Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time...
    #4381042 - 07/07/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My buddy Jon and I have been smoking together for quite a bit during the past six months. Finishing off our grade 12 year, getting high at lunch and roaming around high downtown for the rest of the afternoon was our regular routine. We'd usually smoke the same kind of Asian chron. I've been smoking for about two years, as he just started his addiction at the beginning of the new year.  He'd always indicate the negative affects of pot whenever he got high, such as losing memory and paranoia. I've tried to talk sense into him by telling him that pot allows you to dwell on anything, which means you can tell yourself not to dwell on the paranoia. He's never been able to understand the concept, or master it, but it hasn't stopped him from craving and thinking about getting that next THC hit.
      Just yesterday I discovered something drastically new and frightening from him as we got high. This was new stuff for us, as we got it from a different dealer (This guy lives where we both work by the way :crazy:). The guy us black and he hooked us up with a dark green, very light but dry dope that made the eighth that we bought look like a quarter. We only smoked about a gram of it, when Jon became the victim of his own drug induced mind. First, let me tell you, I was feeling very high from such a little amount, but I was going with it and enjoying it until...He started to go insane! He got really excited about the high, and how we hooked it up from a guy who lives in the apartments that we our renovating. He got so hyped up in figuring out how many grams he could smoke in a week with one ounce. He discussed this with me, and concluded very confidently that it would take him 7 months to smoke 4 grams a week. I am very open minded, and am not looking to prove anyone wrong or that I'm better (never been like that, never will), but I didn't like how he couldn't figure out that he was wrong, because he kept repeating his answer over and over again; "7 months, 4 grams, 7 months. Let's see...". I finally told him, "You mean 7 weeks, Jon." Now, I'm thinking that right when I said that I turned his mind into an ego shattered loop. He agreed with me for a moment, but then he went on trying to figure out the equation again. He would say things that did not make any sense at all, "8 weeks, 5 grams a week. I could smoke 2 grams in 8 months. Or it would be 4 grams in a day for 4 weeks, to 8 months." He kept going on and on, and he was confident each time. I was getting upset, because I thought he was just joking around with me (He usually likes to be serious in his sarcasm humor, for example, he'll say there is no more dope left, but there is, or the time is an hour behind of what he said. This wasn't the same though, he was being serious each time, and he just wouldn't stop. As my buzz got tweaked from his stupidity I became furious and yelled at him. I said, "your are wrong. Stop thinking about it. You are not making any sense Jon, stop it!" He would reply saying, "Your're stupid. You just don't get it, I could do 8 weeks with 4 months with it being 4 grams. You just don't get it." He was really tripping me out, I truly felt like this new laced dope from this black guy had made his mind go into a loop that would never stop. Paranoia hit me like a ton of bricks because I've never witnessed this from Jon, and I've been around him for a long time during the past 6 months.
    I felt an evil spirit coming off of him as he continued on. It was a spirit of uncontrolled thoughts and loops brought on by his mind and the drug. I calmed myself down, and did everything I could do to snap him out of the loop. I got up and told him very calmly that we have to leave, let's go for a walk. I was scared of him now, even though he stopped talking, because he was being quiet. We walked away from our area, and he got out of it and started to act normal after four minutes. He went on like it never happened. But I knew he knew that it did happen. After about four minutes I discovered that the rest of the eighth was still in the baggie at our destination. We ran back like two dope fiending bastards only to find the empty Ziploc bag with a ripped hole at the bottom. I thought that this was some sort of sign from God that because this dope did this to Jon, that I didn't notice it dropping out of my shirt when we left, and he made someone steal it. It could of been..who knows. I was upset as shit because Jon ruined my buzz and he made me not even give a shit about checking if I had the dope or not, because he tripped me right the fuck out. I didn't blame him, but I was mad because I was enjoying the high from the dope until he went into a loop. Jon told me to forget about it, and that we can get the stuff again anytime, we just gotta make the best out of the high now. The dope did stay on us for the rest of the night, everything was bright, vibrations all around us, it was some potent dope to say the least.
      Anyways, my question is, what the hell happened to Jon? Later on we talked about it, and he couldn't get himself to fully explain it, he loosely said that it's happened to him before, but then he comes back and says that he doesn't remember. I'm not sure...I'm hoping someone can help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetherinds
Stranger

Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #4381098 - 07/07/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds like Jon's got some hidden obsessive compulsiveness or something. some drugs can bring out mental conditions you never knew you had.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4381248 - 07/07/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sounds laced go to www.erowid.org and start researching.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: therinds]
    #4381256 - 07/07/05 07:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah sounds like jon might be a little out there.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
    #4381268 - 07/07/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

PLEASE, break these stories up into small paragraphs. I was getting into the story before the headache came on from trying to follow what line I was on.  :eek:

Offlinemasana
Stranger
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: FooMan]
    #4381593 - 07/07/05 08:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, if weed is starting to bring out repressed mental conditions, you should probably tell him to slow down.

but basicly when he was high and he was trying to do difficult math (difficult compared to his warped state of mind) and it wasnt an obsessive compulsive thing, it was more of a losing track of what your thinking about thing.

i sometimes do this, and i know several other people who do it.

when it happens, you literaly feel like your watching yourself think about it, like a seperate level of consiousness. quite distracting, you forget what your supposed to be thinking about.

Its really nuts.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: masana]
    #4381664 - 07/07/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It was very powerful weed and your friend had a hard time dealing with it. As you say, he cannot see how his mind dwells on things, perhaps this occurence may help him see the nature of things. Don't press him about what happened, many people have strange bizarre experiences in their life that they cannot explain and that they tell no one of. If you ask me, his deal was rather mild and just a little trippy.

It seems some of the problem lies with you, why do you let this simple repeating of an equation in different ways get to you and trip you out? You also seem to have a negative view on drugs in genreral, speaking about your friend starting his "addiction" and you and him trying to figure out how much you "need" to smoke. The dope this and the dope that...etc. You guys got powerful weed, we call them nugs around here. It is the only shit you should wanna smoke, all other pot pales in comparison.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4381683 - 07/07/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It wasn't just the repeated equation, it was a bunch of equations that didn't make sense IE..."I could smoke 3 grams in 2 months and it would take me 2 weeks." It was just non-stop for about ten minutes, he would continue on and on...not making sense out of any of it.

How couldn't something like that trip me out? Especially when he was being serious each time. And when I told him he was wrong, he would jump back and say that I was.

I think I definitely over-reacted to it, because I think so highly of him and would never in a million years imagine a foul up in the brain like that...especially from the harmless fun drug.

It is an addiction. Just because I justify what we pot heads like to cover up, doesn't mean I have a negative view on it. I have an adiction to pot, I tell myself that I don't rely on it, that I prefer it. But when I don't have it, and I'm in a situation that could enhance it to make it tolerable to my interest than I start to fiend. Fiendin' is an addiction.

Edited by Silent_Vinny (07/07/05 09:48 PM)

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #4381783 - 07/07/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

MMMM I remember when I first got high!

Man, I have been trying to get that feeling back for the past 25 years!

And you think this is a problem?

For Gods sake dont give him Shrooms or LSD...

S

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

OfflineSilent_Vinny
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: YESSUP]
    #4381835 - 07/07/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, this is my concern...we have been looking for Mushrooms and LSD and have been coming so close but never coming through these past three months. However he did eat 2.5 grams of mushrooms wit me and my other buddy (who has tripped once), and I (who have tripped three times in the past three months before). Jon and I smoked about 4 grams of pot along with the Mushrooms...Marc and I remember tripping (it was a deep meditation dream to both of us) We all sat in the dark, listening to Tool. Jon doesn't remember seeing anything different or feeling different; probably becasue he was high on pot before the shrooms could kick in.

We are definently going to get a quarter of some Mushrooms that are in the drying stage. We know the guy, and we know we can get them without any fuck ups.

Because of Jon's minor episode, is tripping going to enhance this awkward loop? He's eager to do it, but a little nervous as he's heard about my bad experience the day after my good experience with the Magic Shroom. I don't think he fully trusts himself. Mabye he's hiding something. I'm not to sure. This is definently awkward as I have to work with him all day, and I'm sure he's going to want to trip or get high again off of buddies weed.

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
    #4381934 - 07/07/05 11:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Your misunderstandings of the drug warp your perception

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: lardnar]
    #4382148 - 07/07/05 11:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you that you seem to portray a bit of anxiety, and that loop will come out of your friend on any "hallucinogen" (amplified even), its a recipe for disaster, let me tell you.

I would say do not.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

Edited by tranced2 (07/07/05 11:54 PM)

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: tranced2]
    #4382364 - 07/08/05 12:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I agree that it was just some goodass pot. There is another thread about tripping on weed that is fairly new. I've definately been as f'ed up as Jon on just a gram, and I'm the smart one out of my friends.

And does it really matter that the guy who sold you the dope was black?

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4382479 - 07/08/05 01:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yea man, you're the one that needs to relax. Stop looking so deeply into it. He got stuck in a loop--just change the subject/situation next time. Like when you guys got up and left, that was perfect. Don't blame the lost weed on him, as it isn't his fault at all. Also, why would someone rip the bag open to steal your weed? Wouldn't they just take the whole bag, or open it from the top at the very least. I'm having a hard time believing that someone stole your weed that quickly too...

The way you word things definitely suggests that you are the one who should kick it down a notch, and I really agree with LazyCrash, because you mentioned that the guy who sold you the weed was black 50 times.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #4382837 - 07/08/05 03:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The guy us black and he hooked us up with a dark green

Quote:

I truly felt like this new laced dope from this black guy had made his mind go into a loop that would never stop.

I love how you have to make it very clear that it was a black guy  :smirk:

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #4382838 - 07/08/05 03:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

oh my bad, you called it already  :grin:

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: Spooge]
    #4382954 - 07/08/05 06:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've had my mind blown by weed in a bigger way then i ever have with mushrooms or acid.
on psychedelics ive encountered fuckin crazy shit,but i seemed to be in a state of calm acceptance and intelligence.
however weed has a dumbing effect,which will cause me to be weakened in my mental stability and cognitive functionality,which creates a recipe for illogical mind blowing freak outs.
its easy to have your ass handed to you when you're in an infantile mindset

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#4382960 - 07/08/05 06:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
it was just some goodass pot.

That about sums it up. If you can't handle it, don't do it.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4383116 - 07/08/05 08:16 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dude was high.

You have too many negative stigmas with the "dope" in your mind. You convinced yourself he was warped because YOU were high. He was just letting his mind flow.

--------------------

Offlinedemon2091tb
Stranger

Re: It was just pot. We've done it before, only this time... [Re: Organic]
    #4383316 - 07/08/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yea i agree just need to chill out some........change your mindset, have an open mind to things......i'd rather be tripping out trying to figure out something like a simple math problem than feeling nothing at all......Thats the intent on smoking pot right? To get you High and enjoy things you might normally not. Have an open mind about things....people don't react to to the same things the same way as everyone else......Go with the flow and let it lead you the way it wants.

I've been so high bowling that i went to use the bathroom and got lost in the bathroom trying to get out.....it was hillarious at the time and i didn't know which door was the door out, so i just opened them all.....some being closets, others being stalls, my friends were watching me too....and laughing just as i was laughing myself at what i was doing......But Have an open mind and make everything fun...no matter what it is. That to me makes the experience what it needs to be.....not some parioid in depth look at the actions of yourfriends and them freaking out....as he wasn't freaking out as it reads.....he was enjoying himself.....!

Edited by demon2091tb (07/08/05 09:40 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom