Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegmand38
Stranger
Major blending of the senses?
    #4392125 - 07/11/05 01:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I took acid for the first time last night, I have tripped shrooms twice before though. I just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced the strange hallucinations I had, especially because of the "senses" they occured in.

Im not sure the exact dose, except that it was very strong. The friend I tripped with who was experienced tripper, said he got strong visuals and ego loss, also some synaestheia when we drank orange juice. He took 1 hit, I unknowingly took 3 (he accidently squeezed multiple drops on my cube). Needless to say I was fucked up.

I had my eyes closed, listening to music on the couch. I suddenly became aware of that kinetic sense that your body has that lets you know what position your body/limbs are in even when you arent looking at them. Then I moved my hand around with my eyes closed, and I realized that sense had mixed with my vision, I could "see" my body, or at least this strange kaleidoscopic alien form that had the exact shape of what my body would have had if my eyes were open.

After I realized what was happening all the sudden strange shit happened, I stuck out my hand and all the sudden the vision of my hand took on the shape of a fork, and it FELT like my hand was a fork, in the exact same way that right now I feel like my hand is ...well.. a hand. It then started shifting to other objects, and also encompassed my entire body, until eventually I felt like my body was taking the shape of a strange swirling spherical vortex, and what little was left of my human form was morphing and being sucked into the middle of the 3d vortex.

It was by far the most insane thing Ive ever experienced, but that is just one part of the trip that I wanted to share, other parts included wierd shit like being able to keep track of exactly which part of my brain each thought was coming from, and also much like the 2 times I tripped shrooms I ended up swearing off any drugs from then on.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has had such strange hallucinations in their body sense, it was really the strangest thing Ive ever even thought of.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecrunchytoast
oppositional

Loc: aporia
Re: Major blending of the senses? [Re: gmand38]
    #4392169 - 07/11/05 01:34 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

wow that's very interesting

i've experienced aztec temple patterns projected across my room, my arms turn into butterfly wings, my heart turn into a firebird and lift itself out of its nest that zings around my body in an infinity/figure eight, my body rippling like ocean waves

the most intense ones are when my head splits open into fractal shapes

--------------------
"consensus on the nature of equilibrium is usually established by periodic conflict." -henry kissinger

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Major blending of the senses? [Re: gmand38]
    #4392178 - 07/11/05 01:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yeah i generally do the swearing off of drugs everytime im take shrooms.. even from shrooms. But, this last shroom trip helped me kick the old marijuana so im thankful for that, not to mention got my ass in gear as far as sending paperwork to college. But yeah.. shrooms are the best

Offlinegmand38
Stranger
Re: Major blending of the senses? [Re: hempknight]
    #4392244 - 07/11/05 01:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, I think for me acid is slightly more of a drug that people only do to have strange ass sensations and generally just spend a night being high as shit, and having everything feel other worldly and interesting and good. Its slightly more of a good times drug. Like on acid I would drop some OJ on my tongue and then be ENTIRELY consumed by the intricate sensations that it gave my body, I didnt just taste the OJ, I experienced it, it was like my own little reality and it affected almost every one of my senses.

Wheres shrooms are more of a drug that I may not even especially like the experience while its happening, but it works you over so badly that you learn something from it and come out a more knowledgeable person. It can also just show you entirely new mental perspectives.

Im sure some people have found the opposite to be true but that is my opinion.

I will say acid is much less of a mind fuck though, I could think and focus much more clearly while I was tripping.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience