Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
Goldenseal
    #4373519 - 07/05/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Does goldenseal work, I have a friend whos on probation who swears by them (took two in a week one before his test , smoked the whole week and passed) I am taking a home test, how many should u take if they work and when should u take them

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Goldenseal [Re: Yenpop]
    #4373529 - 07/05/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

your friend probably passed cause he drank a gallon of water.
www.erowid.org
will be able to give you more info.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Edited by lemon_lw (07/05/05 08:12 PM)

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Re: Goldenseal [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4373539 - 07/05/05 08:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I checked out erowid not really any info on goldenseal and drug test... He didnt drink too much or any water at all because his officer is pretty strict about making sure the sample isnt too watery

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4373542 - 07/05/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Goldenseal is a native American medicinal plant introduced to early settlers by Cherokee Indians who used it as a wash for skin diseases, wounds, and for sore, inflamed eyes. Its roots are bright yellow, thus the name. Goldenseal root has acquired a considerable reputation as a natural antibiotic and as a remedy for various gastric and genitourinary disorders.

Numerous references to Goldenseal began to appear in medical writings as far back as 1820 as a strong tea for indigestion. Today it is used to treat symptoms of the cold and flu and as an astringent, antibacterial remedy for the mucous membranes of the body.

This popular North American herb grows wild in moist mountainous woodland areas. Goldenseal's long history of use among North Americans flourished after the Civil War as it was an ingredient in many patent medicines. It has been collected to the point of near extinction. Goldenseal supplies are diminishing and most is now wildcrafted, making herbal supplements costly.

Goldenseal is used in many combination formulas and is reported to enhance the potency of other herbs. Preparations have been marketed for the treatment of menstrual disorders, urinary infections, rheumatic and muscular pain and as an antispasmodic.

The active ingredients in Goldenseal are the alkaloids hydrastine and berberine. Similar in action, they destroy many types of bacterial and viral infections. These alkaloids can also reduce gastric inflammation and relieve congestion. Berberine is a bitter that aids digestion and that has a sedative action on the central nervous system.

Goldenseal works wonders in combination with Echinacea particularly at the onset of cold and flu symptoms, especially coughs and sore throats. Goldenseal, Echinacea and Zinc lozenges should be in every medicine cabinet.

Goldenseal is a cure-all type of herb that strengthens the immune system, acts as an antibiotic, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, potentiates insulin, and cleanses vital organs. It promotes the functioning capacity of the heart, the lymphatic and respiratory system, the liver, the spleen, the pancreas, and the colon.

Taken internally, Goldenseal increases digestive secretions, astringes the mucous membranes that line the gut, and checks inflammation. It also aids digestion by promoting the production of saliva, bile, and other digestive enzymes. In addition it may control heavy menstrual and postpartum bleeding by means of its astringent action.

As a dilute infusion, Goldenseal can be used as an eyewash and as a mouthwash for gum disease, and canker sores. It is also an effective wash or douche for yeast infections. External applications have been used in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema, athlete's foot, herpes, and ringworm.

Part Used: Whole root. Available in bulk, capsules, and tincture.

Common Use: Treatment of any infection, inflammation and congestion of lungs, throat and sinuses. Famous for use in treatment of cold and flu. A potent remedy for disorders of the stomach and intestines such as irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, ulcers, and gastritis and internal parasites.

Care: Perennial. Grows best in humid regions with rich humus soil and in shady areas.

Cautions: The use of very large doses can or extended use is not suggested. Not for use during pregnancy or by children under two. Children and older adults should take smaller doses.

in short yes it works. but if you want to use it to get illegal drugs from showing up in your piss then no it dosent. if you want to pass a simple piss test drink water.

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinerolbz
lover

Loc: Flag
Re: Goldenseal [Re: onetime]
    #4373560 - 07/05/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

what about certo? i might have a drug test tomorow but my friend told me to use certo..i used it once on a bloodtest...i didnt know i was getting the blood test..i ingested the certo and tried to get out of the piss test,i was succesful...so instead they gave me a blood test.somehow i passed it.i had smoked that morning.has anyone used this?

--------------------
persistent existence flows fluid without resistance

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4373563 - 07/05/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

also legaly the PO can not tell you that you cant drink water. if you drank 8 8oz glasses of water a day (witch is what humans requier as not to get dehydrated) then you should never fail a simple urin test. i belive that golden seal root will make your urin yellow thus the reson behind takeing it but i could be worng. im not sure what vitiman that makes your piss yellow but again he cant tell you that your piss is too watery if your are maintainining a healthy diet then your piss should always be clean no matter how much meth you smoke.

--------------------

See?
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

#4373575 - 07/05/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh well Ill drink water again but, I failed a lab test after drinking 9 10oz glasses of water while I was in the shower....eww the hot shower water was so nasty

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4373586 - 07/05/05 08:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Or you could just lay off the drugs until it's safe. That would guarantee 100% that you would pass a whizz quiz.....

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Re: Goldenseal [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4373594 - 07/05/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Good Idea! Hard to do but good idea

--------------------

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4373622 - 07/05/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

quit saying your the dea liar liar pants on fire hanging from a teliphone wire

--------------------

See?

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4373965 - 07/05/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Dont use drugs...then you will pass...drugs are bad MMMkay...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules