Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

What happend to Al Quada
    #4379960 - 07/07/05 01:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sept 11 they crashed planes into buildings, killing 3,000+ people and disrupting our economy. Since our retaliation, they haven't attacked the US ONCE. Not one single time. Now they do this crap in Europe? Bombing busses and subways? THATS what this hundred million dollar organization has come to? This kinda crap... the lefties in the US did better in the 60's than present day Al-Q. Hell, I could do better.

So, are we winning the war? Are we destroying them and making it harder/near impossible for them to attack the US?

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: What happend to Al Quada [Re: SoopaX]
    #4379988 - 07/07/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It wasn't Al Quaida that attacked london...it was some group that has connections with Al Quaida from my understanding.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (07/07/05 01:47 PM)

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: What happend to Al Quada [Re: Rono]
    #4379996 - 07/07/05 01:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Er, so they are even weaker than we assumed? They didn't even do this? Meaning that we are super-winning? OK, i'll go with that.

also, since you know who attacked, please let Scotland Yard know. Amazing how you in Canada know who did this already and yet they don't. Amazing how Al-Q claimed credit for it. I'll let the people with years of experience and on-the-ground contact with the situation know that rono@shroomery.org has solved the case. While on the topic, could you let us know who did the Kennedy thing? KTHXBYE!

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #4380002 - 07/07/05 01:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know, bombs are more expensive than box cutters.

9/11 wasn't really a more coordinated or better organized attack, it had more to do with dumb luck.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: What happend to Al Quada [Re: Phluck]
    #4380010 - 07/07/05 01:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just making sure I understand this...

you think that an attack using 20 people, of which 10+ members had signed up for flight training and using jet simulators, sneaking onto planes and attacking and destroying 3-4 buildings wasn't "better organized" than four suicide bombers? Are you stoned? High? stupid? retarded? Blind?

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4380016 - 07/07/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

also, since you know who attacked, please let Scotland Yard know. Amazing how you in Canada know who did this already and yet they don't. Amazing how Al-Q claimed credit for it. I'll let the people with years of experience and on-the-ground contact with the situation know that rono@shroomery.org has solved the case. While on the topic, could you let us know who did the Kennedy thing? KTHXBYE!

Um, have you tried keeping up with the news?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_London_bombing#Responsibility
Quote:

German magazine Der Spiegel [18] and BBC Monitoring have both reported that a group named 'Secret Organisation ? al-Qaeda in Europe' has posted a claim of responsibility on the Qal3ah forums [19], [20]. This is a response due to the British involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Al Qaeda isn't really a solid organization, more a loosely connected network of like-minded terrorists around the world, so pretty much all Al Qaeda groups can be described as "small groups with ties to Al Qaeda".

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4380019 - 07/07/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know what offical rules Al-Q has for naming sub-organizations, but if they are arab extremists loyal to bin-laden, and they are commiting attacks under the name of "al-qeada"... well, I doubt that they are Sinn Fein operatives, eh?

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#4380040 - 07/07/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Are you stoned? High? stupid? retarded? Blind?

Welcome to Bansville...population - You.

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4380053 - 07/07/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ahhh dont ban him

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#4380054 - 07/07/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

While on the topic, could you let us know who did the Kennedy thing? KTHXBYE!

P.S...the CIA...duh.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4380059 - 07/07/05 02:07 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

what a loss for PAL.

one of the greatest minds of our time...banned.

rono, how do you sleep at night!?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4380062 - 07/07/05 02:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you think that an attack using 20 people, of which 10+ members had signed up for flight training and using jet simulators, sneaking onto planes and attacking and destroying 3-4 buildings wasn't "better organized" than four suicide bombers? Are you stoned? High? stupid? retarded? Blind?

Uh no, but thanks for the insults,

Buying a ticket and walking onto a plane isn't "sneaking on". I don't know what the hell would make anyone confuse the two.

Signing up for flight training doesn't take a whole lot of coordination either, all it takes is the ability to call the flight school, and the money to pay for tuition.

Planting six bombs in public transit vehicles isn't going to be that easy, and it's certainly going to take a lot of organization. Sneaking a box cutter onto an airplane will be a little bit easier.

Being able to overtake the crew of an aircraft with a box cutter would probably require a bit more skill, and a good deal of dumb luck, from there you'd just need to point the plane in the right direction. Sure it requires organization, but for it to be pulled off sucessfully, dumb luck is the most important thing.

Also, for someone who flew off the handle at someone else over unvalidated information, why the hell are you claiming that they were suicide bombers? How did you know this? Do you have some kind of inside connection? You should call Scotland Yard!

Seriously though, you need to learn to calm down. Your posts are filled with childish insults and blatant attempts to push buttons. In the NOW thread earlier you responded with a series of racial and homophobic slurs, obviously intended to piss someone off, without any kind of value as an argument. Learn to control your temper.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: What happend to Al Quada [Re: afoaf]
    #4380070 - 07/07/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
what a loss for PAL.

one of the greatest minds of our time...banned.

rono, how do you sleep at night!?

Like a baby.

--------------------

OfflineDrDrugs
Stranger
    #4380091 - 07/07/05 02:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"Are You X, Y, or Z" aren't flames,they are questions. It's not even attacking someone. Neat how (once again) you ban someone who disagrees with you and makes you look like a buffoon.

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: What happend to Al Quada [Re: DrDrugs]
    #4380099 - 07/07/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I smell a puppet. Weren't you just banned?

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4380100 - 07/07/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hahahaha i wonder who you are

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

OfflineDrDrugs
Stranger
    #4380104 - 07/07/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Signing up for flight training doesn't take a whole lot of coordination either, all it takes is the ability to call the flight school, and the money to pay for tuition.

Which is more than is needed to get on to a public bus, right? More than is needed to set off a suicide bomb, right?  Sending 20 people from various arab nations all around the world (remember the meetings in Germany, Syria), training them for flight school, putting them up in hotels, picking the targets, that is LESS coordination than getting on a bus? Would you then say that people who took the subway that day did more planning than people who go flying?
Quote:

Planting six bombs in public transit vehicles isn't going to be that easy, and it's certainly going to take a lot of organization. Sneaking a box cutter onto an airplane will be a little bit easier.

Putting six bombs in vehicles that aren't watched is "hard"? Seriously now dude, thats pathetic.  You can't honestly think that, can you?  Overtaking a flight full of people is easier than going onto a subway with a bookbag? Seriously now.
Quote:

Being able to overtake the crew of an aircraft with a box cutter would probably require a bit more skill, and a good deal of dumb luck, from there you'd just need to point the plane in the right direction. Sure it requires organization, but for it to be pulled off sucessfully, dumb luck is the most important thing.

Less or more organization than walking onto a subway with a bookbag?
Quote:

Also, for someone who flew off the handle at someone else over unvalidated information, why the hell are you claiming that they were suicide bombers? How did you know this? Do you have some kind of inside connection? You should call Scotland Yard!

Actually, Fox news live had someone from Scotland yard that said they believed that at least one of the attacks was a suicide bomber. :smile: My "inside connection" is called "teh news!" ROFL!
Quote:

Seriously though, you need to learn to calm down. Your posts are filled with childish insults and blatant attempts to push buttons. In the NOW thread earlier you responded with a series of racial and homophobic slurs, obviously intended to piss someone off, without any kind of value as an argument. Learn to control your temper.

I'll try.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#4380113 - 07/07/05 02:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Uh, "Are you stupid?" isn't exactly the same as a reasonable question.

Did you ask it because you were honestly curious about whether or not I was stupid, and were hoping my answer would inform you?

Or did you ask it because you got your panties in a bunch over my comments and wanted to drive your comments home with a bunch of negative insinuations about my intelligence.

Pretending that isn't an insult is pretty stupid, nobody is buying that shit.

And you didn't make him look like a bufoon, you flipped out because you thought he was making shit up or something, but if you had actually looked into it, you would have seen that he was referring to an organization that claimed responsibility for the bombing. Grow up.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4380125 - 07/07/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I only see one buffoon here...

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4380131 - 07/07/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
So, are we winning the war? Are we destroying them and making it harder/near impossible for them to attack the US?

The war is perpetual. Havn't you read 1984? They're not supposed to win.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies