Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: Peeks of Samadhi [Re: medicinebag]
    #2128745 - 11/22/03 03:28 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

he's not saying anything about hitler with enlightenment. jsut used your argument against you. since you said "do you think I'm the only one who believes this" as if the number of people who believed in it determes if your statement was valid or not. hence he asked does the number of people who followed hitler make any argument for or against anit-semitism correct?

and of course it doesn't

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
Re: Peeks of Samadhi [Re: kaiowas]
    #2128747 - 11/22/03 03:35 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

sorry,

Your right. Just becuase a bunch of people believe something doesn't make it true. I wasn't saying that. I said I am not the only one just to clarify. I didn't think it up on my own. Mckenna,for instance thought so, Wasson thought so. I am sure allot of people think so. later.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Peeks of Samadhi [Re: medicinebag]
    #2128749 - 11/22/03 03:40 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

no need to apologize man!!!!!!! you did nothing wrong!!! :smile:

why not explain your ideas further though???  I bet it would make for a very good read.  site sources even.  I can say for sure that most of the stuff I know is what I learned, and it was here before I was.  most thoughts aren't my own, but I sure can expand on them!!!  and it is those thoughts that are mine.  this to me is the essence of learning  :smile:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinejiva
dream serpent

Loc: everywhere all the time
    #2129530 - 11/22/03 07:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I have experienced samadhi on psychedelics, and I am also striving for oneness.

You might want to read "Be Here Now" by Ram Dass

--------------------
i am another you

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Peeks of Samadhi [Re: jiva]
    #2130025 - 11/23/03 03:07 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

would you like to explain?? I'll check out the book though...

I guess people don't see what I'm tryiong to say. surey ou say you feel a certain way on psychedelics, great. EXPAND on it. put in more thoughts. the more you put in the morey ou get ot of it. yes???

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2130133 - 11/23/03 07:12 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
I guess people don't see what I'm tryiong to say.  surey ou say you feel a certain way on psychedelics, great.  EXPAND on it.  put in more thoughts.  the more you put in the morey ou get ot of it.  yes??? 

Ja. We experience certain feelings and we push around various collections of thoughts while on psychadelics. One can gradually bring these feelings and these thoughts into mind while sober and can start to get the psychadelic state of mind. At first it isn't going to be as near as strong as an actual psychadelic experience itself, but at least you are starting to become aware of these feelings and thoughts in your day to day, sober life.

This is what the climb towards higher consciousness is ALL about. You don't need to do it with psychadelics, sure. However, I think getting a taste of exactly what it is that you are working towards, so you know what it is that you are working towards is definitely a good thing.

I mean, imagine what it is like when you smoke some bowls, the feelings, the awareness. If you gradually integrate that into your daily, sober life (because you just can't change your normal state of mind automatically, unless you have incredible strength of mind and it is like your dying wish or something), and that awareness, those feelings, where what you normally experience day to day.... then imagine what it will be like the next time you get all baked.  :grin:

It's all about the  :mushroom2:, my friends.
Peace. 

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order