Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA...
    #4383011 - 07/08/05 09:14 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Okay here is the deal 8 of us in 3 cars came to go to the worlds electronic music festival in toronto...
2 o fhte cars got through and one didnt.... my 2 friends were turned away because of a legal problem with convictions on their records in the past....
tey have 3 of the tickets for the people that made it over, not to mention their food and belongings...

any how we can bring their car over, but we are trying to figure out how we can get them over the border well.... under the radar...

it is the worlds largest un-protected border so im thinking that this should be no problem.... they are in michigan now on the eastern coast... any suggsetions? the ferry was recomended..

mods if you feel this is too lout of line drop it... im just saying that were desperate here...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4383016 - 07/08/05 09:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

what was the conviction that wouldn't let them in?

i got in through the detroit-windsor border even awaiting sentencing for a DUI/possession of mary-jane charge - just told them at the border and they let me through when i showed proof that i had a return greyhound ticket back to michigan. another guy on the same bus was denied entry after he lied about his arrest record...

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: Krishna]
    #4383022 - 07/08/05 09:20 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

one of them is awating sentancing for a criminal tresspass and is awaiting a ticket for a speeding conviction, the other has numperous arrsts and drug charges, much larger than weed, bordering into cocane and crack

hes clean now,

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: Krishna]
    #4383026 - 07/08/05 09:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

If it was pending than that's probably why they let you through. If it is a past conviction might as well stay at home, they ain't letting you through.

Zippoz: I remember hearing a while back about a gas station in Quebec that lies right on the border, I think some guy from the US stopped in to get gas and got busted with a car load of guns tring to enter Canada. Maybe you could look into that. Or build a raft and swim like so many do to get into your country.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4383030 - 07/08/05 09:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Oh man. I don't know what to tell ya. I don't know if I would risk being sneaky about it... cut your losses, get your tickets and supplies from your friends and tell them that you'll take lots of pictures for them.

That really sucks, but at least they're not in jail or something stupid. If you try being a stealthy ninja about it, theres a possibility that they could get caught AGAIN and they might not be so leinient the second time.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4383031 - 07/08/05 09:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

well the charge wasn't pending - i had pled guilty and had been processed and all that - the only thing pending at the time was sentencing. i've heard that the DUI block only counts for people driving into canada - as long as you fly/take a bus, they'll still let you in. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4383151 - 07/08/05 10:28 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Is it wrong for you to be trying to smuggle people over the border? It seems that you make a lot of choices that are right on the edge of the law.

Also, could you please not use caps lock in the subject for every post you make?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4383160 - 07/08/05 10:30 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Whenever I have to get people somewhere illegally, I just plug them :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4383200 - 07/08/05 10:47 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Man.

Tell them to get on the next grey hound...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: Jim]
    #4383209 - 07/08/05 10:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I forgot to say, Indian Reservation. Find one one the border. We have one in New York and they let anything through. They still take your picture though like the other border crossings.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4383258 - 07/08/05 11:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Go to a boarder city and head to the beach (usually theres a bunch of ships just floating there while people hang out) find one of the owners and offer them money or something for a quick ride to the other side.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: barfightlard]
    #4386219 - 07/09/05 08:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Don't sneak across the border. It's not worth it for a concert. Maybe for employment, but not for music.

By the way, customs could give two shits about speeding tickets. Since I've had my license I've rarely NOT had one or two speeding tickets on my driving record. They don't care about trespassing, either. But criminal trespass and multiple drug charges? Just stay in the US. It's not worth the aggravation of getting caught.

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... *DELETED* [Re: nookjohn]
    #4386226 - 07/09/05 09:00 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: CANADIANS I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING 2 PEOPLE OVER THE BORDER INTO CANADA... [Re: blink]
    #4391426 - 07/11/05 04:23 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

my friends went half an hour south and hopped on the ferry with their car and made it across. all went well :smile: thanks for yout input guys

--------------------
PEACE

Offlineriby
Stranger
    #4396369 - 07/12/05 05:31 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if at first you dont sucseed try, try again.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub