about that for a split second as i heard of the "bombings"....and dismissed it,or something.......

goddamn our world is fucked up right now........

--------------------

Offlineotoroko
EsotericIllumination

Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4389102 - 07/10/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"The London terror alert level was lowered before the bombings took place"
As for just one example, the security is ALLWAYS lowered when something happens.After witch it is massively heightened "by public demand". 911 is a very good example of this, the official story doesn't make any sense, apparently all aerial security was down etc etc.. Let me guess, the "investigation" will be carried out by a goverment agency (with the help of gigant construction/demolishion companies) and all other investigation will be made impossible by means of "security". "goddamn our world is fucked up right now........" Goddamn our world has been fucked up since Babylon.

--------------------
when you're watching television the higher brain regions (like the midbrain and the neo-cortex) are shut down, and most activity shifts to the lower brain regions (like the limbic system). The right hemisphere is twice as active as the left, a neurological anomaly. The crossover from left to right releases a surge of the body?s natural opiates: endorphins, which include beta-endorphins and enkephalins. Endorphins are structurally identical to opium and its derivatives (morphine, codeine, heroin, etc.).After just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) rates of activity.

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4389185 - 07/10/05 06:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I started to smell a little bit of bull shit when I read a few articles about Giuliani being 'Meters away' from the bombings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/ar...in_page_id=1770

It just seems like one of those bad movies where there are like 7 char actors, and EVERYTHING that happens in the movie involves one of them. No matter how out-landish them being there is.

It just seems ULTRA convenient that he, the figure head of New York, was there to make allusions to 9/11. But ULTRA convenient does not always mean un-true.

Now I read about the British doing 'Exercises' of precisely the same method in witch they get attacked, JUST like the Americans during 9/11.

Now it's starting to stink a little worse. But, in the end I don't know anything about this since it was half a world away from me and I am only reading Internet articles. (this one looks a little slanted) And I will wait a while more to really decide what I think. (maybe even decades)

O yea, and before someone else posts it, I'm SURE it's just a Liby NUT lie! We should all believe Giuliani because his Republican political affiliations prove he is always right!

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4389426 - 07/10/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale terrorism is always state sponsored.

Not that I disagree but damned if that doesn't sound similar to a Chomsky quote.

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#4389459 - 07/10/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I knew something was up when the media started claiming it was Al-quada from a website posting. That is evidence these days? Anyone can make a website claiming responsibility. Al-quada makes the perfect scapegoat.. an elusive organization that no one can catch.

Training exercises, just like 911.. wow, they really think we are all that stupid huh.. just another co-indcidence.

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

Invisibleusefulidiot

Blair Rejects Calls For Govt Bombing Probe!! [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4392193 - 07/11/05 11:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Bump...  :crazy:

Blair Rejects Call For
Probe Into London Bombings
Aljazeera.net
7-11-5

British Prime Minister Tony Blair will reject on Monday Conservative calls for launching a government investigation into the deadly attacks that hit London on Thursday July 7, 2005, claiming that such a move would distract from the task of catching the perpetrators.

Downing Street said the prime minister insists that an inquiry into the attacks which claimed the lives of at least 49 innocent people and injured more than 700 would be a "ludicrous diversion."

Instead of launching a probe to know who,re the real perpetrators of the bombings, and in statement to the Commons on Monday, the British PM is expected to speak about the direction his government must take to ensure no similar attacks take place in the future.

Mr. Blair seeks co-operation among the European Union governments to face the threat of similar attacks - a view, the home secretary, Charles Clarke is expected to drive home at an emergency meeting of EU interior ministers this week.

He will ask his counterpart governments to ensure operators keep data on telephone and internet exchanges during for a year.

Mr. Clarke has said that he,s "very optimistic indeed" that those behind London bombings would be tracked down soon, but he raised fears that more attacks could take place until they arrest those who carried out the attacks. "That is why the number one priority has to be the catching of the perpetrators."

The police has arrested three British nationals on an inward flight at Heathrow early Sunday but said that any link to Thursday's bombings was speculative.

The three detainees were expected to be released later yesterday, police sources said.

Dozens of bomb alerts in London, the evacuation in the Birmingam city centre, as well as the quick arrests reflect fears of both police and the general public that more attacks can take place in the country.

On Saturday, British police said that the bombs that shook the city's underground system last week exploded within 50 seconds of each other and were made of high explosives, not homemade material.

The three bombs went off nearly simultaneously at about 8:50 a.m. Thursday, said Deputy Assistant Commissioner Brian Paddick said, revising earlier accounts that they occurred within a 26-minute span.

An explosion tore through a double-decker bus nearly an hour later.

New information about the timing of the explosions also suggested they were detonated with synchronized timers rather than by human bombers, although officials said nothing had been ruled out.

"A slightly different picture has emerged around the timing of the incidents," Paddick said Saturday at a news conference. "It would appear now that all three bombs on the London Underground system went off within seconds of each other."

Forensic evidence was still being examined but the type of explosives suggested a degree of sophistication. The material could have been military or commercial.

"It is high explosive," Paddick said. "That would tend to suggest that it is not homemade explosive, but whether it is military explosive, whether it's commercial explosive, whether it's plastic explosive, we don't want to say at this stage."

http://www.aljazeera.com/me.asp?service_ID=9149

Invisibleusefulidiot

Re: Blair Rejects Calls For Govt Bombing Probe!! [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4392235 - 07/11/05 11:53 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Video: Bombing Exercises In London Underground

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/110705bombingexercises.htm

This video clip is taken from ITN news and features an interview with Peter Power, managing director of Visor Consultants, who were running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Blair Rejects Calls For Govt Bombing Probe!! [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4392247 - 07/11/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Looks like it was a real-life "exercise", huh?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinephreedom420
Stranger
    #4392511 - 07/11/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

usefulidiot said:
A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

How similar were the "scenarios"? If I were setting up a response plan, I'd do it for the subways being bombed at their busiest times, I don't see much about this that really links them.
Quote:

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

I just find it hard to believe that they'd use the EXACT same locations and the EXACT same times. IF their is a massive global conspiracy and if 9/11 had similar groups "war-gaming" it, wouldn't the people learn their lesson and not do it again?
Quote:

The fact that the exercise mirrored the exact locations and times of the bombings is light years beyond a coincidence. Power said the drill focused around 'simultaneous bombings'. At first the bombings were thought to have been spread over an hour, but the BBC reports just today that the bombings were in fact simultaneous.

No googling has given me any other information about this.

This is just too nutty for me, man. Prisonplanet isn't really a central source that I can really trust.

Invisibleusefulidiot

Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: phreedom420]
    #4392610 - 07/11/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hard to believe it may be, but prisonplanet is not the original source for this information..as far as I know it originated from an interview with one of the people who was actually involved in organizing the excercises that aired on BBC radio and was also televised in London as can be heard/viewed in the links posted above. Perhaps some more mainstream news agencies will also pick up on some of this stuff in the next few days.

OfflineVex
Stranger
    #4392642 - 07/11/05 01:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

usefulidiot said:
Perhaps some more mainstream news agencies will also pick up on some of this stuff in the next few days.

:lol:

OfflineJiri.Helan
Stranger
Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: Vex]
    #15503398 - 12/12/11 04:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

On 7 July 2005 happened terrorist attack in London.

It was presented, that Al Qaeda executed the terrorist attack. In real, the terrorist attack did England government and announced that it was work of Iran in order to the England government could impose sanctions on Iran. England believes, that Iran is controled by mafia, which was damaged by sanctions. It‘s expected that tha mafia will send out assassin on person which was implicated into case. This person is protected by police. Assassin will get into trap, the police will catch him and uncover the mafia.

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: Jiri.Helan]
    #15504163 - 12/12/11 10:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

What country isn't controlled by mafia. The elite is the mafia fighting other mafias and we're caught in the middle. We have allowed our constitution to mean nothing to those in power.

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Invisibledtowntoker
gimme a spliff
Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: gamer4life]
    #15504803 - 12/12/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:tinfoil:

Great discussion in here.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Underground London Bombing 'exercises' echoing Norad's 9/11 hi-jacking 'drills'??? [Re: usefulidiot] * 1
    #15504937 - 12/12/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
level 80 paladin beats a level 1 necromance

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures