Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter, Microscope

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Simco Aerostat XC ionizing air blower
    #4387801 - 07/09/05 09:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Simco Aerostat XC ionizing air blower what is this used for? Dose it work? can I use it for my room like an Ionizer fan?

Thremix is out eating right now I'm his friend lol. FU*k that Niiggaa!!And his couch!!

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Simco Aerostat XC ionizing air blower [Re: thremix]
    #4387969 - 07/09/05 10:38 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It is used to remove static electricity and is used in the aviation industry and autobody industry as well as others to clean object prior to painting and/or assembling and other uses too.

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Simco Aerostat XC ionizing air blower [Re: hyphae]
    #4389501 - 07/10/05 12:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So basically, if you use it in a room with all hard surfaces for a bit, everything will fall from the air onto the surfaces, making everything easy to clean and turning your bathroom into a pretty good place to do stuff open air.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Simco Aerostat XC ionizing air blower [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4390926 - 07/10/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ion generators act by charging microscopic airborne  particles in a room so that they are attracted to walls, floors, counter tops, etc.  In some cases  devices contain a collector plate to attract the charged particles back to the unit (ionic breeze - for instance).

A Simco Airostat XC has a fan inside that sucks air in, passes it through the generator (charging particles), then forces the air past collector points inside it, and the particles attach to the points (which can be automaticly cleaned).

Any particles that get past the collectors are attracted to walls, floor, etc. Meaning, they do not stay airborne.

Running a good quality portable hepa filter in a small enclosed area (like a bathroom), in conjunction with Simco Airostat XC reduces airborne contaminate factors to almost clean-room quality (assuming you are clean, wear a face mask, hair cover & gloves).

Once you run the combination for awhile, simply spray down all the hard surfaces with lysol, or any good sanitizing agent. Then run the combo - a bit longer, then turn them OFF. You are then in still SUPER clean air - like working in a giant glove box (with a cold brew in hand). :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter, Microscope

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation