Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Beef Jerky

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnimitasenthe
CubiePoacher
Loc: Acadian coast
Long term effects of psilocybin
    #4383457 - 07/08/05 12:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I was curious to know if there are any Gurus out there that could point me in the direction of some real scientific research of the actual long-termeffects of psilocybin. The reason I ask is because in the summer of 03 I experienced everything it had to offer. and in that one year I gained enough personal experience for thousands of average joes. In this I mean that I ate cubensis and sub-cubensis freshly poached on a daily basis. And noone get hoity toity about thinking that I am boasting here, I am not saying I tripped my face off every day, I merely consumed on avereage, everyday. from different tictures and teas to raw caps from the local dung.

I am not a person who tries to blame my actions on anything other than my adult decisions, and juvinile ones, but I think I realy lost my head in the following years, I gues a little mental and emotional instability. Every summer here in this region and enywhere I go from now on will never be the same as long as I know they are out there waiting to be poached. But that mass amount of consumption led me to another place that, now when I look back on it, what the hell was I thinking in some of the thoughts I had. Just foolish I tell you. I have since then aged and stimulated my brain with education as to get a clearer bearing about who I am. but man I guess it was about a year or two after that summer I really think I was illogical in my thoughts and actions.(maybee it was just bad luck in living life and not the caps?)

Anywho, now that I am abit clearheaded I am wondering if there is anywhere to refence good science to determine the effects of this wonderful mind expansion tool that is psilocybin, on the human brain.
I used to know the fathers of this information by name, but I have ventured in learning other things and lost touch with these scientists, like Leary, from my memory.

Any help a great thanks, any unconstructive criticism, smell your own a#@hole mutherf*%#@er and move on.have anice day ya'll.
:tongue:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Long term effects of psilocybin [Re: Animitasenthe]
    #4383475 - 07/08/05 12:37 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

What sort of does were you taking each day? Did you build up a continual tolerance? i.e. did you need more and more or did it get to a stable point.

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4383500 - 07/08/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think there have been any studies on what happens to the brain when a person takes mushrooms on a very frequent basis.

Invisibleredtailedhawk
Explorer of the Mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: The Old Continent
Re: Long term effects of psilocybin [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4383651 - 07/08/05 01:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I think there was an article or a study - I don't remember exactly - years ago about this. The only long term effects of psilocybin on the body they found was that the body ages faster, i.e. one looks older than your average normal person who is not a psilocybin user. I think Maria Sabina was also mentioned in the same article; if you're gonna look it up on Google.

--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #4383737 - 07/08/05 01:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

There is no use in taking it for such a long period of time, and in such short periods.
You build up a tolerance after a long term consumption, so effects..
Don't think something you can tolerate will actually effect you much.
Sounds like a waste of shrooms my man..

Lemme ask you this, why the agressive ending?

Quote:

Any help a great thanks, any unconstructive criticism, smell your own a#@hole mutherf*%#@er and move on.have anice day ya'll.

Just Ignore.  :thumbup:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineAnimitasenthe
CubiePoacher
Loc: Acadian coast
Re: Long term effects of psilocybin [Re: Fliquid]
    #4397005 - 07/12/05 08:02 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I will check sabina thank you. And I apologize for the rough attitude, you really would not believe the last seven days if I went into it. One time I posted this same story and this guy sent the notion that it wanst' feasable to eat them everyday, whe I think he meant to say trip, which is not anywhere what I have said. Who knows what I was thinking about When I wrote that angered line. But thank y'all. I will be sure to think about this when I think about this. Right, right....

the doses I ate were well unknown, and the trips different and unique. One time I would see or feel this way , another it would probably a smaller dose so it would just be that giddy jerky tense kind of feeling and no severe hallucinations, and then I would definitely get that one extreme carpet or lawn mover. But the tolerance never fluctuated much. I ate a lot, I fell hard, I ate a little, I felt a little, same round equation each time.

I remember it was halfway through the summer and I made some Hawaiians in my backyard on local S@#T and just two little half inch cappers set me right off. Imagine that for tolerance.

Not necessarily a waste, simply and uneducated concept of preservation I would determine. Dry'em up. Me yeah!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Beef Jerky

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being