Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

First timer questions
    #436886 - 10/25/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hi... I have a few questions:

1. If I take one gram of shrooms, would I be able to have a simple conversation with my parents without looking whacked out say 7 hours later?

2. How long does the effect of dialated pupils last? Can I use visine to reduce the effect?

3. Can I have a bad trip from taking one gram?

4. Are there any more things I should know before I go and do this? I've researched quite a bit, but all the answers I get are different. Some people say that I'll be fine to go home after about 6 hours on one gram, and some people say that I could be fucked up for 20 hours. What's going to happen?

Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: First timer questions [Re: ]
    #436982 - 10/25/01 09:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

1. depends on the strength of the shrooms, your mindset, etc but at 7 hours you should be fine. i talked to my dad (not on purpose) on two hits of acid and he never knew and also talked to my friends parents when on a half eighth of shrooms during the peak because i was so happy, and they never knew either. You should be fine.

2. Dilation usually will go away by the 7th hour, and visine wont reduce it (nothing will, aside from bright lights) when around people i dont want to know I just stare at bright lights for a few seconds and my eyes will be ok for a few seconds. if at night, then eyes are usually dilated to bring in more light. thats an excuse

3. It is possible, but highly unlikely that anything will be that scary on one g. just go in with a good mindset, you'll be fine

4. trips ONLY last so long, you won't go insane or trip for 20 hours or even close to that. you will be coming down by t+4:30 or 5, and by 6 or 7 you should be perfectly good. believe me on one g youll be fairly close to PERFECT at 7 hours, probably no visuals (if u have any at all). just be in a comfortable place, preferably not alone your first time, though at this dose it probably wouldnt matter, though you might get bored if they aren't too strong and you are alone.

most of all, have fun

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #437149 - 10/25/01 11:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

1. If I take one gram of shrooms, would I be able to have a simple conversation with my parents without looking whacked out say 7 hours later?

I'd say yeah, you'll be fine. You could probably even take more if you wanted and still not be too fucked up by then. I took one gram my first time and I was fine when I woke up like 7 hours later.

2. How long does the effect of dialated pupils last? Can I use visine to reduce the effect?

Never noticed really. I don't think one gram will dilate them very much anyway.

3. Can I have a bad trip from taking one gram?

I guess you could, but it wouldn't be that bad on just one gram.

4. Are there any more things I should know before I go and do this? I've researched quite a bit, but all the answers I get are different. Some people say that I'll be fine to go home after about 6 hours on one gram, and some people say that I could be fucked up for 20 hours. What's going to happen?

Likely you will just feel kinda wierd, maybe see some colours. My one gram trip had cool CEVs. Also, my closet wiggled in the dark as I lay in bed. I thought it was trying to eat me, but I just laughed...some colours in the dark too. Normal the next morning.

~BD

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #437172 - 10/26/01 12:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

and some people say that I could be fucked up for 20 hours

not 20 hrs. you may feel a little different, but after around six hours you should feel normal again.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleFungusFarmer
old hand

Re: First timer questions [Re: geokills]
    #439064 - 10/28/01 02:23 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

1 gram is pretty small, I doubt you'll feel much of anything after 4-5 hours, let alone 7. If you want to have a good experience and get the full flavor, I'd say 2 grams.

However, if it's your first time it's always good to work your way up and get a feel for your sensitivity

Grover

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "What did you dream...it's all right we told you what to dream! Welcome, my son, to The Machine" Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag