Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth
    #4364052 - 07/02/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.spiritofra.com/EC_Supramental%20Transformation.htm

This is something i stumbled upon and which expresses many similarities with my own perception of a probable "consciousness leap", or something along those lines.

although some parts may sound a bit too esoteric and doubtful, its an interesting read.

"...With the descent of this new vibratory consciousness all our old obsolete human structures will be demolished. However, Sri Aurobindo emphasized that although the changes will be enormous they would not be necessarily catastrophic. The power of Truth automatically erases Falsehood, and our world for the most part consists of Falsehood. Yet, the Supramental, he maintained, carried a power of harmonization which could overcome this resistance by means other than dramatic struggle and violence. The Asuras will eventually be absorbed into their original emanations of Light, Life, Beauty and Truth. It may be interesting to speculate, with all the violence in the world today, the destruction we might have experienced if not for this power of harmonization!

When does all this happen? Sri Aurobindo and the Mother believed that the world stage was set for this quantum descent, and that it was quite imminent now. The Mother said in 1968 that the supramental transformation was a certainty now, and that it would come about with a minimum of destruction, 'although this minimum is still considerable'. She said that the year 2000 would be a turning point.

Sri Aurobindo, before his death in 1950, gave five indications that would precede the dawning of the New Era. To summarize them briefly, the knowledge of the physical world would increase exponentially, people would start becoming more psychic, there would be a concerted effort from the dark forces to maintain control, the world would move towards increasing unification through technology, and finally, many would rise up such as Hitler with the power to influence large numbers of people.

There are many more such indicators for a massive Shift, whether in ancient calendar systems, geological records, mystic prophecies, or cosmological research. When I confront the ecological and political realities of our modern world, I realize that our 3rd dimensional problems cannot be solved through 3rd dimensional means. I find myself greatly comforted by spiritual researchers like Sri Aurobindo and the Mother, whose visions and understandings derived from a direct experience of a more expanded cosmic paradigm.

The easiest way to make the transition is to understand it from an evolutionary perspective, so that we can choose to joyfully align with the process, rather than resist in fear and contraction. With all the apparent realities of terrorism, war, and tyranny in the world today, it is yet possible to live with increasing fearlessness, joy, and excitement. My hope for the world comes from a place deep within me that understands fear and denial, yet no longer lives there. As long as we are in denial we are not going to want to see either the darkness or the light, and I see that many of us are on a journey of embracing our fears fully so that we can let go of the illusions.

Something very spectacular is happening on the Earth today. The Supramental Transformation is imminent. Will the human race as a collective rise up together into the supramental level? Is it only for those who choose it? Either way, the Shift is imminent. It is up to us to choose how this manifests."

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledorkus
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth *DELETED* [Re: exclusive58]
    #4369316 - 07/04/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth [Re: dorkus]
    #4369766 - 07/04/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sorry but I don't understand what your vision was all about. Where does the anxiety come from?

A personal experience indicating such shift? My life! What I've witnessed so far here on this planet, eevrything that i've been absorbing, the knowledge I have of human history...
I know, these aren't answers, I don't have any certainty that this shift will happen, but I can feel it, I'm a pretty sensitive guy (the same way you would say an instrument is sensitive to slight differences or changes of condition), I can feel things such as other people's emotions, and I use some kind of "mental imagery" when i think (hard to explain). I don't mean this to be a glorification of myself, but my history professor told me this year that I'm a very "aware" kind of person (in french but using the english word, because there is no french word for it... if you know Jean-Claude Van Damne, you might understand better  :wink: )

I don't know how Aurobindo got his insights, but sometimes i wonder if it wasn't with the help of psychedelics or something, because the only time i've had as deep insights as he did is when i tripped. I really don't know, because when you read his works (he wrote lots of books) you really wonder how one's insights can reach such depth. All i know is that he really has some crystal clear "inner gates".

Invisibledorkus
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth *DELETED* [Re: exclusive58]
    #4369864 - 07/04/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4369906 - 07/04/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ya you're probably right about Aurobindo never having taken psychedelics. I guess he's the kind of person who achieved a permanent state of mind similar to what some people consider to be an enlightened state of mind on psychedelics. I do not doubt that this is possible through many years of intensive inner work.

I think that the words in the article were well chosen, he has a "direct experience of a more expanded cosmic paradigm."

Quote:

A monk practicing meditation goes to see his master:
"Master , i had a vision! A bright light came to me and then i saw the Buddha, smiling! "
"Oh, that?s quite common. Don't worry about it , just keep meditating and it?ll go away..."

:lol: that's awesome. :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineprimal
undefined

Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth [Re: exclusive58]
    #4370217 - 07/04/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lol... yea, all that "vibrational consciousness" garbage you speak of... not going to happen. realize that your relative reality does not matter at all... try opening your eyes to the absolute endlessness that is already here, all around you.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth [Re: primal]
    #4370253 - 07/04/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

primal said:
lol... yea, all that "vibrational consciousness" garbage you speak of... not going to happen. realize that your relative reality does not matter at all... try opening your eyes to the absolute endlessness that is already here, all around you.

who knows?  But I do fully agree with the last part of what you wrote here. ^^^

Really, who knows? We will all have to wait and see, with alll of our opinions.

But here is what it is as far as I am concerned. Because I experience this shift toward joy in myself as the world at war continues as it always has.

THIS: "The easiest way to make the transition is to understand it from an evolutionary perspective, so that we can choose to joyfully align with the process, rather than resist in fear and contraction. With all the apparent realities of terrorism, war, and tyranny in the world today, it is yet possible to live with increasing fearlessness, joy, and excitement. My hope for the world comes from a place deep within me that understands fear and denial, yet no longer lives there. As long as we are in denial we are not going to want to see either the darkness or the light, and I see that many of us are on a journey of embracing our fears fully so that we can let go of the illusions". :thumbup: :heart: :mushroom2:

Thanks for sharing your vision!

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibledorkus
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #4375984 - 07/06/05 02:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4376577 - 07/06/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

BE HERE NOW :heart: :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth [Re: Icelander]
    #4376954 - 07/06/05 05:59 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The inevitable Transformation. Time is irrelavent.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth [Re: Droz]
    #4379319 - 07/07/05 10:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

You can't have eyes and 'see' the great endlessness at the same time. We won't be having eyes, at least not human eyes after the 'shift.'

Exclusive58, me and you are into a similar theory. I've never read the link you have, but it sounds really similar to what Zoe Seven has on his site.

A shift makes sense to me, because I believe we exist for no reason other than to create intelligence that something else is using. Either that, or we are performing functions as part of another living being. Either way, it makes sese that the 'particles' (the energy that creates our reality) would be broken down and reused in something else as needed for the greater progress of whatever is greater than us.

Some argue, that some of the 'particles' are going to be 'graduated' into a greater reality -the 4th demension or something similar- based on how much intelligence and awareness we have created in our 'soul' (informational/awareness blueprint) to be used for a greater form of intelligence creation.

The way I see it...we won't be aware of our past reality on Earth whether we are still here, there, or anywhere else after the 'reset' button gets pushed...so live this life like its your last, even tho its not.

--------------------
:mallow:

Invisibledorkus
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth *DELETED* [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4379353 - 07/07/05 10:36 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

#4379362 - 07/07/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thats one way to look at it.

There's a lot of christians who believe they won't be here once we reach 13.0 because of the Rapture.

Btw, what is your source that says we have moved from 7.8 to 11 right now?

--------------------

Invisibledorkus
Re: The Supramental Transformation of Planet Earth *DELETED* [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4379395 - 07/07/05 10:49 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

#4379413 - 07/07/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I can picture it. I just wanted to know where the idea that we are now at 11.0 frequency came from. To me, it just seems a little too high for right now.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom