Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing
    #4339930 - 06/26/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It felt like the night before Christmas as a kid, the waiting for something unknown and exciting.

I had received some HBWR seeds in the mail that very afternoon and was heading to my friends house to down some and have a good old time.

Seed Preparation and consumption
Seeds were removed from there pods and the outside fur and skin was removed by pealing off with my finger nail. This was all very easy and simple and quite fun to do with my friends chatting away as we got ready.

just before taking the seeds we smoked a small about of MJ mixed with some leonotis nepetifolia to help with the sick feeling that we were soon to expect.

Seeds were placed in the mouth and were held there for as long as possible (about 15 minutes for me) chewing every so often and sallowing the juice. The taste was bad and very acidic.

The seeds were then washed down with some orange juice

I used 7 seeds. As did my friends.

+0:30 - the first to come was the nausea. Laying on my back and not moving around helped with this to the point that it was almost unnoticeable. Soon came the heavy feeling? laying there I soon realised that it was rather hard for be to really get back up, feeling as if I was made of lead. I enjoyed this feeling of being body dead with my brain slowing fading off into another world.

+1:00  - My body began to cramp up, it was a strange feeling of my muscles tightening up to a point where I was unable to walk. It wasn?t a very bad feeling, it made me giggle for some reason as I rather enjoyed this feeling as well. The sick feeling had died down but the heavy feeling was much more stronger.

My imagination was starting to come up with some amazing ideas and pictures. It was as if watching a film clip to the music that was playing in the background (infected mushroom at this stage) colours and patterns started to form in my mind, I was only able to really see these things with my eyes closed and all my focus set on it. It seems music was playing a large roll in the trip for both me and my friends, it seemed better and also much more real?

+2:00  - My imagination is in overdrive and loving it. I have been flying around the world and diving to the depths of the ocean, riding on the back of a lion and sitting inside flowers. It seems that the ideas and thoughts I can come up with seem much more stronger and fun. I knew I was not doing any of these things, its more like watching myself on television doing them, everything is mixing in and blending into each other by patterns flowing and skipping around in my mind, all these patterns seem very cartoon like. Still I need to close my eyes and really concentrate on it for anything to happen.

It makes me feel as if I am a child again playing pirates on the school playground. You know its nothing but just pretending, but you don?t care because its damn fun anyway.

Sick feeling has gone and I don?t feel as heavy. My muscles are very tight and I am still laying on my back unable to really do anything. Feels nice to be unable to move. Not worrying about anything but the essence of fun.

+3:00  - It seems harder to see the thoughts in my mind, but not really caring.. I feel quiet sober now but it doesn?t matter as it is nice just to lay around and listen to Pink Floyd which is on at the moment. Feel very calm, my movement seems to control a lot of things in my head at the moment. If I move my legs up it feels as if I am hanging upside down off the roof. I can make ripples in my vision by tapping my finger out in front of me.

I am able to walk around now, although the room is almost upside down. Its hard to walk in a straight line and my head feels very light? I better lay down again.

+4:00  - we smoke some more MJ and leonotis nepetifolia as the nausea is coming back on for my friends, its nice just to be sitting around smoking. It?s very relaxing, I don?t care about anything at the moment. Just being alive feels great. My hearing is strange, everything is much more quiet and I am finding it hard to hear what my friends are saying.

+5:00  - for the next few hours everything seems to slow down and come back to normal, I still feel good but I wish I could get back to the start of my trip and do it again. Everything was very smooth and easy to handle. Very nice and not full on at all.

It was a nice first trip in the end, I feel that next time I will want to do maybe 15 of these seeds to really get stuck into the trip. Music played a great role in this trip for me as it controlled what I saw in my mind. Felt good and relaxed with not a care in the world. All parts were fun (even the nausea!) in some type of way. Didn?t feel scared of unsure at any point.

there are a lot of things i left out, as there is only so much you can stick in a report without making it too boring so feel free to ask me anything  :thumbup:

have fun and take care.

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

Edited by Rex (06/26/05 07:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: Rex]
    #4340005 - 06/26/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

this report shows the power of a good attitude...

you got 1) nausea 2) bodyload (muscle cramps and heaviness) and still managed to have a great time.  Thats tough to do for a lot of people, seems like you have the right personality for tripping :thumbup:

Glad you had fun :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4340043 - 06/26/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Great trip report...you don't often see such positive experiences on LSA in this forum, I've noticed.  I had a entire sack of HBWR seeds, but decided to plant them instead of eat them because the trip just sounded like it wasn't worth it.  However, your report is definitely making me reconsider.  :smile:

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: MOTH]
    #4340111 - 06/26/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have been looking in to HBWR and this report makes me more confident about it. It is a great report. You post that at erowid?

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: Tangerines]
    #4340125 - 06/26/05 07:14 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thanks guys.

Noviseer- you are totally right about the power of a good attitude. the right attitude and a  positive out look are the main things i feel make the difference between a bad trip/good trip/amazing trip. it always helps to have a clear head and a smile on your face before going into anything :smile:

thanks for the responses , and yep i will post this up on erowid for sure.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4340174 - 06/26/05 07:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds like you had a fun time. I have never tried HBWR seeds or morning glory seeds...I might try them sometime...regardless of the negative side effects...Great trip report! :wink: :tongue2:

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: Skunk420]
    #4355330 - 06/30/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That is an excellent report, however I'm really surprised by how different the trip is from person to person. I'm glad the nausea didn't get too bad. If you get any kind of stomach cramps, peppermint tea goes well with ganja, and maybe a teaspoon of Anti-Nausea Medicine. I usually have no nausea, or 10-20 min. of minor nausea. All in all awesome, be careful jumping to 15, I took 4 my first and it was good. Then 7, then 11. 11 was so intense that my back ached so bad that I couldn't enjoy it. My neck, and stomach were all tense. No nausea what so ever though, and the trip lasted 14 hours and I was still high when I went to bed, but woke up straight. You might wanna just try smaller jumps, maybe add 2-4 seeds at a time instead of going up by 8. And be prepared to be spaced for a long time on higher doses.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: popnganja420]
    #4356799 - 06/30/05 07:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thanks popaganja for your info

you are right i will be thinking very carefully about what dose to do next time. I am thinking i might do another one at about 8 or 9 seeds before going any higher.

thanks for all the positive feedback as well everyone

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #4356857 - 06/30/05 07:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

nice report. i see your trips tend to be on the short time also. everyone i know that does LSA has trips that are like 5+ hours, while mine only last around 3.

ahhh i see you met the music euphoria that comes with LSA :sun: good choice of tunes too. the first time i felt the music euphoria, it was like hearing music for the first time. ive never felt the need to dance more than when i was on LSA :smile:

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: pH_]
    #4357397 - 06/30/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Rex: If they're not back to back... 8-9 should treat you well.

"everyone i know that does LSA has trips that are like 5+ hours, while mine only last around 3."

Wow dude, you gotta be kidding. I didn't think that could be possible. How many seeds might you try at one time? Usually I've found 4 to be nice for a mild 4-5 hour trip. Oh, do you prefer MG's or HBWR... well that wouldn't make a difference. Well... that's different. Are they intense during the 3 hours?

--------------------

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

#4357508 - 06/30/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i use MG seeds, heavenly blue. i never got the chance to try hwbr, it sounds like the trips are slightly diff. i dont know how intense it is compared to other stuff. if im on my computer, there usually seems to be a cloudy haze of color below the monitor, like an electric field. my vision kind of turns into "slices". the wires from my headphones out to my left separates, the wires for mouse and keyboard do the same. these wires look extremely "real", its hard to explain, they just really want to be seen. when i look at my wall or across the room the stuff kind of pulls towards me and comes alive, and i literally feel a slight suction feeling. one time i looked at my water bottle (which looks alot more plasticy and vidid) i saw a reflection somehow that i kept looking furthur into, and eventually i started getting tunnel vision of swirls and blobs of color.

im not sure if that is intense, or what. never had shrooms come my way yet unfortunately :frown:

fun seeds indeed :sun:

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

#4359134 - 07/01/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's a cool effect

--------------------

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

#4360717 - 07/01/05 05:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

LSA is a cool drug, I have dun it many a times at clubs, it isnt a hard drug to control, I always memba cumin out the clubs still high, and running around like a crazed lunatic wiht my headphones on LOL.

I've never dosed high though, only eva had 12 HBWR at once. I don't clean them either, i just eat them as they are so it's like ewww stomach cramp for an hour

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

OfflineSO0PA_HER0
17th leveldrunken ninjamaster
Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: cadam]
    #4367264 - 07/03/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

how are the visuals ..i was thinking about looking into mass extraction of lsa. is it worth it . and how hard is it .

--------------------
I?m figuring out this realization process-the process to never look upon bitter ground.

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: SO0PA_HER0]
    #4370172 - 07/04/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

just don't try that silly petroleum ether (naptha) extraction method found on erowid. I tried it 2x with Naptha I bought from Home Depot and it was a pretty bad experience. I ended up needing 3 shots of 190proof ethanol to get mild hints of being on a drug. IMO you should just crush or chew up the fuckers. Maybe try it with lab-grade petroleum ether like the extraction method says but IMO it just isn't worth it.

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4370178 - 07/04/05 06:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah, every time I tried to trip off my extractions I threw up and had horrible cramps. Lightweight+LSA+Alcohol+horrible taste=shitty

--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.

OfflinepH_
Voyager
 User Gallery

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: FreedomFight]
    #4370301 - 07/04/05 08:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreedomFight said:
Oh yeah, every time I tried to trip off my extractions I threw up and had horrible cramps.  Lightweight+LSA+Alcohol+horrible taste=shitty

have you tried just a regular water extraction? or just the polar ones. when i extracted with 151 it was hard as hell to get down, which lead me to puke too since im a lightweight w/ alcohol. water extraction mixed with some OJ and i get it down in a few gulps, and the taste is enjoyable.

one hint though, dont try crushed up seeds + apple sauce. :puke: very nasty, very very nasty.

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
    #4371367 - 07/05/05 04:35 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

just to let you lads and ladies know that i will be doing the larger dose this weekend and posting the report in here rather then another thread.

--------------------

Offlinethegaruda
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4671948 - 09/16/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

we bought some madagascar seeds, higher lsa content only did three and got medium effects, but teh nasuea was too much. so strong we got stuck on the couch laying there holding our stomachs, couldn't get to the pipe. walmart was closed so we couldn't pick up an dramamine.

lsa trips are more internal and thought provoking then visual and reality exploring. i think they would be best used for mediational excersies.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: LSA - HBWR trip report - Smooth and relaxing [Re: thegaruda]
    #7242268 - 07/31/07 02:20 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Great report, rex.
This has been a somewhat contrast report to others I have read that make LSA sound an intense hellish psychedelic oblivion. You've made it sound very subtle and enjoyable and have stirred my curiosity in this field. Will have to try it some day. I like the sound of 'like a child again'.
Nice work.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order