Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetatubom1
The MushroomWarrior

trip with haunted background
    #4391120 - 07/10/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

me and my friends are looking insaid to be haunted tripping in these woods but they are said to be haunted and i was wandering if any one else has tryed this and what there experiance was the place we are planing was a sight of a battle of some sortes

thanks tat

--------------------

The un-seen is the un-caught;the un-caught is the smart one;the smart one is the un-seen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: trip with haunted background [Re: tatubom1]
    #4391171 - 07/10/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

im almost 100% sure my old apartment was haunted and every once in a while i would get a weird vibe. it sounds like fun but also could lead to alot of paranoia and then to anxiety and then to a bad trip.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflinePsYcHoDeLiCjOsH
Hippie

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
Re: trip with haunted background [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4391414 - 07/11/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

my house is haunted. i have no problems tripping with the spiritual world. the only time i get paranoid when i trip is when i see a cop, lol.

--------------------
HiPpIe

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: PsYcHoDeLiCjOsH]
    #4391428 - 07/11/05 02:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i've always wanted to "make love" to a Ghost chick,that'd rock....

if you can keep positive,i could add a pretty cool diminsion to your trip....

--------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4392137 - 07/11/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

IF u want a crazy fuckin experience then go for it...

If theres doubt of somebody having a bad trip then you should stay away from there.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: trip with haunted background [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4393267 - 07/11/05 05:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i was thinking about that before. i've always wondered what would happen if you tripped in a place that was haunted. if you actually did see something, would you realize that you saw it, or would you think it's part of the trip? i think that while tripping you'd be a lot more in touch with spirits and things like that. only problem would be distinguishing reality from the trip. i can imagine coming out of it totally confused.

i dont know if i would want to be tripping and in a vulnerable state when there could be evil presences around. it definitely sparks my interest though. i'd love to read a trip report of someone tripping someplace haunted, whether it's woods, a cemetary, an old closed down mental institution, whatever.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Re: trip with haunted background [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4393272 - 07/11/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmm closed down mental institution....theres this really fucked up one thats supposedly haunted near where I live, I have friends who have gone there and smoked some bud...its really wierd every time someone gones down to the basement and smokes the bowl they use is always broken (4 straight times now)

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: Yenpop]
    #4393307 - 07/11/05 05:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

that's weird.

closed mental institutions seem like the most common haunted places around. my friend went into one, went in the basement into the autopsy room and saw a little girl run into an adjaecent room, he went in and no one was there. that's some really freaky shit.

i've been very tempted to go in them before, but wouldnt want to get arrested for trespassing. wish i was more adventurous when i was under 18 and couldnt get in much trouble with the law.

--------------------

OfflinePsYcHoDeLiCjOsH
Hippie

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: Yenpop]
    #4393309 - 07/11/05 05:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

an old mental institution????? that would be awesome! i have got to do that sometime!

i also would like to trip in the woods one night, total blair witch shit would probably be popping up, lol. any of you georgia shroomers wanna have a mass psychedelic experience in some crazy place suggested before?? PM me if so.

--------------------
HiPpIe

Offlineharpd
Passing By

#4393336 - 07/11/05 05:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The house I tripped in this weekend (check out my trip report in another thread) is apparently haunted. The last people who lived there had big black crosses in every room of the house, and held an unsuccessful exorcism before moving out. The current residents trip on LSD every weekend and sometimes more, and every person that lives in the house has had some encounter with their spirit, a little girl. They all claim that she's not malevolent at all. I never got any bad vibes from the place, and I never encountered their ghost, but I don't doubt it one bit.

My theory on ghosts is that when a particularly fucked up, intense, or otherwise noteworthy event takes place, a horrific murder, for instance, that event sends out a ripple throughout the space-time continuum. Therefore, people living many years afterward witness these ripples or echoes of the original event. Then again, I could be full of shit!

Peace,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: harpd]
    #4393344 - 07/11/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey, i believe it.

i've always wanted to trip in the woods at night. nobody else i know wants to though, and i'm not brave enough to go out there by myself to do it.

i guarrantee i would be freaked out if i watched blair witch before i went in the woods. when i saw that movie the first time when it came out in the theatres, i was a little too shaken to go in the woods at all. definitely the scariest movie i've ever seen before.

--------------------

OfflinePsYcHoDeLiCjOsH
Hippie

#4393365 - 07/11/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i have always been a little sketchy when i go into the woods, especially when im alone or with just a couple friends. i have always thought that some crazy shadow or something would jump out...... but i never thought about what it would do once it jumped out.... lol. id also like to trip in my vw sometime, maybe ill go back in time or something, lol.

--------------------
HiPpIe

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4393402 - 07/11/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I tripped was at night in the woods. It was up in East Texas and me and an old room mate left his place in the woods and just took off walking up this big wooded hill. I guess that i didn't know enough to be freaked out, I was having too much fun!

We must have spent an hour turning over rocks and logs checking out underneath them with a flashlight at all the bugs and shit....

It was a blast!!!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4393423 - 07/11/05 06:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha nice. the first time i tripped my mission was to go in these woods nearby(it was night time). that's all i wanted to do, but no one would go with me. i think i walked off on my own to go, but got distracted and ended up someplace else.

--------------------

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
    #4393448 - 07/11/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I know how that is!! We were very intrigued by a huge antenna on top of that hill that kept swaying back and forth big time. That's where we were headed in the beginning, but never made it. It seemed like we walked and walked, but never got anywhere!LOL

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4394046 - 07/11/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

nightkrawler said:
i was thinking about that before. i've always wondered what would happen if you tripped in a place that was haunted. if you actually did see something, would you realize that you saw it, or would you think it's part of the trip? i think that while tripping you'd be a lot more in touch with spirits and things like that. only problem would be distinguishing reality from the trip. i can imagine coming out of it totally confused.

i dont know if i would want to be tripping and in a vulnerable state when there could be evil presences around. it definitely sparks my interest though. i'd love to read a trip report of someone tripping someplace haunted, whether it's woods, a cemetary, an old closed down mental institution, whatever.

if i were to trip at a haunted place i definetly wouldnt go to a mental institution

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

Loc: A hole in your back yard
Re: trip with haunted background [Re: unearth]
    #4394211 - 07/11/05 11:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone have any thoughts on tripping on an American Civil War battlefield? I'm not the most patriotic American by a long shot... but to trip on such a piece of history, perhaps to come into contact with the essence of someone that helped shape the nation. Crazy stuff, I know.

--------------------
\m/

OfflinePsYcHoDeLiCjOsH
Hippie

Re: trip with haunted background [Re: PsychoChipmunk]
    #4394394 - 07/12/05 12:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PsychoChipmunk said:
Anyone have any thoughts on tripping on an American Civil War battlefield? I'm not the most patriotic American by a long shot... but to trip on such a piece of history, perhaps to come into contact with the essence of someone that helped shape the nation. Crazy stuff, I know.

i think it would be really fun. i love history, and that would be a fantastic way to view it! IMHO of course. where do you live????

although, i wouldnt trip in a prison camp, like Andersonville, Georgia, or on some of the concentration camps in Europe. 

i think it would be cool to trip on an airplane or boat. or even at an old junkyard. now, that would be fun! i know of a supposed haunted VW junkyard in alabama, i wanna trip there sometime. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

--------------------
HiPpIe

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

#4397477 - 07/12/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I live in upstate SC, the closest site of significance to here that I know of is Cowpens Battlefield. Come to think of it... that one was actually the site of a Revolutionary War battle, but I guess that's still along the same lines.

--------------------
\m/

OfflinePsYcHoDeLiCjOsH
Hippie

#4397883 - 07/12/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

he he, im about to trip in my haunted house.... wish me luck! :mushroom2: :sun:

--------------------
HiPpIe

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

#4397903 - 07/12/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

haha gooood luck to ya. hope you have a crazy time. let us know how it goes.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoChipmunk
Small, Furry, Disturbed

#4401418 - 07/13/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Have fun and remember- don't feed the hungry ghosts!

--------------------
\m/

Offlinetatubom1
The MushroomWarrior

#5569911 - 04/29/06 11:29 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

bump its been a little time lets see if there are some new experiences out there

--------------------

The un-seen is the un-caught;the un-caught is the smart one;the smart one is the un-seen

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order