Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Mushachusetts (pics)
    #4387690 - 07/09/05 06:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We've had some rain this past day or two. I have a new camera and have been taking lots of pictures. Sorry for the shitty quality. I really gotta work on technique too.

Not many of these. Black sporeprint and whatnot. I am pretty sure they're subbalteatus but at this point I'm not gonna mess with them because they are always small and in small numbers. This one was on the edge of a manure pile I find them in from time to time.

These are some sort of Panaeolus I think. Black sporeprint. Found right by the subbs and pretty much anywhere theres grass or horseshit or any mixture of the two. //edit: I didn't sporeprint these exact ones, just some that looked identical I found recently

I thought this was a really cool looking one. No Idea what it is.

Some cool looking caps. All in a really muddy wet area of a stable where there are hundreds and hundreds of all kinds of different caps, Mostly brown sporeprint but it looks like some have black/purple.

I'm not planning on eating anything just to get that out of the way. I don't recommend anyone trying to find active mushrooms in MA unless you have very low expectations, lots of time, enjoy being bitten by insects and dealing with the assholes that inhabit most of the state (just kidding... its all of the state) and are resistant to poison ivy. Thats my experience at least but if you get really high its pretty fuckin' fun.

Anyways let me know if you want to see more or want some specific info (These are about 200 feet away from my front door). Anything you feel like telling me would be appreciated as far as ID guesses and anything else.

Edited by moonrockmushy (07/09/05 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhitegreyhat
Huge

Loc: Northeast USA
Re: Mushachusetts (pics) [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #4387698 - 07/09/05 06:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Those are cool pics. I lived in Mass and never found much. You must live on a farm. The Pan SUbs looks like the ones I found today. Must be a good week for them all over the NE.

Offlinesander
learning

Loc: MA and IA
Re: Mushachusetts (pics) [Re: whitegreyhat]
    #4388302 - 07/09/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

which side do you live on? that certianly is a lot of mushrooms. actually that is pretty rediuclus the picture with your boot, they are like weeds!

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Mushachusetts (pics) [Re: sander]
    #4388362 - 07/09/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

North Central.

A small corner

All those little dots in back are mushrooms too.  I want to start id'ing them but theres so many mushrooms :smile:.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
    #4389508 - 07/10/05 10:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Wow! I see a lot of what look like pan subbs in your pics. Amazingly, they are at different stages of growth and they all look different! Pan Subbs are wonderful mushrooms.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Mushachusetts (pics) [Re: nycomyco]
    #4389535 - 07/10/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No they're lookalikes mostly ('cept that top one).  Most have too light brown gills for me to want to try and print them but theres too many to check them all.  This morning I found a bunch more subbs :smile: :smile: I'll post the pics tonight in here and hopefully won't be too stoned for a nice writeup.  You're right they are pretty amazing.

//edit:  All I can fit on my gallery for now

Anyone venture a guess at how close to a decent dose I am.  I can get a weight once they dry

Edited by moonrockmushy (07/10/05 11:08 AM)

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
    #4389595 - 07/10/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

WOW! That's alotta shrooms! Nice pics, Thanks for sharing.

peace

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
Re: Mushachusetts (pics) [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4389631 - 07/10/05 11:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ya nice haul.....

S

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom