Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Saturn enters Leo
    #4367737 - 07/03/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks Adamist for bringing this up to me. Looks like this astrological event is coming along in my life just when I need that extra boost from the stars. Read this if you are into 'that shit'. :thumbup:

Quote:

Approximately every two and a half years, Saturn changes signs. It is one of the classic signatures in astrology that our lives are built around the scaffolding of Saturn. It represents structure, discipline, organization and responsibility. Therefore, whenever Saturn goes through a sign, those who have planets or mathematical points in that sign will have attention drawn to what Saturn represents. After July 16, when Saturn enters Leo, it will be the Lion?s turn to straighten up and put life in order.

Since astrology is built on geometric principles, the points in a circle that are 180 and 90 degrees away from a place, are also affected. The signs in these positions from Leo are Aquarius (opposite), Taurus and Scorpio (both 90 degrees). Those signs are also affected by the discipline of Saturn, but to a lesser degree.

I like to think of Saturn as ?the teacher? who corrects us when we are on the wrong path. It really is a blessing to have the cosmos let us know when a change is needed, and this is why Edgar Cayce called Saturn the planet of change. So, if you?re a Leo, you can expect to have to make some corrections or changes in the next couple years, if you?re not on purpose with your life. If you are, then in my teacher?s words, ?Who?s gonna hassle you?? Saturn, being responsibility, as well, can indicate a time when you take on more responsibility through a promotion or achievement, so it is potentially change for the better and just as indicative of a reward, albeit an earned one.

Mundanely, when Saturn goes through a sign, we expect to see mass consciousness turn seriously to things that the sign represents. Leo rules children. We are already seriously concerned with the state of our schools. Gambling and speculation are other areas. Recreational facilities, upscale luxury vendors, cruise lines, fashion, decorating, etc. may see some need to restructure, discipline or streamline they way they do business. We?ll see how it all unfolds.

also this

Quote:

The seventh Moon of the year  (the full Moon of July ? This year on 7/21) is known in ancient Teutonic folklore as the Mead Moon, named after the mowing of the meadows (or meads), and the first issue of ale. In Teutonic tradition it honors the sacred children of the Moon, Bil and her brother, Hyuki. On their way to draw the sacred song-mead for their family from Bryger, the enchanted spring, they were kidnapped by Odin?s handsome chariot driver, Mani and taken to the Moon in his chariot. There, the water was transformed into sacred mead, elixir of the gods, which is symbolic of wisdom and strength. Earth elders call out to the children when the Moon is full, to sprinkle a few drops on their lips so they may gain the brew?s gifts. The children, seen during the full Moon as twin shadows on the Moon?s face were then praised and venerated by mortals for their gift of the elixir. This myth became the source of the nursery rhyme, Jack and Jill? The Mead Moon celebrates the time of the year when honey is harvested. Honey, yeast, and fruit juice fermented together for months are the main ingredients in mead. Many additional ingredients have been used for flavoring, including gingersnaps.
In the Wiccan tradition, the July Full Moon is known as the Buck Moon, , when male deer grow their first velvet antlers. Masculine in tradition, it is an appropriate time to work on the physical body or answer the challenge of mastering physical objects.

Other intresting reads follow no matter what your sign is, see how Saturn effects you

Quote:

The Effects of Saturn in Leo for Each Zodiac Sign for the next 2 years.

ARIES The territory for you guys is your natural 5 th house of creativity and leadership. Hence you may begin to be asked, or you ask yourself to take up greater authority and responsibility in your chosen field. Your ego urge will be strong to be taken seriously and to become more of an individual than you have been up until now. The associations also include ?procreativity' i.e. your kids, and your own inner child, so expect to do some responsible miles with your treasures, who will need good boundaries at the same time as plenty of recognition and support over the next few years. If your own creative urges are not as powerful as you'd like, then you need to do some ?re-parenting? to give yourself new positive messages which allow you to be risky in a healthy way, and to rekindle your love of fun and pleasure. This is also your ?gambling and speculation' zone so if you do decide to indulge your luck make sure you know what you are doing, and take full responsibility for outcomes.

TAURUS The Leo sector for our bulls is the 4 th house of ?home and family, roots and foundations?. I need hardly say more?but I will! So expect to do some major re-structuring in this area for the next few years, and this may include physically moving, renovating and so on, but more importantly the call is to really revise your attitudes to your emotional safety. This means admitting to your own needs and inviting others to be supportive and kind to them, at the same time as needing to be strong, reliable and supportive to family members who will be maturing and moving out into the world. ?Leaving home? is the catch cry here and for some this may be literal, whilst for others it is an emotional maturity which is required. No more blaming others for your happiness or lack of it from here!

GEMINI The arena for your growth and development for the next 2 years is the 3 rd house of ?mind and mouth?, so you are set to grow yourself up in the realm of learning, listening and applying yourself to knowledge and education based fields. For the past 2 years you have been goal focused around security, money and vales, so hopefully you are now ready to move onto more important matters. Like what do you really ?know? and how do you use this as an integral ingredient in your life's journey. Many Gemini folks are big on talk and short on really hearing what others who are older or wiser have to teach them, so get ready to shut up and learn to listen to others. If you give up your tendency to scatter yourself in too many different areas, this next phase can offer you a depth which has previously been unavailable to you.

CANCER So dear crabs you are finally off the hook after the past few very testing years, and hopefully your sense of ?self' is stronger as a result. So now on to the next phase as Saturn enters your ?values, and resources? sector, opening the door for a deepening of your true worth and value, so this can be reflected in your wealth and worth on an external level. If you are insecure in money matters and don't believe you have the right to positive financial results, then you may find that this is a period when your resources are limited, as you restructure your inner belief systems which are indeed limiting them!! So there's the key my friends. This phase is also a time when we set up structures which become the building blocks of future outcomes, so don't buy into the ?lack? philosophy here, but rather invest your time wisely in learning how to understand money as an energy exchange which is constantly in a state of reflecting our true ?worth?.

LEO So roaring ones here comes Saturn! Are you ready to find out what you're made of? It has been 30 years since this ?Lord of Character and Calling? has paid you a visit, so if you're just a youngster then get set for a couple of years of applying yourself to commitment, hard work and becoming a self responsible person. The result? The individual who you are meant to become! Saturn brings us tests and challenges so we can forge our true potential beyond the fears and limitations we believe are obstructing us. Yes this can sound hard, but without Saturn we would never grow up and become an adult, let alone honour and anchor our ambitions with the serious business of creating an outcome in our life. If you're a tad older then this is a re-structuring phase, when you can dis-assemble the dutiful aspects of your life up until now and reflect on what you wish to do with the rest of your life. Either way the call is to examine what makes you authentic as an individual. For some great success and achievement is the result of this phase! For all you are challenged to examine the nature of love, joy and excitement in your life, as you learn to open your heart and release your true passion.

VIRGO Your potential over these next few years is of an inner rather than an outer nature, as Saturn hangs out in your 12 th house of ?solitude, isolation, spirituality and psychism?. Even if this doesn't sound very exciting right now, get set for some ?adventures in consciousness? which will reshape your ideas about God-dess and your relationship to the divine inspiration which is the true source of all life. This is also the area concerned with past karma and actions which need resolving and releasing, before you can move into your next big cycle as Saturn enters your sign in late 2007. So forewarned is forearmed, and it is very important that you practice compassion to all participants in your life up until now, if they come to call in old debts of both physical and emotional origins. This can be a fantastic time to investigate all things including the word ?psyche?, especially your own! Open to all things instinctive, clairvoyant, intuitive and creative at an artistic level, as Virgo often gets caught in the mental and the abstract realms and forgets that inspiration lives beyond the mind.

LIBRA So lovely Libra the big shifts due for you concern your 11 th house area of ?groups, associations, community? and humanity in general. You've just spent the past few years anchoring your career goals and aspirations and I'm sure you're much more responsible in these areas than you were before! So get set for a new level emerging in your psyche which wants to get involved in useful contributions to your society and community. It's time to find a cause!! What gives you the most charge when you consider general unfairness or inequality? After all these are your primary concerns, so how about putting your money (or energy) where your mouth is? The world needs many concerned and committed folks to get involved in the huge array of worthwhile causes out there. People power is the only way to go in the years ahead, as we can't rely on governments to take care of the things which really matter. This is also the sector for you which governs ?hopes and wishes? fulfilled, so if you want yours to really come to fruition then this cycle is when you must begin to create your future fulfillment. Superficial friends and associations will feel very shallow and fruitless in the next few years, so? go the ideals, and forgo the glamour!

SCORPIO Saturn now enters your 10 th house of career and ambitions fulfilled. So get ready for a couple of years of hard work, commitment and admitting that worldly outcomes are indeed the key to your inner sense of empowerment. For some this is a culmination phase where 14/15 years of gradual development are about to pay off. But even if you are in a reaping phase, the signal is that you must plant new seeds for your future, and the goals which have driven you up until now, may be changing in accord with your emerging social conscience. Your key essence for power involves the correct sharing and distribution of resources, power and money, so let this be your guide in the next few years. Old world values which promote greed and selfishness will not cut it in the years ahead. So be a pioneer and way-shower for the coming corporate revolution that will ensure investment returns will only come from ?conscious investment?. You can really make your mark in the next few years, no matter how obscure your project or background, if you re-design your ideas about whether power is an inner or an outer experience.

SAGITTARIUS So dear Archers your area for reformation and future outcome seeding is in your 9 th house of ?philosophies, ethics and morals?. This includes all manner of teaching, learning, writing and generally spreading the word. Perhaps you have always been the eternal student but never admitted that you actually do have a bit of knowledge to share. Well it's authority time, and those of you who have been working to develop their field of expertise will find that you are about to come into your own. The caution for Sagittarius as usual is not to start believing that you are some big shot, and that you owe it to the world to set up a pulpit! You will be challenged to review many of your own philosophies and views during this phase, and will probably be confronted with many different types of people from many cultures with their ?strong moral positions?. The message is tolerance and acceptance, and with this position you can have great impact in a non threatening way. This is also the house of foreign people and travel, but the chances are that travel during this time will be for your work, or your teaching/learning. You need to be prepared to apply yourself to get results. Publishing also applies here, so write that book and approach publishers if this is your thing.

CAPRICORN Well you've just done a stint with Saturn testing the fabric of relationships for the past few years. So you're either freshly married and committed, or divorced and about to haggle over the outcomes. Either way the realm of ?shared resources? of both an intimate and physical kind, is where this next cycle of Saturn is about to take you. And the keyword in both cases is power. This 8 th house zone also has associations with money, sex, life and death as it is not until we confront the mystery of all of these functions, that we are enabled to liberate ourselves from the unseen forces at work in our own unconscious mind. What do you fear? Loss of possessions, lack of intimacy, or simply not being in control of your own power? Well you're about to find out, and the best action here is no action. Don't confront those who may confront you. Simply learn to release and let go of anything which no longer serves you. You may need to admit to vulnerable feelings, or simply take your power back from someone you gave it to. The result will be a deeper relationship with yourself, the people in your life, and with your own inner resources.

AQUARIUS Well Water-carriers it's time to deal with that old issue you tend to shy away from! Yes you guessed it?relationships. Not known for your touchy feely bits, you may be surprised to find that over the next few years you are ready for closeness and commitment in ways that you have never been before. And to create this you will need to admit that the very support you have always believed is not yours to enjoy is actually available to you once you admit that this is something you both need and want. You've been working hard over the past few years to set up your daily life's work and have found that commitment is both useful and satisfying?yes? So now it's time to apply this same principle to all manner of sharing and relating possibilities. You are not an ?island?. You need others and with them you can reach higher toward your future possibilities. So invite co-operation and join with others in ways that allow trust, nurture and support. The only problems you may encounter here will occur if you cling tenaciously to old beliefs that no-one is there for you and that the world is not ready for a kinder and more inclusive you!

PISCES OK dear fishy ones it's time to start working hard and enjoying it more. Saturn will spend the next few years in your sector of ?daily work and service? so embracing your opposite sign of Virgo is what you need to do to get the best out of this next phase. So how do I do this? By becoming practical and useful my friends, and sending your inspirational impulses out into the world in useful organizational ways. So if you are the kind of fish who shies away from dealing with everyday matters?boy are you in for a shock! If you attempt to avoid this task then you will meet great resistance to other dreams you may have for avoiding reality. It will come and get you anyway, and this may take the form of health issues, if that is what your higher self needs to get you in touch with your body and all the things which a simple daily life requires you to take care of. At best this can be a cycle where you re-shape your life and your health into a more productive experience, and begin to enjoy the results of a new approach to being in the world!

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: flowstone]
    #4367780 - 07/03/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't read all of that, but the first quote was pretty informative.  I like all these little updates we've been having lately on the stars.  I feel like I'm doing a open book exam!  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4367821 - 07/03/05 11:14 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, I do not subscribe to astrology - I can accept that, as humans, we are affected to a degree by our physical surroundings - distant astrological bodies included. But I fail to see how these distant bodies affect such trivial and soap opera-esque details of our lives. How exactly does the planet Saturn make me be a dick to my girlfriend?

If these distant astrological bodies do affect us, I fail to see how we can rationally calculate how these forces affect us to such a personable and miniscule extent. I do not see the connection between charting astrological positions and the supposed effect it has on us - seems like someone just shit up and then passed it down, generation to generation.

All in all, I think astrology is utter nonsense.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: Vvellum]
    #4367869 - 07/03/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

you've been thinking to much

I think breathing is utter nonsense, but It keeps making an impact on my life nonetheless. Maybe breathing thinks I'm totall nonsense. And if this is the case, than possibly, astrology may think bio is utter nonsense. shit. all this thinking and rationalizing isn't getting me very far. In my head I'm making sense but sense does not keep me dry when it rains or feed me when I'm hungry, especially when it's in my head and my skull prevents me from reaching it with my hands. I think I'll stop making sense and start making time to enjoy every little gift and game I encounter through life. From nonsense to astrology to the point where they meet. It's all life, it's all love, it's all good.

happy Independence day.

Today I'm celebrating independence from independence. I love a good reason to party.

:sun: :heart: :sun:

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4367875 - 07/03/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
All in all, I think astrology is utter nonsense.

Amen.

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4367903 - 07/03/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

as someone who follows a certain type of astrology,

i still agree. No matter what astrology, there WILL be inconsistencies which you have to explain for. SORRY WINDOWS IS FORCING CAPSLOCK ON ME NOW> I HELD DOWN SHIFT FOR * SECONDS>

SO BASICALLY< AS A DEFINITIVE THING< ASTROLOGY IS FUCKING BULLSHIT> BUT AS A WAY TO LOOK AT LIFE< IT CAN BE QUITE USEFUL AT TIMES< BUT REQUIRES SOME ACTIVE INVOLVEMENT>

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4367906 - 07/03/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I kind of believe in that stuff..my astroligial birthdate hits it right on the money...I am a Pieces/Aries..I am barely a Aries by one day..so I have both qualities of both signs...I act like a pieces one day and sometimes the next day I act like an aries..I mood swing sometimes too...
But..I dont look it up too directly...whatever happens will happen, there are decisions to be made sometimes..but...it is your life...you control it.. no one else can, but you! :rolleyes: :sun:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: Skunk420]
    #4368909 - 07/04/05 08:12 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I kind of believe in that stuff..my astroligial birthdate hits it right on the money

Self-fulfilling prophesy. You read what's supposed to happen, then because you want to believe, you subconsciously fit the prediction to your life.

Astrologer: you've experienced a loss.

True Believer: No, uhm, oh... well my fish died last month? Could that be it?

Astrologer: Yeah, that's the ticket! Am I good or what?  :thumbdown:

Like I said in another thread, an SUV driving by your house causes a greater gravitational influence on your body than all the planets in the solar system combined do (except the sun and the moon). Once you realize this, astrology becomes utter nonsense.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: Diploid]
    #4368913 - 07/04/05 08:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

perhaps, but who ever said it was gravity, or even an actual force touching you?

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4368926 - 07/04/05 08:31 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

flowstone said:
ARIES The territory for you guys is your natural 5 th house of creativity and leadership. Hence you may begin to be asked, or you ask yourself to take up greater authority and responsibility in your chosen field. Your ego urge will be strong to be taken seriously and to become more of an individual than you have been up until now. The associations also include ?procreativity' i.e. your kids, and your own inner child, so expect to do some responsible miles with your treasures, who will need good boundaries at the same time as plenty of recognition and support over the next few years. If your own creative urges are not as powerful as you'd like, then you need to do some ?re-parenting? to give yourself new positive messages which allow you to be risky in a healthy way, and to rekindle your love of fun and pleasure. This is also your ?gambling and speculation' zone so if you do decide to indulge your luck make sure you know what you are doing, and take full responsibility for outcomes.

I am not having unprotected sex for the next 2 yrs.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Edited by XOIIAresIIOX (07/04/05 08:34 AM)

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4368927 - 07/04/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LEO So roaring ones here comes Saturn! Are you ready to find out what you're made of? It has been 30 years since this ?Lord of Character and Calling? has paid you a visit, so if you're just a youngster then get set for a couple of years of applying yourself to commitment, hard work and becoming a self responsible person. The result? The individual who you are meant to become! Saturn brings us tests and challenges so we can forge our true potential beyond the fears and limitations we believe are obstructing us. Yes this can sound hard, but without Saturn we would never grow up and become an adult, let alone honour and anchor our ambitions with the serious business of creating an outcome in our life. If you're a tad older then this is a re-structuring phase, when you can dis-assemble the dutiful aspects of your life up until now and reflect on what you wish to do with the rest of your life. Either way the call is to examine what makes you authentic as an individual. For some great success and achievement is the result of this phase! For all you are challenged to examine the nature of love, joy and excitement in your life, as you learn to open your heart and release your true passion.

Bull - ****

Edited by x_TYLER_x (07/04/05 08:35 AM)

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #4368928 - 07/04/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Diploid, please note :

Quote:

flowstone said:
Thanks Adamist for bringing this up to me. Looks like this astrological event is coming along in my life just when I need that extra boost from the stars. Read this if you are into 'that shit'. :thumbup:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #4369014 - 07/04/05 09:27 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i'm a leo. awesome! :laugh:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: vampirism]
    #4369099 - 07/04/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Morrowind said:
perhaps, but who ever said it was gravity, or even an actual force touching you?

if not gravity, then exactly what force do the distant planet and stars have on humans? just curious...

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #4369187 - 07/04/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Energy, like electricity... is a physical thing and is everywhere. Humans emit energy, trees emit energy, earth emits an energy that is the compilation of all the humans, animals, trees and things contained within. The 'energy' of earth is compromised of human emotions, wars, ecological disasters and millions of other factors.

Like earth, other planets also emit a particular kind of energy unique to themselves. These emissions affect us because we are human and we are very sensitive to our enviroments. Take Mars, for example. Mars has a strong male energy. It's strong, stern, tradtionalist. Dark red and barren. In astrology, Mars has particular qualities that can affect your personality, per say.

It's not to say that 'Beacuse of Mars, I like to fight'. It delves so much deeper then that. As a way for humans to understand planetary energies better, we relate them to simple human feelings and emotions that we can understand. You cannot label a 'vibration' or an 'energy'. Planetary vibrations and energies are NOT simple. They are as complex and complicated as all the human emotions and experiences that make up one personality.

You can be married to one person for 50 years and still learn new things about why they do the things that they do, or feel the things that they feel. The same can be said about planetary energies and astrolgy. People have been studying astrology for thousands upon thousands of years. Before christianity was born....and new things are still being learned. Fuck, Pluto and Neptune were just recently discovered in 1930.... neptune has a strong influence on me as an Aquarian, so what about all the water-bearers that came before the turn of the century? All those gypsies and witches doing natal-charts in thier basements or deep in the woods for fear of persecution had NO IDEA that these planets were just as influential on them as the ones that they were aware of.

We are always learning, always progressing.... For someone to say that 'Astrology is Bullshit'....well, I think that's just ignorant. You obviously haven't really taken any time to look into it a little bit deeper because something that's been around a lot longer then 'god' has to have some kind of substance to it, no?

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: CherryBom]
    #4369190 - 07/04/05 11:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well, religion is nonsense as well. Anything that is used to make it so a person does not have to accept responsibility for their actions is absurd.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4369192 - 07/04/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

First of all, great finds. The first paragraph in particular really gets the point I was trying to make to you across. :smile:

Quote:

flowstone said:
AQUARIUS
Well Water-carriers it's time to deal with that old issue you tend to shy away from! Yes you guessed it?relationships. Not known for your touchy feely bits, you may be surprised to find that over the next few years you are ready for closeness and commitment in ways that you have never been before. And to create this you will need to admit that the very support you have always believed is not yours to enjoy is actually available to you once you admit that this is something you both need and want.
You are not an ?island?. You need others and with them you can reach higher toward your future possibilities. So invite co-operation and join with others in ways that allow trust, nurture and support.

That is right-on for me!
I have never lived with a partner before, or even been that close to anyone, yet that's exactly what the Universe has bestowed upon me in the past few weeks. I went from living a secluded, isolated existence to living with 3 other females in a small apartment!  :crazy:
It looks like the next year will definately be one of growing relationships.  :heart:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4369212 - 07/04/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Why get your left-brain all worked up over nothing? You aren't changing any minds here, only solidifying your own disbelief.
That's all well and good, but why waste the energy?

emptywisdom put it right when he wrote
Quote:

all this thinking and rationalizing isn't getting me very far. In my head I'm making sense but sense does not keep me dry when it rains or feed me when I'm hungry, especially when it's in my head and my skull prevents me from reaching it with my hands. I think I'll stop making sense and start making time to enjoy every little gift and game I encounter through life. From nonsense to astrology to the point where they meet. It's all life, it's all love, it's all good.

:heart:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: vampirism]
    #4369214 - 07/04/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

What then? Some unknown something that cannot be defined, located, measured, studied, quantified, seen, felt.......

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Saturn enters Leo [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4369218 - 07/04/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Read this if you are into 'that shit'.

Eh, feel free not to read my post if you're into 'that shit'.  :tongue:

--------------------
Republican Values:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck