Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Extreme Stomach Discomfort
    #4370293 - 07/04/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey I've taken mushrooms twice and both times i get extreme stomach discomfort in the area of my liver (right side of my lower stomach). It consists of a tightness, tingling and occassional blunt pain in my right side of my associated with SEVERE fear of death (yes you know the sort). I get constipated and my stomach makes lots of rumbling (presumably trapped gas).
  I'm fairly certain that i haven't consumed a poisonous mushroom. It was a Psilocybe Subearingosa, crushed up and put in capsules (~2g first go  :crazy: and 1.2g the last go). Could my body have trouble passing the gelatin capsules?)

I may have also still had small amounts of speed in my system so i think i had a slightly tight stomach both times anyways (i take my speed [not meth] orally). I'm thinking about trying mushrooms again only not for a while, not in capsules and probably cubes.

Does anyone think i should not try eating mushrooms again or perhaps have a different method? the last time i ate mushrooms was around 2 days ago and i'm still getting slight stomach discomfort -now- and then. thankyou for reading this far at least, even if you dont reply.  :sad:

EDIT: Forgot to mention these symptoms dont occur until about 1/4 - 1/2 of the way into the trip (must be when the mushrooms and capsules reach that area of my stomach). The first part of the trip was unbelievably normal and fun.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

Edited by shrooma (07/04/05 08:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Extreme Stomach Discomfort [Re: shrooma]
    #4370314 - 07/04/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe it's just gas pains.

I dunno, I don't really get any physical discomfort from them. :shrug:

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Extreme Stomach Discomfort [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4370453 - 07/04/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hmmm hopefully i'm just being paranoid. i was just hoping that maybe someone out there has experienced anything similar?

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4370515 - 07/04/05 10:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hmmm....try taking something like Maalox or Pepto-Bismal. Pepto is especially good for a lot of stomach/digestive ailments, or at least it has been for me....

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
    #4370938 - 07/05/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If it's from eating mushrooms, it could just be due to your liver/stomach struggling to digest it.

There are some tricky chemicals in mushrooms, digestible, yet tricky.

Sometimes when your liver is forced to digest something irregular, some unique compound, it may react differen'tly just because it's never encountered that type of chemical before.

The pain that you described is similar to what many have described after consuming large amounts of alcohol or pain killers.

I hope this helps.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix