Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
The Meaning of Dreams.
    #4390739 - 07/10/05 10:09 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone have dreams that are not random that are either completely symbolic or just too vivid to comprehend.

Let me explain these 2 dreams i had a couple years ago. They are both irrelevant to each other.

A couple years ago i had the most intense vivid dream ever, and was literally a dream of someone i dont knows very last minutes of their life. Now im a skeptic and i do not believe in this shit, but this dream was more than a coincidence or randomness.

The dreams starts out as me getting out a car i cant particullarly remember what color it was. I got out and it was parked on blue gravel like those gneiss rocks. I looked out and i could see a large field and a highway going horizontal to the field, and i could see different cars going down. The opposite side of the road were huge live oak trees with moss on them lined down the road.

When i got out of the car i went to what looked like a barn. When i walked inside i saw my hands and i was latino or black defintely a dark skinned person. I saw a bunch of rusty tools hanging on the wall and the ground was gravel as well. I go to a corner of the barn and pull out a green first aid kit. I open the kit and i notice a small tied baggy of a brown powder and a bent spoon and a old syringe. I pulled out the baggy and pinched a spoonful on the spoon and perceeded to put the lighter underneath it. When i stuck to my arm i could literally feel the pain of the sting and than i just was in oblivion and i woke up.

The second dream was more of something symbolic. This dream was so real that for a second you just start doing daily things like normal. This dream starts out with me waking up very early and i walk out my backdoor and its about dawn out and i look into the sky i could see multiple moons and multiple suns. It was Incredible sight. I was walking down to the woods in my backyard to view it when i heard an incredible bang and looked over my back and saw a incredibly bright flash. When i saw that pure terror rushed into my body and i ran to get away from it underneath my porch. I could feel the shockwave carrying me.

Anyone have similar dreams.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: The Meaning of Dreams. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #4391364 - 07/11/05 03:28 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Very good read. I love reading peoples dreams.. All my assumptions would just be gross stereotypes, because I really know nothing about you, so I am not even going to try and analyze that. I think the dream says a lot to you, and you found it worthy to share with others so it must be important.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
Re: The Meaning of Dreams. [Re: flowstone]
    #4392029 - 07/11/05 12:32 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i almost always wake up still half in my dream, and it usually confuses me and leaves me feeling really drained and shitty in the morning. and when i remember something that happened (i can usually never really explain what happens, it's more of a notion) i get a very strange feeling that it was real. like my memories of my dreams and of real life events feel the same.

i've never really found anything meaningful in my dreams as far as the events go, but the way they make me feel feels pretty significant. and no matter how bad a dream is it still feels better and more significant than everyday life. i wish i could stay in my dreams.

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The Meaning of Dreams. [Re: chucksteak]
    #4392148 - 07/11/05 01:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

these portray the deep folds creased into a handwritten letter that you become in the envelope of your dreams.

we are each like such a stack of letters to ourselves and to eachother;

but rarely do we take the time to notice these crisp folds and how they serve to make our stories special.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology