Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
Re: LAPD murders baby girl... [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #4402143 - 07/14/05 12:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

tell me why i should tell you of my law enforcement experience.
Quote:

You say we are blind, then will you show us the light?

Blind people can't see light. To do that I would have to get inside your brain and rewire stuff.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: LAPD murders baby girl... [Re: 1stimer]
    #4402149 - 07/14/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
tell me why i should tell you of my law enforcement experience.

Uhhh... credibility maybe? I dunno... just a thought.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: LAPD murders baby girl... [Re: BrAiN]
    #4402152 - 07/14/05 12:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

credibility regarding what?

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402155 - 07/14/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:

regarding your insinuation that you know about how to handle a situation like this that you appear to have never been in. what else?

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402160 - 07/14/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
Quote:

1stimer said:

regarding your insinuation that you know about how to handle a situation like this that you appear to have never been in. what else?

Are your arguments on this so dry and rebuted that all you can resort to now is trying to get us to guess all night as to whether or not you're a cop, to distract us from how pointless your argument is?

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #4402161 - 07/14/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Why dont you display your credentials since your all about it then I'll blow you away with mine.

--------------------

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402167 - 07/14/05 01:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
Why dont you display your credentials since your all about it then I'll blow you away with mine.

You insinuated first. And I asked first. Do tell on your experience with hostage situations in densely populated urban areas with drunken, coked up hostage takers. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #4402168 - 07/14/05 01:04 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If you think the argument about this situation comes down to whether you are a cop or not then you lost the argument.

--------------------

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #4402177 - 07/14/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was in the military. I have been trained in hand to hand combat in urban warfare. I have been trained in WMD situations. I have been trained in multiple kinds of weaponery. I have been trained in crowd control.

Please do tell of your experience.

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4402178 - 07/14/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You turned this thread into a fucking joke.

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402179 - 07/14/05 01:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oooo...you're so right. We're lost the argument when you successfully tried to distract us into thinking you have experience in this when you really don't. You sure fooled us. Damn.. I'll try so much harder next time. I've clearly been outwitted.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402181 - 07/14/05 01:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
I was in the military. I have been trained in hand to hand combat in urban warfare. I have been trained in WMD situations. I have been trained in multiple kinds of weaponery. I have been trained in crowd control.

Please do tell of your experience.

Wow, trained? So that means.. you've been in hostage situation how many times? Hmm... 0? Am I close? No? Hmmm.. let me guess again... negative 5? Am I getting warmer? Because in life or death ya know.. the more training you have, the more you know what the real thing is like, right?

I've been in a lot of fire drills. That totally means that I'll know exactly how the fire will start, burn, and how to ecape... because it will be EXACTLY like the fire drills.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #4402191 - 07/14/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wow, trained? So that means.. you've been in hostage situation how many times? Hmm... 0? Am I close? No? Hmmm.. let me guess again... negative 5? Am I getting warmer? Because in life or death ya know.. the more training you have, the more you know what the real thing is like, right?

I've been in a lot of fire drills. That totally means that I'll know exactly how the fire will start, burn, and how to ecape... because it will be EXACTLY like training.

Since you are the one that has personally attacked me and put my statements on trial I stepped up and was a man and I put my credentials out there for everyone to see. You havent. My credentials to talk about the subject are light years from you. I never claimed to be an expert or have ever been in a crisis situation. Like I said, your beligerence towards those you disagree with blinds you and distracts you from the real debate.

--------------------

Edited by 1stimer (07/14/05 01:14 AM)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402199 - 07/14/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
Quote:

I've been in a lot of fire drills. That totally means that I'll know exactly how the fire will start, burn, and how to ecape... because it will be EXACTLY like training.

Since you are the one that has personally attacked me and put my statements on trial I stepped up and was a man and I put my credentials out there for everyone to see. You havent. My credentials to talk about the subject are light years from you.

Light years indeed. You win, hands down. We can wrap this up ladies and gentlemen. 1sttimer, if you would be so kind as to write the internal affairs dept of the LAPD a letter, critiquing their reaction which you learned about in so much detail from the artcile on CNN.com. I'm sure they'll overlook your lack of experience and see all your training and say "wow, this guy has a point. it's almost like he was actually there and knew exactly what this guy was doing ever second of the standoff".

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: LAPD murders baby girl... [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #4402200 - 07/14/05 01:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You turned this thread into a fucking joke

actually it was Brian's personal attacks.

--------------------

Edited by 1stimer (07/14/05 01:16 AM)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402211 - 07/14/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You're right. You know what. I apologize. And I actually mean that. I shouldn't have made that comment. But I still believe that no matter how much training you have, nothing can prepare you for the real thing... and nothing makes you a valid critic unless you were at the scene.

Lets just agree to disagree, with respect... if that is possible. Again, I apologize.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
    #4402217 - 07/14/05 01:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Tell me why your personal experience with these crisis situations makes your statements so much more credibile than mine that it would justify you personally attacking me.

--------------------

Edited by 1stimer (07/14/05 01:23 AM)

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
    #4402230 - 07/14/05 01:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
Tell me why your personal experience with these crisis situations makes your statements so much more credibile than mine that it would justify you personally attacking me.

I'm not saying we'er more credible. We're basically asking how a tiny 20 second clip on CNN and a brief aricle with a few paragraphs from an artcle can give you enough to determine that the cops acted irresponsibly.

your own quote: "The baby wasnt white so it was a good one to kill to set an example. ". This quote off the bat just shows you're starting off by making your opinion based on completely irrelavent, prejudice steretypes about the LAPD. You don't even LIVE in LA, do you? I DO. Do you know anything about the recent highway shootings that put this city into a paranoid frenzy? About any of the other local news out here? The local culture? The neighborhoods? Have you ever talked to a Los Angeles Police Officer and seen gruesome, tragic endings they have in their experience?

You don't know a damn thing about what happened and what the situation was like and neither do I other than the hard fact that some psycho held his own kid hostage. Why are you so hard lined to put the blame on the cops that were doing their best for all we know and not on the obviously insane father who was completely fucked up and and caused this whole situation? Why would we want to blame someone who would put his own baby between him and the cops and start firing... when we can blame those crazy racists, the LAPD?

Edited by BrAiN (07/14/05 01:49 AM)

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #4402561 - 07/14/05 06:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

> How many people were worth killing to kill this man?

How many people should we let this man shoot or kill before we do something about it?  Just the one cop or what if he had shot another 2 or 3?  Would it be worth 10 dead people to save one life?  Its for the babies good.  100 people?

> You're trying to blame the cops for this guys insane actions.

Duh... the cops are obviously responsible for this mans actions.  If it hadn't been for the police, nobody would have been hurt.  The guy was obviously not insane, and was obviously not a threat to himself or his baby.  I always feel safe when I see some guy walking down the street shooting a gun randomly while holding baby up for protection.  The police should simply ignore this sort of normal and violent behavior and worry about putting non-violent drug offenders in jail instead.  (sarcasm for the impaired)

> the hell with the details..

Ah yes, who cares about the details... they don't matter.  All that matters is that a baby died.

> there was simply no excuse to launch a hail a gunfire..

Of course not, we are ignoring the details.  In a perfect world, or one in which we ignore the details, we can pretend that nothing bad ever happens.

> and you will be very hard pressed to argue otherwise...

There is nothing to argue.  You refuse to discuss the details, which are important to understanding the situation and determining fault.

A few of the details that you refuse to weigh:

1) The standoff lasted three hours
2) An officer was shot
3) He held his child out as a shield and continued to shoot
4) We don't know that a cop bullet killed the baby
5) The officers were trying to protect themselves and the public
6) The guy was behaving erratically and aggressively
7) The guy fired at the officers with a 9 mm handgun
8) The guy fired at the officers with a shotgun
9) The guy was intoxicated on drugs and alcohol
10) Police tried to talk to the man
11) The guy fired at police that were helping a neighbor escape

Sure, if you ignore the above, the guy is an angel and the police are horrid people for killing a baby.  Wow, life sure is simple when we ignore the details...  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4402889 - 07/14/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
You're right. You know what. I apologize. And I actually mean that. I shouldn't have made that comment. But I still believe that no matter how much training you have, nothing can prepare you for the real thing... and nothing makes you a valid critic unless you were at the scene.

Lets just agree to disagree, with respect... if that is possible. Again, I apologize.

Don't apologize, it will only feed his ignorance.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale