Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Loc: Georgia, US
First Time Acid....alone
    #4370715 - 07/05/05 01:13 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I have just recently put on probation ( i have to stay with my parents) for distrubution of mariijuana and I have recently been doing shrooms, now I have done them 6 times this summer (All of which I had 3.5 g +) and I have come upon some acid going through my area. I wanted to trip alone because recentl I have tripped alone on shrooms and had a great time. I have a good room with black light+5 black light posters good stereo hooked up to ipod etc...good seating. I dunno if the first time I doo aci d I should try it alone. What are your opinions....?

Ill have a small puppy with me too...if that makes a difference

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: First Time Acid....alone [Re: Yenpop]
    #4370730 - 07/05/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

the puppy is great.

i recommend doing it...and making sure to venture outside as well.  have some paints, and access to damned good music available.  pen and paper, and a digital camera, lol.

the puppy :smile: yes animals are key with psychedelics... :smile:

and watch out for the aliens... :smile:

and most importantly...dont forget a trip report :smile:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

Re: First Time Acid....alone [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4370739 - 07/05/05 01:25 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

funny you mention aliens the last time I had a bad trip alone I turned off the lights and I still saw flashing lights so I thought aliens or ghost were attacking me haha

--------------------
"The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness. " Alex Grey

Love is like a train...
Female

#4370749 - 07/05/05 01:28 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Hey man the abductions are prevelent in the time traveling nature of things.

anyways, i am assuming that thae last time was a shroom trip. in my opinion and experience, acid is alot more chill, and energetic than shrooms.

mushies can be overpowering at times.

acid is sorta, lol, recreational...as much as i hate to say it. but it can be, for sure. more than mushrooms imo.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4370825 - 07/05/05 01:52 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

i Love tripping alone,i do almost exclusively now....

:sun:

--------------------

OfflineYenpop
Midnight Toker

#4370826 - 07/05/05 01:53 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ok it seems like a good idea the more I think about it but the only thing that worries me that probably shouldnt worry as much but....I ve heard these urban ledgends ...or "I knew my friends cousin took acid and...." so on, such as ...alone in room a girl on acid thinks shes an orange and peels her hand.... or thinks insects are on him and scratching arm to bleeding

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#4370841 - 07/05/05 01:55 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

only urban legens man....

slap a smile on your face,pet that puppy....have a great time....

:sun:

(remeber Redgreenvine's motto ,Relax)....

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

#4370863 - 07/05/05 02:04 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Have fun!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience