Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNacNac
journeyman
Tripping for the 1st time tom..
    #436922 - 10/25/01 08:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hello everyone.. Ive been reading these pages for the past couple weeks and have decided I want to shroom. Im getting together with 4 other friends 2 of them have shroomed/tripped already and us 3 havent.. Im planning on taking 4.5 grams and I wanna know if it is too much? please help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: NacNac]
    #436954 - 10/25/01 08:35 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

no its jsut enough you wont die itll be great

just repeat that a thousand times and guble um down :)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: NacNac]
    #436959 - 10/25/01 08:44 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: ]
    #436974 - 10/25/01 08:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

if u are positive you can get shrooms in the future i'd stick to no more than 1.5 g, seeing as you have most likely many many more years to live and trip, and its better to wade in (though some people like jumping in the deep end, a sure way to never want to trip again) ... just take it slow and easy

Offlinesir_shroom_alot
enthusiast
Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: HB]
    #436989 - 10/25/01 09:12 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

but if ur like everyone else, and can't get it ever again, take 2.5. I listened to them and was very dissappointed! And do smoke alittle weed

--------------------
first u get the money, then u get the Weemen!
Wee men? what the hell are u talking about!
i said woman; no u didn't man!

~Ur PAYING ME IN HAIR CLIPPINGS! WHAT ARE U cRAZY?

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: sir_shroom_alot]
    #437032 - 10/25/01 09:53 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

YMMV, and if you jumped in on a heavy dose god knows whether you'd still want to shroom. better to start low.

smoking weed helped also, IMO, because it just calmed the nerves A LOT as well as making it slightly more intense. i'd recommend it

OfflineElvish
enthusiast
    #437159 - 10/26/01 12:00 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Here are some suggestions I thought up for you good buddy!!

1. Make sure you have plenty of fun "trip toys" around!
For instance I always procure an aluminum 'louisville slugger' baseball bat and a few sharp objects to play with.(such as throwing stars or a machete!)
This way you are assured to get the most out of your experience!
2.Make sure ALL YOUR FRIENDS have
weapons too...(so no one feels intimidated)...everyone's
hands should be filled with objects that could spill someones guts....
A) like a torn sack of beans...
B) quicker'n shit....
C) and still cut through tomatoes!

..then lock yourselves in a small empty room.
Think about what fun will ensue!
3. I've found that EVERY town has a spooky-freak-out-kind-of-place that is fun for the whole gang....the empty house where that man shot his fam. then himself...or the 'fat farm' where people were starved for weeks and resorted to eating their own fingers ...or the grove where supposed 'satanists' have sacrificed cats....THIS IS THE TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD SEEK OUT!
Remember to go at night and to take lots of drugs ONCE THERE..this is the key because if you took them BEFORE YOU WENT...you might chicken out.
..and realising you're REALLY TRIPPING when you're in the bowels of an abandon Pychiatric Hospital at midnight is the best!!
4.Remember, people on mushrooms frequently have halucinations of police...or other authority figures....so...
if you should see one of these figments of your imagination...simply call him out...say something like:
"I KNOW YOUR NOT REAL!!! GO AWAY!!"
.... repeat this often and for no reason.

5. If you feel people are WATCHING YOU...feel free to call them out as well...nothing shows people your 'in control' more than getting agressively parinoid. ...say something like ..
"I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING ME YOU RETARDED GERBIL FUCKERS!!!!!!! I'M GONNA BLOW US ALL TO HELL!!!!AH HA HA!!!!! GRRRrrrr!!!POOT!!!"
put on your scary-face for this one and try moving your fingers around a lot like you're doing some kind of crazy sign language....this will impress your peers mightily.

5.Lastly I would like to impart a little secret ...'on the real' as they say.....this world is made up of THE STRANGEST CRAZIES IMAGINABLE....(in my professional opinion:)...ANYONE who wastes TWO fucking hours watching 'Tank Girl' (or any other movie) while tripping is a real ...SICK ...FUCK!
but that's just me. I like the 'spiritual trial by fire' type shit.
I also really really thrive on adrenaline rushes....NOTHING makes me feel more alive than fear of death.
but here I am ra-a-a-mblING!!!
..Your first time huh....
...I dunno... try breaking into your neighbors house or something.
But don't steal anything fer god's sake!!!!
Have some dignity!
Have some Fun!
(make sure you got some privacy....)
& freak yourself OUT!!

Yehaa.
CARROTS IS GOOD!!!!

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
    #437166 - 10/26/01 12:11 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Regarding smoking at the same time -                                Sometimes when I've done this it's been cool, just heightened everything in general... But quite often I feel that the shrooms make me feel so light and springy on my feet that if I smoke as well I just feel weighted and kind of dragged down - it's just a different type of body-feeling which could be a little confusing
or disorientating for the first time...

But everyone experiences different drugs in different ways, so this might be a good combination for you...good luck! :wink:

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: zhukov]
    #437211 - 10/26/01 12:40 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

to tell you the truth, now that I think about it, I have only smoked weed on ONE shroom trip (which was barely a trip--it didn't do much except make me stoned) and on my acid trips (where it did what I described)

however shrooms make me feel sometimes kinda heavy, not very springy, even when i dont smoke. acid makes me move around like BAM!

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
    #437391 - 10/26/01 02:51 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'd say take 1.5g dry this will keep you still in control, and i bet if you start feeling bad or someone else you'll probably keep yourself together more or less...
I don't think it's bad at all to take more but if things go wrong it could go so wrong and out of control that you may never want to give it another try...
Take 1.5g or 2g to start ...and i bet you'll have a GREAAAAAAT time :smile:

OfflineDXMHEAD420
veteran
Loc: ohio
    #437777 - 10/26/01 03:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

eat them all.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #438575 - 10/27/01 02:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i say 2.0-2.5 you can always add more but make sure to add them in the first hour or you'll just be wasting them, to the person that says NO weed, i say fuck that weed doesn't cloud me ever and who wants rules when their tripping?, more like launches me to the moon when Im tripping, you may get nervous and it will greatly ease the tension in most cases however this could make you flip out but I really dought it, keep it around if you need it if you don't fine, I would recommend waiting untill your peak before you smoke anything though.

OfflineDead Shaman
enthusiast

Loc: Unknown
Re: Tripping for the 1st time tom.. [Re: Adom]
    #438698 - 10/27/01 04:38 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Don't do weed when your coming up, your gonna want to know what shrooms do to you. Also you don't want to overpower the shrooms with a stoned lethargic feeling. I'm not saying don't smoke weed, I'm just saying wait till after your peek, I find this is the best personally. But for your first time you may just want a straight trip, it's all up to you.

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#439566 - 10/28/01 06:18 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well my frist time on shroom i thought i took about 2grams but im pretty sure it was closer to 4,i had an AWESOME time.colors melted into my mind,i felt sounds and i could see my thoughts.
at one point everything went totally black except for my keyboard which was a brillliant blue,when i started to come back down it felt like i was being pulled through a pin hole.

id say go for 4 grams IF you are a stable person and are able to handle having reality stripped away.

ps.these were the strongest shrooms ive ever had,2 grams of those shrooms was more of a trip then 8 grams of other shrooms.

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds