Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
lone weilii found (no pic)
    #4387859 - 07/09/05 10:01 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I grind tree stumps with my dad occasionally and have access to all kinds of yards around east cobb and other weilii hot-spots. I was loading the machine up when I looked down to find a very unhealthy skinny weilii no bigger than a pinky and skinnier than, um, a, uhh, very very small pole.

Anyways I ate it then and there because it didnt even look like a Weilii so it would of made a terrible picture. Just letting you guys know they are out but very scarce, another scan of the same location revealed absolutely nothing.

And yes, I'm sure it was weilii.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: lone weilii found (no pic) [Re: I2ancid]
    #4387868 - 07/09/05 10:03 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, and this was a client who recently completely tore up his front yard and planted bermuda grass only 10 months ago. Weilii can be found on very new neighborhoods indeed.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: lone weilii found (no pic) [Re: I2ancid]
    #4387892 - 07/09/05 10:12 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I don't doubt it... Got down to 67 the other night, and with all this rain I imagine one or two had to pop up.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification