Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Shattered knee-cap
    #4368959 - 07/04/05 08:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I ngot into a scooter accident a little over 2 years ago, and i went down beligerantly onto my right knee. I know that it is shattered, due to the consistent bruising and the mushyness of it, in comparison to the left.

I went to the doctor once while i wasin Florida, a month or two after it happened, and I ended up paying over 300 dollars just for him give me some free samples of Vioxx. (that was before all the hype, yah know)

And so today i am still in pain, and am tryin to get on some sorta health help program so i can get cheap xrays.

I cant believe the friggin doctor didnt take an xray, or give me pain meds. This shit sucks.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4368963 - 07/04/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ouch.

Go to the Doc and get some meds :smile: :drooling:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4368967 - 07/04/05 08:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds painful. I feel for you. Have you tried applying for your State's Medicaid program? You might qualify, and they'll take care of all that stuff for you....

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: TYL3R]
    #4368970 - 07/04/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I wish i could but i think I have to have some sorta residency here to get medical help (financially)...

Otherwise i would.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4368972 - 07/04/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah i am waiting on a bank statement so i can get my ID card for michigan, just moved here.

--------------------

Edited by XOIIAresIIOX (07/04/05 09:00 AM)

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4368976 - 07/04/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's usually 6 months in most states. You might as well apply - the worst they could do is say no.....

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4368979 - 07/04/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

very true. tomorrow. damned holidays.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4369005 - 07/04/05 09:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just try to baby that knee a little more than usual until you can get some actual treatment. Hope it feels better.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: Learyfan]
    #4369048 - 07/04/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure there has to be a FREE clinic somewhere in your city. And if you have to go into the Emergency room, they HAVE to treat you even if you don't have health insurance, don't they?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Shattered knee-cap [Re: myndreach]
    #4369061 - 07/04/05 09:54 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Go back to Canada!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #4369103 - 07/04/05 10:24 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you should go to the ER and tell them to bill you for it, if youre concerned about your knee. If you don't have the cash to pay it, when the bill comes, dont pay it. Sometimes they will show up on your credit report, sometimes they wont. The new law is, if you're applying for a mortgage or something, you can't be required to pay off medical collection that are showing up...because its a violation of the privacy act. The other thing to consider though, is if your knee cap was in fact shattered, and it's been 2 years, there's likely not a damn thing they can do about it now. Your bones would have refuse din whatever fucked up way they chose to, and short of rebreaking it, and resetting it, surgically, your probably all out of options. Good Luck though, in whatever you decide to do.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

#4369111 - 07/04/05 10:28 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This link wont help the knee much but its "On Topic"
http://www.soulhat.net/bonecrus.html

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder