Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: BLAST_420]
    #4374142 - 07/05/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I mentioned the house rule because I had a trick pulled on me by a sneaky cop. He only got a half ounce of grass from me but that was enough for me to realize that no matter what bs they feed you, never consent to a search. If they have probably cause a cop will just waltz in, they only ask when they need your permission, don't get suckered.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZiggen
Bludgeon Yer Eye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: Kalix]
    #4374214 - 07/05/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

and they can't test my urine for psilocybin anyway..

They sure can man. Just because they usually don't doesn't mean they can't. And I see it being more likely seeing as how, to the system, you are primarily a psilocybin addict.

--------------------
Rock over London, rock on Chicago
Kmart, it's the savings place

OfflineGamera

Loc: Nonlocal
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4374220 - 07/05/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreedomFight said:
I mentioned the house rule because I had a trick pulled on me by a sneaky cop. He only got a half ounce of grass from me but that was enough for me to realize that no matter what bs they feed you, never consent to a search. If they have probably cause a cop will just waltz in, they only ask when they need your permission, don't get suckered.

Thats exactly right - if the cops are talking to you at all its because they don't have a warrant. If they did, they'd be tearing the place apart. They rely on people not knowing their rights and bullying. Even if they have a "tip" if its not reliable they can't get a warrant. Telling you they got tipped off is just a dead giveaway - it means they don't have a warrant and they can't get one, and they are only getting in if you let them.

If they show up with a warrant, watch them very carefully. Watch everything they do, everywhere they look. Stay at their elbow the whole time to the extent possible. Videotape the search if possible. The extent of the search is limited by the warrant and if they exceed it you can sometimes get evidence excluded.

--------------------
Money is human happiness in the abstract; he, then, who is no longer capable of enjoying human happiness in the concrete devotes himself utterly to money.

Arthur Schopenhauer

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: Gamera]
    #4374269 - 07/06/05 12:03 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"So, yes, you certainly can be tested for mushrooms, but I know of no laboratory that is presently set up to perform this analysis.

Most of these human studies have been performed in the last three or four years, largely in Switzerland, and represent the cutting edge of present day research. It will be quite some time before these procedures will be part of any random urine test."

--Dr. Shulgin

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/drug_testing_mushrooms.htm

They sure haven't found any in my urine..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4375544 - 07/06/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kalix said:
"So, yes, you certainly can be tested for mushrooms, but I know of no laboratory that is presently set up to perform this analysis.

Most of these human studies have been performed in the last three or four years, largely in Switzerland, and represent the cutting edge of present day research. It will be quite some time before these procedures will be part of any random urine test."

That is not true they most certainly can perform a test for psylocybin in your system as well as the metaboltites for LSD. These tests are normaly not part of the standard 5 panel test so you won't usually be tested for them but it's up to the testers discretion.
--Dr. Shulgin

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/adsarchive/drug_testing_mushrooms.htm

They sure haven't found any in my urine..

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4375557 - 07/06/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kalix said:

That is not true they most certainly can perform a test for psylocybin in your system as well as the metaboltites for LSD. These tests are normaly not part of the standard 5 panel test so you won't usually be tested for them but it's up to the testers discretion

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4375574 - 07/06/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Quote:

Kalix said:

That is not true they most certainly can perform a test for psylocybin in your system as well as the metaboltites for LSD. These tests are normaly not part of the standard 5 panel test so you won't usually be tested for them but it's up to the testers discretion

So what part isnt true? Looks like Kalix and Shulgun says it can be done, but that it isnt done over in the US by any lab that they are aware of. And since Kalix has been on the testing and the one going to the lab and not getting tested for psilocybin, dont you think you should take his word for it instead of being an arguing prick?

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4375819 - 07/06/05 01:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I have tripped on psilocybin 4 times over the course of drug court, and taken tests as soon after as the next day, and I have passed every one..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
    #4376318 - 07/06/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you all seem to not be considering the legislation and laws that the Bush administration has pushed through congress in these past few years.

there is no such things as consenting to a search anymore. cops don't need your permission and they don't need to give you any reason for doing it. this applies to your home AND your car. the truth is, you have no individual rights, so get used to it.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #4376628 - 07/06/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well there goes the 10 amendments.....

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4376683 - 07/06/05 04:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

"there is no such things as consenting to a search anymore. cops don't need your permission and they don't need to give you any reason for doing it. this applies to your home AND your car. the truth is, you have no individual rights, so get used to it. "

Source?

Offlinechonyidbardo
Retinal CircusClown
Loc: Blissful Void
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4376690 - 07/06/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I got arrested when passing through Ohio on a vacation. I had a lot of pot and some random other drugs. They didn't find nearly all my drugs that I had stuck in my camping gear, so I still had an awesome trip. They hit me with trafficking pot, fined my ass $500 and 1 year probation. I was supposed to be subjected to random UAs, but I'm living in Minnesota so my PO didn't want to travel 1000 miles to get my piss. It pretty much didn't effect me, except the money, pot and paraphanelia. I got the incident exponged from my record in December for another $300.

--------------------
The Void is not nothingness
The Void is beginning and end itself

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: TerrapinSunrise]
    #4377140 - 07/06/05 06:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TerrapinSunrise said:
you all seem to not be considering the legislation and laws that the Bush administration has pushed through congress in these past few years.

there is no such things as consenting to a search anymore. cops don't need your permission and they don't need to give you any reason for doing it. this applies to your home AND your car. the truth is, you have no individual rights, so get used to it.

sorry buddy, but that's not true. that can only be true if you are a suspected terrorist. they can't do that if they think you only have drugs.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineLowriderGuy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4378183 - 07/06/05 11:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

1st Rule) Show nobody, not even you shaddow

2nd Rule) Tell nobody

Every person that you tell is a liability including your wife/girlfriend, dont think that your woman will do your time.. Feds will get her to talk, seen it happen before

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: LowriderGuy]
    #4380802 - 07/07/05 05:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LowriderGuy said:
1st Rule) Show nobody, not even you shaddow

2nd Rule) Tell nobody

Every person that you tell is a liability including your wife/girlfriend, dont think that your woman will do your time.. Feds will get her to talk, seen it happen before

This is so true. Everyone Should Learn THIS. GL  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Invisiblemycogirl
goddamn
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: KaptKid]
    #4381967 - 07/07/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

There are different tests. I Believe one test is a five panel test, and one is a twelve panel test. You should find out what type of test you will have to take, and what exactly it tests for.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: mycogirl]
    #4386165 - 07/09/05 06:04 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

> Tell them your attorney told you never to consent to a search.

Two things to add to this:

1) Be extremly polite

2) Also, politely inform them that you wish to speak with your attorney before answering any questions.

The sooner you refuse consent to search and request an attorney before speaking, the better. Remember, be respectful and polite, even if you are boiling inside.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinejack324
Stranger
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: Seuss]
    #4416808 - 07/17/05 09:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Those are good rights to learn + gives you time to get rid of shit before they come back. MOST of the time they WILL come back.

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: jack324]
    #4426911 - 07/20/05 03:01 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o ya, if they came for a reason, and you piss them off, thier commin back,
Take care

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: Undercover cops raided my apartment today [Re: chonyidbardo]
    #4462427 - 07/27/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

chonyidbardo said:
I got arrested when passing through Ohio on a vacation. I had a lot of pot and some random other drugs. They didn't find nearly all my drugs that I had stuck in my camping gear, so I still had an awesome trip. They hit me with trafficking pot, fined my ass $500 and 1 year probation. I was supposed to be subjected to random UAs, but I'm living in Minnesota so my PO didn't want to travel 1000 miles to get my piss. It pretty much didn't effect me, except the money, pot and paraphanelia. I got the incident exponged from my record in December for another $300.

How long after your conviction and probation ended before you were able to get the expungement? I keep hearing something like 5 years.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate