Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinsidiousvertigo
Stranger
help in local area
    #4379068 - 07/07/05 07:59 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

is there anyone here from salisbury, nc? i ask this so someone may help me in person with the growing experience instead of over the internet. mushrooms are so hard to find in my area, i have yet to locate anyone selling them, so i am deciding to grow my own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBenKenobi
Enlightened 1
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: help in local area [Re: insidiousvertigo]
    #4379079 - 07/07/05 08:05 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

good luck with alllll that.

--------------------
Old Ben

I beleive that my job in mappin the impulse pathways of a single neuron can allow us to open a mecca into the quailitative functions of the human geno...

Please support your local free spore ring by sendin back prints from successful grows, FSRE

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: help in local area [Re: BenKenobi]
    #4379486 - 07/07/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you dont need anyone in person. Like with about 90% of the things in this world, if you can read, you can do it. Besides its more satisfying when you do it all yourself, if you just take the time to read then you will be able to grow. I started just over a week ago and my jars are either close to 50% or over. GL.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: help in local area [Re: coda]
    #4379618 - 07/07/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You arent gonna find someone who grows shrooms open to put themselves at risk with someone who they dont know, if anyones even in your area. You wont even get anyone to hold your penis through the growing on here, so if I were you I'd get reading..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract