Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Rolling Papers

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

July 4th in DC
    #4371074 - 07/05/05 03:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So I went to DC for the 35th Smoke-In. www.smoke-in.org really gives the details of it, basically you can march and smoke pot and, as long as you aren't too open about it, no cops will fuck with you. Here's my experience...

First, we got there late so I didn't even get to see / participate in the parade. When I went through the initial security checkpoint, to get onto the Mall, near the capitol, I was randomly selected (by a very bored looking cop) to empty my pockets. He didn't check my shirt pocket and he didn't pat me down. I pulled out my rolling papers but he either didn't notice or care.

Then we make our way down the Mall to Con and 23rd. The security here, to get into where the legalization concert is taking place, is MUCH tighter. It's not random checks, it's EVERYONE empties their pockets out. The cop that "did" me saw my rolling papers, asked if I had any "weed" on me, and proceded to make me empty my pockets totally and get frisked, just my pockets though. So they didn't find anything(i didn't bring anything out of my car that was in a private parking garage) and I went in. The smell of pot was T H I C K in the air. The band "Unfortunate Sons" came out on stage with a large coffee can filled with doobies and tossed them out into the crowd. Massive stoning commenced, and they fucking rocked the house. G-13 was GREAT as were "The Ordinary way". Those are the only bands that I saw. When G13 went on stage, everyone came off of the grass (the ground, that is) and stood in front of the stage. A police helicopter buzzed around over us at least 15 times, being met with thumbs ups, peace signs and a few middle fingers. It was clear that they were videotaping and making their presence known, but they didn't come into the actual concert grounds. We got more stoned. Then the show was over and the fireworks began. They fucking rocked. The finale must have been 30 minutes itself. Amazing. then I drove home and smoked 5 joints. Time to go to bed.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
jizzing skull penis
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: July 4th in DC [Re: SoopaX]
    #4372672 - 07/05/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The Ordinary Way is awesome, really good people too.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Rolling Papers

Community >> The Pub