Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Putting cakes on hold
    #4379334 - 07/07/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everybody,

I have some cakes that just finished their third flush and was thinking about spawning them to poo as Kalix suggested. The only problem is that I'm leaving in two weeks on a 10 day trip and I'm afraid the timing wouldn't work out. I was wondering if you can put the cakes on "hold" like you would a colonized jar. Could I store them in the fridge for three weeks and then spawn them? If so, what would I put them in to keep them from rotting. It seems that any sort of plastic wouldn't be too good for that time period.

Thanks,

Schapper

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Putting cakes on hold [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4379348 - 07/07/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

third flush cakes are gonna be pretty weak.

they will work though...just might colonize slow.

just store them in a frig in a Ziplock bag...and use them when you get back.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: Putting cakes on hold [Re: Roadkill]
    #4379626 - 07/07/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks RoadKill,

Just what I needed to hear!!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates