Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRooR
Stranger
Advice please ^^
    #4387905 - 07/09/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey guys, I am all alone and sober at the moment, i want to know if i should eat 2 grams of mushrooms and trip all by myself for the first time. I have never done mushrooms but plan to do them by myself, is this possible or will I have a shitty trip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: RooR]
    #4387916 - 07/09/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Go for it. :mushroom2:

Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4387925 - 07/09/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i say go for it, maybe not 2 grams.. but definitely trip by yourself on a low dose.. its fun.. if youre comfortable being alone

OfflineRooR
Stranger
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: hempknight]
    #4387936 - 07/09/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

awesome, i will eat 1 gram, wait an hour then attack the second, I got a whole eighth. should i just consume the whole eigth over a period of 4 hours? or is that just stupid and ridiculous?

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
    #4387951 - 07/09/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm my first time I ate an whole eight by myself...the beginning turned out to be too intense for me but when I started to come down I realized how amazing it was so...I think 1-2 grams would be a good dose for you....If you want to take an whole eight over 4 hours expect it to last +/- 10 hours so your choice ...I say take 1.5 and wait 1-2 hours and see how you like and and assume its going to get stronger, if you think you couldd handle more go for it and have a good time :hippie:

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

OfflineRooR
Stranger
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: Yenpop]
    #4387958 - 07/09/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ah, okay, but listen I am a big guy, 250 lbs 6'5 built and healthy, do you think since i am so big that i would need more to even feel anything?

OfflineRooR
Stranger
    #4387982 - 07/09/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

oh and what music should I listen to? i was told to listen to some bob marley or some pink floyd? any suggestions?

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
    #4388007 - 07/09/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, from my experience I know some "big" guys you trip hard on small amts. (One is 280 lbs and took 1.5 and was ....out of it, another who ate 2 g was 260 and he was a space cadet...)Bob marley and pink floyd are good...floyd might get a little dark IMO so I suggest happy stuff Grateful Dead is possibly the best if you ask me, alot of classic rock bands are pretty good( i.e. steve miller, jefferson airplane, eagles, beatles, hendrix, there re others...some of tools "trippier" music is pretty good, sublime, phish....trance and amient electronica is pretty damn good, infected mushroom, atb, Dj Micro;Tiesto;Keoki etc.... rabbit in the moon

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#4388023 - 07/09/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'd recommend 1.5 or 2 grams in some tea. I like tea because it tends to get me through the peak alot quicker. Its a little stonger but if I'm feeling uncomfortable it kind of a comfort to know it will be over sooner. Sometimes people get too focused on things that will enhance their trip like music, its really more about the entire experience than one activity for me. Dont make any plans just see what you feel like doing.

OfflineRooR
Stranger
    #4388032 - 07/09/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hey, also, do you think that i will talk alot or make any noise that will wake someone up? I love to talk alot and ask questions (thats the type of person I am). my friends think i will talk a grip on mushrooms, but i don't know. what do you think? and is being on mushroooms infront of someone diffucult? I just wanna know... see there it is the fucking questions!! *sob*

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#4388040 - 07/09/05 09:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If you are feeling comfortable and are with someone you will definately talk and will definately laugh like hell. Thats one of the best parts about doing mushrooms with people. Things sometimes get loud like all good conversations. If you are feeling nervous you will probably keep to yourself but can still get some good thinking done.

OfflineRooR
Stranger
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #4388042 - 07/09/05 09:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I will be by myself. This is my first time even touching mushrooms, think i will talk or make noises?

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#4388050 - 07/09/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I seriously doubt you will talk to yourself on 2 grams (unless you do already) but there is a good chance you'll have a few good laughing fits. I've done them in sketchy circumstances where I have to be quiet and I was probably more quiet just because I was so nervous. Sorta like driving stoned.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4388053 - 07/09/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You mean will you be talking to yourself? Probably not.

Some people can control themselves and others can't. In my opinion, I think it depends on how many drugs you've done in your life. If you've done a lot then I think you can be pretty used to altered consciousness.

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4388733 - 07/10/05 12:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i did a whole eighth and i didnt feel like talking, it all depends. i would personally talk the whole eight, but thats just me. also, shrooms arent dependant on someones size.

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4389499 - 07/10/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Um, if you are by yourself why would you worry about making noises and waking someone up?

I guess you probably already ate them, but...

I am suprised at everyone here! Since when does everyone unanamously agree that a first time tripper trip alone, while unsure?

Take it from me, boredom is the worst reason to eat shrooms! Just hold on to your shrooms until you can chill with a trusted friend in a relaxing, safe, mellow environment, and eat half an eigth and trip balls!

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: dr0mni]
    #4389519 - 07/10/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

well we cant decide for him, but if hes unsure i doubt he'd just do it anyways.

if he did do it i bet he'd have decided he can handle it.

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Offlinelkfity315
First timetripper

Loc: south carolina
Re: Advice please ^^ [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4394766 - 07/12/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yeah hope everythig went alright let us know how you did

--------------------
"My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out. "
Timothy Leary

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,039 topic views. 3 members, 30 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.