Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
First time combo for me!
    #4383727 - 07/08/05 01:48 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I started experimenting and trying all types of drugs about 1-2 years ago, since then ive eaten mushrooms somewhere around 15 times, maybe a few more.

Most of these times where durring this last winter, and i did them indoors, in my house or friends places... Recently i went to my first concert on mushies (wide spread panic) and tonight, im going to prepare for another first for me, Camping. Taking a 1/4 of herb, and same of mushies for me and my gf... she isn't sure if she wants to try them *would be her first time* but im going to munch them for sure (if she doesn't eat them she isn't comming out to the camp).

Anyway the only outdoor experience ive really had on them was at the concert. I mean ive gone out side to "explore" but never much further then the front yard.... (i tend to trip pretty hard). Anyway, i can't explain how excited i am to get out there and get camp set up, get plenty PLENTY of firewood and get everything all set up tonikght, for a day of trippin tomorrow, i plan to trip most the day, thinking of eating half my 8th in the early afternoon... say 12-1 pm....... then eat the other half later in the day when i start to come down, (ive never done this either). Say around 5-6 and hopefully stay high till sunset at least. I don't know if im fond of the idea of tripping balls in the forest at night.......... but thats just me..

Anyway, i was just going to ask for suggestions.... on anything i should keep in mind or prepare while camping and getting ready for a trip, anything beyond small tasty snacks, plenty of fruit/juice, and enough firewood for the fire i dont think ill be needing much more. But if there are any "fun" things that you know of to do while camping, id love to know...... Or maybe suggestion on location of camping, im a little worried about finding people near by..... /shrugs not that its a huge deal, montana is full of fuckin crazy people, i wouldn't look that abnormal marching through the trees with war paint on carrieinga spear with my underwear stuck to the end of it..... well maybe a little wierd... anyway

Oh i forgot to mention, this might be my first trip alone as well..... Which im not to nervous about mostly because, i feel deep inside its time to have another "learning" experience.... some time to meditate. But, heh.... there is always that chance.....

Just looking for some conversation, im stuck at work for a few more hours *5* blehhh.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineharpd
Passing By

Re: First time combo for me! [Re: l33tmouse]
    #4383795 - 07/08/05 02:01 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Take plenty of water with you, and make sure you get your campsite completely set up before you start tripping. If you're going to eat your first half around 1 PM I would say eat your second half at about 3:30 or 4 so that your peak doesn't fade at all.

Have fun,
DHarp

--------------------
When you get the blanket thing you can relax because everything you could ever want or be you already have and are.

Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
Re: First time combo for me! [Re: harpd]
    #4383815 - 07/08/05 02:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

if i ate them that soon, would i still be high for the sunset you think figuring sunset is around 10.... :frown: thats a long time, i figured i might come down a little, eat a small snack, maybe if im hungry, i dont like to eat if im  trippin, food in my mouth kinda buggs me, or it isn't enjoyable,

I guess i shouldn't forget i might not feel like eating them a second time anyway, thats all up in the air really, but if i know me, ill do it ;P

Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
    #4384174 - 07/08/05 03:49 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

bleh you guys arnt helping pass the time :frown:

Offlinechucksteak
Stranger

Loc: saskatchewan, canada
    #4384322 - 07/08/05 04:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i feel you man, i'm stuck at work too, but sadly i don't have shrooms to look forward to. just some really shit weed that is almost gone. :frown:

anyways, if i were you i wouldn't split the dose. i've never tried it, but i'm wary that it wouldn't be nearly as good as the full 1/8. weed can usually take your trip much further anyways, as much as a couple hours. just take a couple hits every half hour once you start coming down from your peak.

my best trip, by far, was while camping. the stars, the fire, the wind in the trees, the smell of the air... it's really fucking holy man, enjoy it.

--------------------
DON'T PANIC

Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
Re: First time combo for me! [Re: chucksteak]
    #4384361 - 07/08/05 05:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

anyone else have an oppionion on spliting the dose? i wanna be going to bed around sunset.... 11 oclock or so.....

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
    #4384432 - 07/08/05 05:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'd take the first half at 2 then the rest at 5 or 6 if u want to get sleep, or you could take the first half at 5 and get someone to call your cell in the morning (assuming you have one) before sunrise and eat the second half and watch the sunrise

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: First time combo for me! [Re: Yenpop]
    #4386085 - 07/09/05 06:12 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

If your girl doesn't eat them, you'd have a whole quarter, right? Splitting that 3 hours apart would probably be superb, although I have yet to try re-dosing.

If you only have an 1/8, I agree with chucksteak, no split.

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience