Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaYarEaEtaRD
Stranger
Opinions appreciated :D
    #436753 - 10/25/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

alright, a gremlin i know has been growing p. cubensis (B+ strain he assumes) now one 5 cakes and is moving to casings soon for more bulk harvests but he would like to into mire advanced growing, so he read up on pan cyans and azurez and decided he shal try to grow some and he wants the most potency.....so heres the deal, hes wondering which is most potent of them, pan cyan, psy azurez or psy cyans and he is going to try to grow them indoors in a teranium maybe but winter is coming and he might try in the back of the side of the house outdoors with woodchips and what not, im just wondering what would be best for most potency and greatest flush amounts, thanx all :D

w00dy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Opinions appreciated :D [Re: BaYarEaEtaRD]
    #436823 - 10/25/01 06:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

psy cyans of course

*shakes head*

good luck!!! :)

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: Opinions appreciated :D [Re: LCid]
    #436826 - 10/25/01 06:49 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ps. go with pan cyans if your after BIG flushs tho

Offlineanima
dusty shelf
 User Gallery

Loc: WAY out there.
    #436835 - 10/25/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ok first of all azures are the most potent, But I doubt that you can grow them indoors, they require Lower temp (refrigeration sp?) high humidity, and massive air exchange. Depending on where you live (bay area?) I doubt you'll have very much luck outdoors either.
Your best luck would be to go for some pan cyans.
I'd work on those B+ casings first though.

--------------------
It might be the early bird that gets the worm. But its the second mouse that gets the cheese

Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
Re: Opinions appreciated :D [Re: anima]
    #436887 - 10/25/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

What ANIMA said is right. No offence but I don't think you have enough time with casings yet. I just started to grow Pans. on my uncle's ass, and I have 4 years exper. with P.cubies. i find the Pans. to be slighty diffrent growing wise then cubies. Almost the same really, but I'm just finding out that they need alot of air exchanges....or at least alittle more then P. cubies.
Never had the plessure of trying azure's....maybe one day :)
However I have tryed Pan. Cyans.......and belive me.....you will fall in love :) Way diffrent then cubies. If you like visuals, then you'll love them.
For now get your fingers dirty and grab some shit for your casings....you'll be working with that!
Good Luck!

--------------------
I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

OfflineBaYarEaEtaRD
Stranger
Re: Opinions appreciated :D [Re: fiddler4u]
    #437049 - 10/25/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

thanx everyone :D glad to hear all your opinions, hehe i tend to jump ahead alot, my monkeys uncle has just ahd so much lcuk with hsi 5 cakes so far, with his first fdlush he harvested an ounce dry and is starting to pick his second flush which JUST started and hes decided to pick em just as their viel brakes to keep the spore mess away and he intends to sell which he has started to and well, people dont want big shrooms that contain the same potency as small ones but be getting less shrooms so hes gonna make them happy, and well as far as casing you said manure i assume, and i hear that is a fine casing but he plans on just going with the 50/50 casing and well hes casing 12 jars and hopes to make alot of cash of them and well the temps get to about 40 here during winter in the morning and it rains alot and i just thought hei could try psy cyans or pan (hell try pans first) and he loves visuals and doesnt get them much frum hsi cubies and at this moment he is looking for agar tekiez cause he heard that psy cyans onyl work well with agar inoculating but ya just apreciatin your opinions, so ill mention to my munkiez unkle what yall helped me with, and one other thing, he is so ahppy that he is gorwing and is laughing at everyone who doesnt take time to get in relaity and research alittle, the darndest thigns are right below your eye that you are wasting your money to buy on the street when ya can make it in your own closet! :D

Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
    #437054 - 10/25/01 10:15 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Bad spelling....but well put words. Mushroom cultivation is in everyones means. Just like you said....it's right under your nose....but Alot of people these days are just to ignorant to give a damn, or just don't want the little bit of waiting time it takes to grow. Oh well....more for us :)

--------------------
I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Re: Opinions appreciated :D [Re: fiddler4u]
    #437124 - 10/25/01 11:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

psy cyans are more ptent then azures trust me hell even the magi mushroom dosage calc says so :)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract