Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

To anyone who hasnt ordered from a shroomery sponser....
    #4372456 - 07/05/05 04:21 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Id highly suggest ordering from one!!!

Case in point, this is my first time around, i checked out some of the sponsors here and decided to go with sporesource (due to their relative location to me, meant faster shipping).  I ordered a B+ Syringe and it arrived in 3 days!!!  A week later i ordered a GT syringe, and noticed that they had a special for shroomery members.  Well, being a dumbass, i hadnt made mention that i was a member.  I shot them a PM and received a timely reply asking for my order and shipping info and they would take care of me.  So, on top of all that nice stuff, i receive my syringe today, opened the box, and i was also shipped a free syringe!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Case in point 2.  Spores101.com  These guys are nice as hell!  They had an offer for a free syringe, replied quickly to my pm's, and asked very little in return for the syringe!

So, in two weeks time ive managed to build up a collection of syringes 1.2 of which i didnt even pay for!!  So a word to the (un)wise who havent ordered from a sponser.  Why deal with shady people who try and rip you off with "specialized strains", or "extra large syringes", when these guys will take care of you proper, answer all questions, and give away tons of free goodies!!

To ALL shroomery sponsers you guys are the best.  Its nice to have peace of mind when ordering, its also nice to see that there are still businesses out there who do everything they can to take care of their customers.  All of you guys will have my unwaivering support, i will give you all my business first and do everything i can to steer people in your direction(s)!  You all do a great service to this awesome community, 1 million shrooms for you all!! :laugh:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

Re: To anyone who hasnt ordered from a shroomery sponser.... [Re: coda]
    #4372468 - 07/05/05 04:25 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for such a cool post Coda. It's customers like you who make the whole thing work so keep it up and always remember what you already know...stick with the sponsors!

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: To anyone who hasnt ordered from a shroomery sponser.... [Re: Spores_101]
    #4375118 - 07/06/05 10:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I've never had a bad experience with any of the sponsers.  Always good service with a good product and quick delivery.  From spores to incense to salvia. The sponsers are fantastic here, no reason to purchase from anyone else.  :smile:

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: To anyone who hasnt ordered from a shroomery sponser.... [Re: Trav]
    #4376858 - 07/06/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

update, not only is sporesource sending me some free syringes, they're letting me choose what strain on top of it!! How can it get any better then this?

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum