Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Air Pump

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer
 Arcade Champion: Hexxagon

Not aborted ... just lazy....
    #4372375 - 07/05/05 03:39 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

So I finally have some poo casings with Koh Samui fruiting. Couldn't wait to see what they were like. Well.. they started pinning three days ago... in not very good conditions. I had people over and so they were kinda ignored for a few days. Humidity dropped to like 70%.. not much air exchange.. just bad conditions.

But they started pinning anyways. Well now three days later and I have fixed everything.. humidity is good.. coolmist running again.. air pumps on again.. fanning now.. But the pins are in super slow mode. They are not aborted.. because they ARE getting bigger. But normally they double.. double.. then explode. These guys grow like 3-4MM a day. They are getting bigger... so not aborted... Just amazingly slow.

Anyone else have something like this? Just curious what may have happened...

~Quiescence~

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Not aborted ... just lazy.... [Re: Quiescence]
    #4372413 - 07/05/05 03:54 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i think you answered your own question man. Poor conditions = poor growth. I dunno, maybe just pick them, dunk, and induce the second flush? Personally id just wait it out and let the first flush come in, keep an eye on them and make sure they dont rot.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer
 Arcade Champion: Hexxagon

Re: Not aborted ... just lazy.... [Re: coda]
    #4372425 - 07/05/05 04:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Heh thanks. But no.. I will certainly let them grow.
It wasn't so much a question.. just wanted to know if other people had similar experiences with really slow growth .. from poor conditions during pinning. I can understand them aborting.. but growing this slowly seems kinda odd.

Also, I have heard that Koh Samui is really fast .. so that made it seem more out of place.

~Quiescence~

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Air Pump

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation