Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAscension
Stranger

Loc: Still trying to work it o...
first harvest.
    #4378830 - 07/07/05 04:32 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Okai, heres a pic of my friends first harvest :laugh:

You can prob tell, the shrooms on the top half are fresh and the bottom half have been dried a bit already. This is because they were picked on a different day.

I know its hard to tell without a weight, but theres not point weighing them while some are still wet/half dried etc. But im sure you experts here can tell me roughly how strong the trip would be if 3 people ate all of these, thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: first harvest. [Re: Ascension]
    #4378839 - 07/07/05 04:44 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i'd say 3 of u would get pretty corked up on those....what strain and how did u grow them?

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

OfflineAscension
Stranger

Re: first harvest. [Re: Billy1111]
    #4378880 - 07/07/05 05:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i think its B+ or Brazilian, my "friend" forget because its been about 4 months since he received the spores.
It was grown with BRF cakes.
Its the 3 peoples first time with shrooms, but they all want to experience the fullness of what shrooms have to offer.
Would you say a 3.5 out of 5? could be expected if 3 people ate all of them?

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4378882 - 07/07/05 05:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing can ever be expected. Even if you had a wet weight you cant expect anything. Even with a dry weight you cant expect anything, but we could guess a bit more. 3 people will have a level 1-4 trip off of those, most likly. Every mushroom, strain, casing, cake, person, and trip is different.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

#4378887 - 07/07/05 05:23 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

weight it up.....first timers i would do about 3 dry gms each to have a little fun if there grown on brf cakes......then try more next time....believe me u rather start slow and get an idea of what shrooms are about before going to far to quick...at least IMO

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

OfflineAscension
Stranger

#4378900 - 07/07/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well their being dried at the moment ive been told, but they will be injested saturday night whether they are dry or still wet.
Im just worried that if their not dry by sat night they cannot be weighed properly and doses wont be worked out. So they will all be eaten by 3 people, and i wont know if it will be way over their heads or if its a waste.
Thats why im askin for a rough opinion. Will any type of visuals been had?

Edited by Ascension (07/07/05 05:32 AM)

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #4378953 - 07/07/05 06:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

They certainly should be dried by saturday if drying properly. Use either a dehydrator or a fan for 24 hours then into a desiccant chamber for 24-48 hours, or until saturday. You really should try to get a dose...you keep coming and asking for a rough opinion but let me tell you, I've grown dozens of pounds, and taken shrooms well over a hundred times, and I couldnt tell you how much is there at all, and I most certainly couldnt tell you how well you and your friends will be able to handle things mentally. You need to get a 2-3 gram dose, they should be able to be dried. If not, you need to give us some more info to get a rough estimate...as in multiple pics, with a ruler in the picture, and some rough weights even half dried, plus info on if any of you have tripped before and if so on what, not to mention how the mushies were grown. And no matter what, no one can ever tell you if visuals will be had.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: first harvest. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4378968 - 07/07/05 06:15 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Yer i get low degree visuals on a small dose but my friend cant even get visuals on a strong dose, i think it depends on ya state of mind and how much your willing to enter into the other realm...

If u cant weight them up properly just go thirds using your best divisional skills, ive never had a dose that ive weighted b4 hand (just recently started cultivating, previously a hunter), ive just had between 7-15 shrooms each time and they were subs so stronger than what u have there. I dont think u need to worry bout enterin into any level 5.... I can say ive never been there yet.
Should still be an enjoyable trip for ya, have fun

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

OfflineAscension
Stranger

Re: first harvest. [Re: BenKenobi]
    #4379025 - 07/07/05 07:08 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Never tripped before, but have gotten bored with weed/pills/speed. Read so much about mushies and have always wanted to experience them.
Grown on BRF cakes, and the green folder it is on is A4 Paper size.

So what you see is pretty much covering the area of half an A4 sheet of paper.

All i want is all 3 people to experience about a 3.5 outta 5.

But if must there will only be 2 people eating these if 3 cant experience a decent trip.

Like i said i will post weights when i can so you can help more.

Benkenobi, im in Melbourne, where abouts in Aus are you? if your in melb do you mind sharing some spots? i wouldnt mind getting some spore prints of subs.

Thanks again guys.

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

#4379048 - 07/07/05 07:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Compared to all those chemical drugs u mentioned they dont come close to mushies, IMO anyway. Mushies is all i do now and i dont think i could beat them with anything else. Although some of my friends really dont like em, i think they fuck with thier thoughts too much maybe.

I wouldnt wanna say go halves in them with 2 ppl cos i think that would be getin close to a fairly strong dose, although ive never had cubes so its hard for me to say by lookin at em. I dun wanna be responsible for you loosin ya mind :P
Go thirds in em, even if it is a mild dose u will still really enjoy it and will give u soemthign to look forward to on ya 2nd grow with soemthing stronger.

I dont live in Melb so cant help u there but there are lots of melbourners on here, best to go to the Hunting forum if u wanna try suss out some spots.

You should be able to get a dry weight by sat so just dose around 2.5-3.5grams each. As long as the dose is above 2 u should still have a really good trip.

Good thing bout mushies is there is no shit feelin or seedy comdown with all the other drugs(not includin weed), after 6hrs of havin them u almost feel normal as. I dont do acid now cos its just too dirty.

Have fun, i envy u going for ya first trip, make sure u find a good outdoor area to have em with lots of stuff to explore and look at.

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: first harvest. [Re: BenKenobi]
    #4379101 - 07/07/05 08:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

There's no way to tell...for instance, some strains are hallow, some are solid, etc. so without weighing them you can't tell.

I would recommend digitalscales4le$$ from ebay.

He's great, cheap, awesome scales. I got my 100$ scale for 30$ including shipping.

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Re: first harvest. [Re: myndreach]
    #4379157 - 07/07/05 09:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

funny ...non of my friends really like shrooms either....off topic but i think they tend to attract spiritual minded people although they can be fun for laughs in mild doses..... higher doses can mess with your head ........

but up till now some of the most amazin and scariest moments of my life have been in a level 5 trip....well what I think was level 5......just like u had to have patience when growing i would say have patience in dosing......start small and raise the bar a lil at a time...if u don't know where the shrooms come from just assume they will be strong so not to get caught off guard

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4379241 - 07/07/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

For your first time...that many shrooms is going to get all three of you crunked up. If it doesn't...then those are some weak shrooms.

My first trip was like 2-3 small dried shrooms equaling out to 2 grams. It was halarious.

High dosage in your first dozen or more trips is what I believe causes the "how did I get this messed up?" "I'm stuck like this" "who would ever do this?" bad trip. It takes time to understand what the mushrooms are doing to your mind. And it takes the mushrooms time to get to know you.

My advice is go at least buy a $5 metal scale and weigh out 2-3 grams dried each. Or ask your local drug dealer if you can use his digital scale  :jazzman:

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlineoysterguy63
60's child

Loc: God's Country
Re: first harvest. [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4379309 - 07/07/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I am with Lazycrash....I typically look at 2g per trip....never more than 3.5. But thats just me....have had significant luck and some very spiritual experiences though even though that is considered by many to be a low dose.

--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

OfflineAscension
Stranger

Re: first harvest. [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4385769 - 07/09/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Okai, the stuff isnt cracker dry yet, it still has some bend in it before it breaks, sometimes it doesnt break.

Weighed up to 10gs.

Time is coming close for first trip ever! few more hours.

There might be a 4th person coming in, we want to experience it pretty strongly but no lvl 5 stuff of course.

Do you think its better for 3 people to eat them or 4 people?

OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

#4386318 - 07/09/05 08:39 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I would still go 3rds if it was me but im sure if u go quarters u will still have a good time u just might be disappointed if u had high expectations of visuals and what not, just smoke a bit of green and that will help increase it a touch :wink:

If its 10g almost dry prolly be around 8gr dry so close to 3g if 3rds, 2grs if 4's, either way not a huge diff. Make sure u get some scales for next time thou. I got mine off Ebay, cost me $4US and $25US to ship to Aust so bout $40 all up.

--------------------
Old Ben

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds