Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Kratom, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
peruvian questions
    #4374623 - 07/06/05 03:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry for the ignorance, Im somewhat a newb in the ethnobotanical scene.
Well I wanted to try an extraction (no prob for me) so I went lookin for some dried material. I came across a site that sells em "dried, whole cut, and sifted" and are also coined as "incense".
The thing that got me was that this material is being sold at 2oz. for $30......so I naturally assumed this isnt what I wanted, because of the great price.
Well thats where you guys come in. Is this what Im looking for, and just getting a wild deal......or some knock-off material actually being sold for the scent?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: peruvian questions [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #4374915 - 07/06/05 09:01 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

It sounds cheaper than most places, but given the source that most dried material comes from, the price might be possible. 2 oz isn't very much though. It'd probably be 2 mild doses or 1.5 nice doses. Depends on the quality. Some of us don't really support the sale of dried cacti (for the sake of the cacti, as well as the future legality in this country).

could certainly be real, but my friend was sold some cacti powder that looked/smelled like torch when cooking. But it was a bit darker green. Once prepared, it tasted not nearly bad enough. Easy to drink. Had no effects.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: peruvian questions [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4377781 - 07/06/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I could see why someone would be against selling it dried. It creates problems. But thats coming from someone posting on a drug related website....that centers right around mushroom cultivation (illegal) with links and sponsors that take you right to their site...where you could also buy salvia, or an extract....or legal drugs. How long is this going to be available until it too, is banned.

I just think its somewhat hyprocritical. I would think that ordering dried cacti, and being greatly involved in a website such as this dont differ too greatly.
Remember when all the research chemical sites got taken down?
We all have one thing in common ....obtaining/cultivating/information on legal/illegal drugs.
It doesnt matter how your participating, just that you are participating. Some would call it abuse, some wouldnt. Some care, some dont.
I say enjoy it while you can.

--------------------

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #4378956 - 07/07/05 08:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Thats certainly NOT the spirit or the mentality to go by.

Think of it like this .Ok you participate.HOW do you participate? If participation in the RC scene was "eyeballing" and "telling everyone about RC's and how to order them" you did damage.If you participated in the ethnobotanical scene by telling people to get salvia extracts (instead of plants) and cacti chips,still you are doing damage.Its better to have a live plant than an extract/prepared form because you will always need to come back to the vendor for more.And so the vendor will become just a slightly more "stylish and eloquent dealer".

I didnt take part in RC scene,i discouraged it as i could,i didnt take part in any promotion of extracts ,but i always spoke about people getting their own plants,so i could evade being a "hypocrite" .Last but not least i evade dealers ,i dont use their services and i suffer no shortcoming from it since i dont live a "lifestyle of drugs" as most people take pride into.

Please reconsider and buy some live cacti.There are many merits there,im sure you can think of some!

eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: peruvian questions [Re: Psiloman]
    #4380436 - 07/07/05 05:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I totally see where you are coming from. Its just difficult to come across bright people here, who dont abuse things that are offered (Ide say 10% of members here, me being included in actual responsibility regarding what I do).
As odd as it sounds maybe you should forward your post to the Admins here, as they are openly advertizing these sites "please support our sponsors", and yourself...as you are greatly involved here. Its allmost like trying to stop the growth of wall mart, but still shopping at their stores (I know, bad comparison...but do you get where I am coming from?)

"If participation in the RC scene was "eyeballing" and "telling everyone about RC's and how to order them, you did damage."

It doesnt matter if you told no one at all. If you purchased anything...your still supporting them (Doing damage). And dont get me wrong, I sure didnt support the "lets get fucked up crowd"

So in the end it seems if your goal is to keep it as secret as possible, your best bet is to not buy anything at all from them, and definately not to support our site here which greatly advertizes them (boycoting what you hold sacred, to keep it sacred)

--------------------

OfflinePsiloman
Male
Loc: Europe
    #4380890 - 07/07/05 07:52 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

As odd as it sounds maybe you should forward your post to the Admins here, as they are openly advertizing these sites "please support our sponsors", and yourself...as you are greatly involved here

Oh i did cause some hassle when i saw some "drops" that made ,at least,my glass overflow.I some especially a certain vendor that advertised his products in such a way that got me furioys,having posters of salvia and kratom portraying them with motos like "its better than getting stoned".Unfortunatelly as other members told me ,if as a sponsor you deliver your product (ie not a scam) and pay money to shroomery then you become sponsor...Yes,i was greatly dissapointed since the words "aims","ideology","clear gaze in the long run" were not in the equation...

When money comes in from the door,ideology flies out of the window!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Kratom, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden