Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
It's all about the itiallian pasta
    #4369843 - 07/04/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

was goin thru costco the other day, and they give samples of shit out all the time... so they were just giving out bow-tie noodles... just boiled, no sauce or nothin... and it was all hella good... so i had to get some.. it's not like the cheap enriched pasta we get here in america, this stuff is like gourmet stuff imported from itialy... i am never going to be able to eat cheap pasta again :nonono:

i'm sure they have some of the good pasta in the stores, but way more expensive... but it's way good, definetly worth a try...

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: It's all about the itiallian pasta [Re: Phychotron]
    #4369855 - 07/04/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yummy :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: It's all about the itiallian pasta [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4369923 - 07/04/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

mmm pasta, i ate some spicy bean pasta today, i was the stufftest i've been in aaaaaaaages.

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: It's all about the itiallian pasta [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #4370700 - 07/04/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

revive, i ate pasta for dinner, and i was damned good.

it was pasta by default, considering I originally had made a piza, and when over time came about, well needless to say the piolet lights went out or some shit, so i cooked pasta and veggies on the stove.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: It's all about the itiallian pasta [Re: Phychotron]
    #4370724 - 07/04/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Pasta imported from Italy is good stuff. :smile: :thumbup:

Theres a little shop about 40 minutes from my house that this old italian lady owns. She makes her own pasta and its the fucking bomb. My grandmother gets all of her pasta from her. My mom goes out there once and a while. Usually we just get the stuff from the store though. :thumbdown:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: It's all about the itiallian pasta [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4371852 - 07/05/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yea, i could imagine how fresh taht stuff is... itts crazy, cause i figured pasta was pasta for the longest time... but nope... definetly an art to it... :yesnod:

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates